YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2357969 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: Chelsea Manning's sentence commuted by Obama
#7541  January 21, 2017, 11:16:00 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
I didn't beforehand either
#7542  January 21, 2017, 11:18:20 pm
I have almost 50 names in my ignore list

it's worthless
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#7543  January 22, 2017, 01:02:32 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
The ignore feature would be more useful if it actually hid the DOM object entirely rather than just replacing it with a collapsible tab.
#7544  January 22, 2017, 01:17:20 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
But if you do that then it could cause all kinds of WACKY COMMUNICATION PROBLEMS.

A: I think global warming is a serious issue we should all worry about.
(blocked user): fuck u i eat coal and drink fossil fuels every day. #YOLO
B: jegus dick shut the hell up
#7545  January 22, 2017, 01:27:26 am
It could at least show the name of the person that's hidden. I have 50 guys on that list, when I see a generic "ignored" message I wonder, maybe it's someone who, in this particular topic, isn't saying something completely stupid, maybe I should take a lo- oh, it's HJK, crap.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#7546  January 22, 2017, 01:32:48 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
Changing its warning to "This is a post by {username}. Are you sure you want to read this? You ignored them for a reason!" Huh. I'd be OK with that.
#7547  January 22, 2017, 01:40:13 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com

also posting a popcorn gif (aka OH BOY! THERE WILL BE A DISCUSSION SOON!) in a political thread doesnt mean youre nostradamus it means you're a moron with nothing of note to add

First of all, my first post in this thread was relevant.

Second, at least half of your post in any threads here are not relevant to the topics.

Third, I posted the Michael Jackson Popcorn gif because it was so damn clear what would happen. Because it was happening here a thousand times already and continues to be fun. One guy represents his opinion, and for unclear reasons he overracts. A couple offended MFG members react and after a few hours the guy is either getting warned or banned. If you have a but humor you can see why this can be entertaining to watch.

Fourth, take your own medicine and reply to posts that were directed at you.

Five. Lol @ Gennos the guy who was banned here last year for a while for harrassment and another lol @ Jango who just posted some absurd nonsense as so often.

Six..wow..after logging in again I got 2 notifications here. I thought they would be a warning or something but instead they were from one of the mods and another one from a MFG member and Mugen creator who is here since around 8 years and both congratulated me for "trolling" on Tiltin. Seems you are not MFG's most favourite ex-mod here.

@justnotime you are wrong with your assumption. With one of them at least.
#7548  January 22, 2017, 01:43:31 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Hey

Cut it out
#7549  January 22, 2017, 02:04:43 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Five. Lol @ Gennos the guy who was banned here last year for a while for harrassment and another lol

idgi, are you making fun of him because he has gotten banned once or are you making fun of him because he has gotten banned less times than you.
#7550  January 22, 2017, 02:33:51 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
no, i'm angry at the reason why. Obama did it so that Assange would surrender. has to be the reason. I can't think of any other reason that a president would let a "leaker of government cover ups/lies" loose.

frankly, i'm GLAD they let them loose. I just wish he'd done it because he knew how fucked up our government is and thought he was doing the right thing.

but let's face it. we're talking about the guy who paid a terrorist ransom for a traitor here. good morals are out the window.
I'm sorry, but this is an grossly misinformed, fact-challenged position. There is not even a remote chance that Assange's obviously bullshit posturing at maybe surrendering to extradition if Chelsea Manning was released played any factor in this decision.

Presidents traditionally issue a large number of pardons at the end of their presidency, and there had always been a huge effort from a large number of organizations that were trying to get Manning released, due in large part to the horrific treatment she's suffered while imprisoned.

To call it a ransom is... puzzling, to say the least.

Last reasonable thing in the topic, shit-can it after this. Pronouns, Bradley vs. Chelsea (if it's Chelesea, it's fucking Chelesa and shut the fuck up), don't matter. Whether you call someone out on it or are maintain your stance that a woman is a man after they've undergone a transition, you're derailing the topic and it becomes an argument worthy for the shit thread, not something worthy of discussion when someone who has done the right thing has been pardoned, which is also the right thing to do.
Re: "A GHOST TRIED TO SUCK MY DICK" a shit thread story
#7551  January 22, 2017, 02:49:33 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
bump
Re: "A PRONOUN TRIED TO SUCK MY *GENITALS*" a shit thread story
#7552  January 22, 2017, 04:18:07 am
gbk:

1: your first post here was bad
2: don't fucking bring up the quality of my posts
3: political threads turn into big arguments all the time here and almost everywhere else, you might as well predict that the sun will rise in the morning
4: what posts
6: if making a complete fucking moron out of yourself counts as trolling me then i'm trolled to the max
#7553  January 22, 2017, 04:49:31 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Damn the whole Bradley Manning thread can shit canned?
#7554  January 22, 2017, 04:57:57 am
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
Dude, no one's biting.

Download Last Bout now!
#7555  January 22, 2017, 08:26:39 am
Five. Lol @ Gennos the guy who was banned here last year for a while for harrassment and another lol @ Jango who just posted some absurd nonsense as so often.
woooooooooooow what a killer rebuttal gbk. you pwned me so hard, i can't even reply back.
you absolutely have no substance. i even remember person man telling you to stop stealing what he says here and putting it on your twitter account lol.

there's only two things i've seen you do, the first is when you try to imitate people like jim sterling to sound like a hippy and cool critc. that doesn't work because you can't even justify your reasons for criticizing something properly and end up sounding like an asshole.
the second thing is when your try to be a 4chan troll and say some stupid things to get a rise out of people, but you did it so much that people started recognizing it and ignoring you, and half of the time your trolling backflips on you like that time when walruslui trolled you out of the forum. couldn't handle the taste of your own poison my little buddy?
back on ignore list.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#7556  January 22, 2017, 08:31:21 am
"bad posts" hoffman

lui

#7557  January 22, 2017, 09:39:31 am
    • USA
"bad posts" hoffman

I would be like Hoffman and post an annoying gif showing my reaction to this hilarious post

but I don't wanna be a Hoffman

remember kids, never be like a hoffman
#7558  January 22, 2017, 05:19:30 pm
oh yeah between all that stupid bullshit i missed this one
lol @ Jango who just posted some absurd nonsense as so often.
But if you do that then it could cause all kinds of WACKY COMMUNICATION PROBLEMS.

A: I think global warming is a serious issue we should all worry about.
(blocked user): fuck u i eat coal and drink fossil fuels every day. #YOLO
B: jegus dick shut the hell up
what's hard to understand about jangos post
#7559  January 22, 2017, 11:58:20 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/

GOH

Re: Today we stand against JNP and all the US haters
#7560  February 07, 2017, 12:36:00 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Mugen is against Yevon's teachings!