YesNoOk

FeLo's Horror Circus (Read 1072056 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, March 22, 2009, 11:40:10 am
Re: FeLo's Horror Circus
#1361  February 10, 2020, 03:10:10 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
My dream is to code a Delta Red Cammy with proper sprites. Glad to see that you're back making her, even if it's just a stand animation, it's always good. For the sprite itself, they look really good! (that also goes to Jetstream's edit) ;D
#1362  February 12, 2020, 02:23:28 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Thanks, S. Jetsream! I think the second one you did is more in line with the CvS girl overall shading(as Chun Li), so I'd adapt it.

Deathscythe: making a CvS Cammy with decent sprites has been my dream from sooo many years. I've even starte it like 2 years ago and lost everything but two things ina  HD crash. Who knows if I'd take her again. What's truth is, for some things I'd go to the LAZY side(gethits, as example).

EDIT: Of course, within those gethits there are things which varies from SF2-SFZ to SF4-V(crouch, as example), so I'd be taking them from videos. Aside this, I've found a SNK Cammy which has plenty og things that I might be using(in the gethits), giving credit to the author, of course.
I swear there was something cool here!!
Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 01:22:15 pm by FeLo_Llop
#1363  February 13, 2020, 10:22:27 am
    • USA
Deathscythe: making a CvS Cammy with decent sprites has been my dream from sooo many years. I've even starte it like 2 years ago and lost everything but two things ina  HD crash. Who knows if I'd take her again. What's truth is, for some things I'd go to the LAZY side(gethits, as example).

That is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn  tragic. I feel the hurt. I feel the loss. I can imagine the pain of trying to do it again but not wanting to. mixed feelings, what it could potentially would have been. I feel for you man. I once lost stuff in a hard drive crash. it was not good. how did it crash? did you drop it while it was actively on?

UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
#1364  February 26, 2020, 01:49:43 am
The screen just "dizzed" or else. As I could not do whatever, I switched it off and then on. And...surprise! There was a major SHIT on it :(.

Whatever, that just happened and let's look forward :)!

Now, time for the broken DOLL, Decapre!!

Even I prefer her SF4 mask AND gauntlets/claw, I totally went for her SFV design. It's overall easier.

As usual, my poor colour choices(but I think I did a good skin and hair choices). If you want to change colours, there's the CSed portrait, so be my guests!!

Have a nice day!!
#1365  March 01, 2020, 08:56:01 pm
At least!! She's done!!

I freaking haaaaaated the sash!!

Have  nice day!!
#1366  March 01, 2020, 09:48:50 pm
  • Nothing lasts forever Jack
    • Argentina
    • simonrojasnoel@hotmail.com
Astonishing work, as usual I`m impressed again.
#1367  March 05, 2020, 05:49:29 pm
  • SNK is life
The Scarf's Lightsource comes from .. the bottom?
#1368  March 13, 2020, 03:21:25 am
#1369  March 13, 2020, 10:04:48 pm
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
#1370  March 16, 2020, 11:24:10 am
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#1371  April 04, 2020, 08:26:51 pm
Wow, it's been time :/.

Decided Dhalsim MUST be next after Rose, but I was undecided between which version of him, so I did a "basic" version of him(no turban, no beard, no bandages, no etc) and then added what needed. And here's the result:

Also, I don't know if ther's any SF project around, but here's a wish thing I did last night. As you can see, it's organised in blocks of two(Ryu-Ken; Karin-Sakura; Guile-Abel; etc) where the upper is the "captain" of the tag/dramatic battle/whatever.

I know this goes to nowehere, but hey, it's fine to having a dream, doesn't it?

Have a nice day!

EDIT: Yes, Ingrid has no team mate and the bottom line is chosen for bosses/solo fighters. And believe or not, but the teams have been made with story consistence :P.
#1372  April 04, 2020, 08:34:24 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#1373  April 04, 2020, 09:18:31 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Love everything about your portrait. I do feel like abel face looks weird. Because of the black line it seems his face lack weight. And yeah I def get you on the SF project.
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#1374  April 04, 2020, 10:50:05 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
I know you have your own style to work with and I'm not saying anything about that, but:

Consider this, at least as far as the face structure goes.
This is a generic forum signature.
#1375  April 05, 2020, 02:37:39 am
Thanks, dudes :D!

- GTOAkira: the black lines are there in purpose, for giving more "strength" to the whole thing. The main "style" of these portraits is meant to merge quite different people's work under a common pixelated style. It drinks from Nishimura(mostly), and an inked part which do resembles to the SF vibe.

- Hatter: Yours is good, but it lacks strength. See, the black lines in the face are meant to give more strength. And original artwork has that long face too:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Now; who's next? Claw, Chun Li?

Dunno why imgbb makes this ridiculously small ¬¬X
Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 02:52:55 am by FeLo_Llop
#1376  April 05, 2020, 02:56:59 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
My example is showing why he shouldn't have a broken jaw. If you want to add those black outlines and keep it long-faced, then feel free to, but at least fix the angle on that.
This is a generic forum signature.
#1377  April 05, 2020, 04:27:31 am
  • SNK is life
I think you're both right: Felo's claim that it lost boldness in the lines, and needs more black is true to his own style. But Hatter is also right on the fact that the face looks asymmetrical and slightly disproportioned. So ... how about a Happy Medium?

I used Hatter's version as a base for the Jaw Lines, but gave back some of Felo's original Bite on the Eyes and Cheekbones

Edit: Ok, just checked the image on the spoiler and now it looks NOTHING like that :sweatdrop:
#1378  April 16, 2020, 07:22:31 pm
Yes. It's because I based it on that artwork. But in the sprites I'm making, I'm following a more square-like jaw(as Hatter's). It's just I prefer the vibe Nishimura gave to it, just that.

Also, another portrait. This time is Shiki, and I used 2dee4ever's CS:

Yes', it's based in that NGBC artwork. As usual, added the CSed sprite so if you want to make/add colours, be my guest.

Have a nice day!
#1379  April 18, 2020, 01:19:32 pm

Aside this, I have finished her crouching and crouch, side change from stand and from crouch,.

Dunno why animation looks SO choppy in her head, since I used the SvC sprites(CS by 2dee4ever)

Have a nice day!
#1380  April 18, 2020, 02:53:52 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...

Aside this, I have finished her crouching and crouch, side change from stand and from crouch,.

Dunno why animation looks SO choppy in her head, since I used the SvC sprites(CS by 2dee4ever)

Have a nice day!

Impressive !
Yes, the head tilting is a bit funny ^^
But the result is incredibly gorgeous !

But what catch my eye is unnecessary lines and details in lower leg area. (just my opinion)
Us (pp who sprite a bit or sprite a lot) tend sometimes to add too much details because we can be unsatified af empty areas.

To be precise :
-In green lower leg area, calve muscle is not needed
-In pink lower leg area, shin bone definition is reallt unneccessary as well.
This is just my opinion, again.