YesNoOk

Super Buu Z2 [Project] (Read 677433 times)

Started by Barker, February 06, 2015, 02:22:19 am
Share this topic:
Re: Super Buu Z2 [Project]
#601  October 24, 2015, 11:53:13 pm
    • Canada

This looks awesomeeeeeee. An extra frame for the pants and startup will be added.
I kinda feel like it might be better if he had a closed fist when he's lifting his fist when he's lifting his hand into the air. It has a bit of a casual feel to it, making it seem a little less epic. If he's clenching his fist it may give the feeling that he's charging the blast. Or maybe having him gritting his teeth when he's creating the blast? Something to give it some oomph.

That's actually what I want out of this move :P. He's able to wipe out everyone on earth without any effort. I wanted him to look bored/lazy.
#602  October 27, 2015, 04:33:51 pm
    • Canada

Another frame added for the pants.
#603  October 28, 2015, 06:03:07 am
  • Not for sale
That's actually what I want out of this move :P. He's able to wipe out everyone on earth without any effort. I wanted him to look bored/lazy.
I figured. That works in the context of the show... but in a fighting game? Seems out of place.
#604  October 28, 2015, 07:38:16 am
  • pew pew
    • sniris5@gmail.com
i never saw how the " genocide blast " as they call it was ever a good idea in games. how is it even usable in combat? i think if he aimed directly at the opponent and had the attacks come after him like homing blasts it would be a lot better. although this does look cool.. or as dub vegeta says.. Mondo Cool
#605  October 28, 2015, 10:37:11 am
  • Not for sale
It's probably more cinematic... as in he will hit them with an attack that puts them in a stunned state and then do the genocide attack and cause the blasts to rain down on the enemy.
That's my guess, anyway.
#606  October 28, 2015, 12:06:41 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
I'm pretty sure he'll get a launcher or wall-bouncing attack that puts the enemy right above him...then they'll eat all the blasts up their butt.
#607  October 28, 2015, 12:11:59 pm
stig put this attack in his Super Buu char, he made it a projectile super kinda like Gill's meteor strikes. it would be cool if you guys made it like his.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#608  October 28, 2015, 01:15:33 pm
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
I figured it would be like a Hyper version of Doom's hidden missles.
#609  October 28, 2015, 04:29:32 pm
  • pew pew
    • sniris5@gmail.com
I'm pretty sure he'll get a launcher or wall-bouncing attack that puts the enemy right above him...then they'll eat all the blasts up their butt.

i like this idea, this is  a very good idea. use this idea.
#610  October 28, 2015, 06:15:12 pm
    • Canada
I believe it's planned to be like Balthazar said: hitboxes above him to hit enemies in the air, and then 3 or more come crashing down to hit standing enemies. There's a few Capcom moves that are good comparisons (Hawkeye, Doom, etc.)
#611  October 28, 2015, 06:35:41 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
I was thinking an IronMan where he shoots them all up and they all come down.
Also, Skullomania would be good. He shoots 1 up, and depending on the button press the return timing is different. Skullo also hits on the way up, but 1x instead of 6x.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#612  October 30, 2015, 09:09:25 pm
I think it's fine to have as an attack, since it's one of Buu's most iconic moves. Probably only second to Chocolate Beam.

I still think it would look more natural if he constantly faced in the same direction though. Look at Final Bout, where it was a spread shot.
https://youtu.be/c6bRXBf2WEY?t=100
There's probably a better video out there for seeing the move, but there's no obvious one that I can find.
#613  October 31, 2015, 03:32:05 pm
    • Canada
I'm pretty happy with how he's posed, so don't expect any changes there. We already tried it a different way and this looked much better.
#614  October 31, 2015, 10:21:44 pm
    • Canada
:devil: Happy Halloween, everybody! :zombie: 

Buu doesn't look too happy about his costume...
#615  October 31, 2015, 10:24:33 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
:rofl:

I love it
This is a generic forum signature.
#616  October 31, 2015, 10:27:20 pm
oh my goooooooooooooood it's kirbuu!
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#617  October 31, 2015, 11:15:26 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
That's very much appropriate for him XD if this is his "curse" transformation, then I'm all for it.
#618  October 31, 2015, 11:25:32 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
This is great.  :mlol:
#619  November 01, 2015, 02:03:39 am
    • France
    • Skype - elevesimon
So thats how Buu died after all... Thank you Kirby, you are our hero.

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to become an ideal president. I am now a better man."
— Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States
#620  November 01, 2015, 05:05:14 pm
    • Japan
Seriously?... You just said: genocide blast (you even put quotation marks) wasn't good in games and then your next question "how is it even usable in combat?".
If you think Genocide Blast isn't suitable for games, then why are you being anecdotal with how usable is it in combat?, this is made for a game and we want it to be flashy and very similar to the original not what you think you want. (OR HOW YOU PROBABLY WANT IT TO BE CHEAP JUST TO LOOK GOOD FOR COMBAT)

Well I'll tell you, I've played all and will play all upcoming TEKKEN games and for sure TEKKEN is all about flashy combats and people enjoy it.
(Sorry, If you're some big-shot and i offended you... I'm not new to MUGEN but it's my first time on a MUGEN forum)
I wrote this so that all the characters left are four four four or I say three fours or probably 444, I have now around 473 and now it came down to last 444