YesNoOk

Cvs Takuma sprites updated (Read 23165 times)

Started by demongorne, February 14, 2020, 04:10:09 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Cvs Takuma sprites updated
#21  February 19, 2020, 05:03:28 pm
    • demongorne.webs.com/
I see but if you read the cvs manual by Marancv mugen it espressely says the ratio from kof to cvs sprites is of 110%  for the width and 100% for the heght, hence the height i basically the in cvs styla and width is about of 10 perceent wider than kof style. So far i never used this method because i did this manually by growing some part of the char body like arms, feet and face. Now iused this method by scaling the sprites but I'm still not sure if this one is the right method.
#22  February 20, 2020, 01:11:40 pm
    • demongorne.webs.com/
now then, I updated the left forearm in the sprite 0,5 to fix the movement of the arm in the whole animation, now the movement is more flowing and natural ( I had to frankenspriting the forearm of the sprite 0,4 in the o,5 to get the correct movement of the arms)

#23  February 20, 2020, 01:47:11 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
That is one cool Takuma sprite my dude!
#24  February 20, 2020, 01:59:49 pm
    • demongorne.webs.com/
thanks dude  :goi:
#25  February 20, 2020, 10:20:32 pm
  • Ive taken my skills beyond mugen
    • USA
    • Skype - bushinryu Master
this is great man dispite what anyone says keep it up, I also updated the coding template to your last sprite sheet just forgot to release..........
HIDDEN BOSS
#26  February 21, 2020, 12:29:50 pm
    • demongorne.webs.com/
this is great man dispite what anyone says keep it up, I also updated the coding template to your last sprite sheet just forgot to release..........

Really flattered you like my edits, also I  adjusted some glitches in the middle area of the coverall and i added details in the upper side to create the effect of the tissue in tension

#27  February 22, 2020, 07:03:09 am
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
Wow! looks great, I'm definitely following this.
#28  February 22, 2020, 03:15:52 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Looking this more time, I changed my opinion. The new stand is good too, continue your good work man.
#29  February 22, 2020, 05:16:08 pm
    • demongorne.webs.com/
Thanks to everyone pals, i will continue with my project then
#30  February 23, 2020, 12:34:20 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I see but if you read the cvs manual by Marancv mugen it espressely says the ratio from kof to cvs sprites is of 110%  for the width and 100% for the heght, hence the height i basically the in cvs styla and width is about of 10 perceent wider than kof style. So far i never used this method because i did this manually by growing some part of the char body like arms, feet and face. Now iused this method by scaling the sprites but I'm still not sure if this one is the right method.
This isn't really an exact science, though. The ratios Marancv listed in that tutorial might work for most characters, but they also might not work for everything; this new Takuma stance really does look a bit too wide to me, in a way that doesn't look very CvS-like. :-\
#31  February 23, 2020, 01:38:25 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Scaling it could simply fix that problem I think.
#32  February 23, 2020, 06:18:30 pm
    • demongorne.webs.com/