YesNoOk

Super Buu Z2 [Project] (Read 672827 times)

Started by Barker, February 06, 2015, 02:22:19 am
Share this topic:
Re: Super Buu Z2 [Project]
#1041  February 20, 2017, 03:53:05 am
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
That's my try.
#1042  February 20, 2017, 05:10:09 pm
  • Fate's Persona
  • Words hurt more than blades.
That's my try.

If you talk about how my latest pal looks like the last of yours,then i honestly did not try to copy you.
I wanted to match up the Ghost Rider pal i did for Gotenks and kind of look like a lava golem.
Fire with fire,sort of.

EDIT:If it's not for that then forget what i said :mlol:
~ A swift blade makes monsters tame. ~
Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 05:14:16 pm by AgentofDestiny
#1043  February 20, 2017, 06:16:17 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#1044  February 20, 2017, 07:11:46 pm
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
#1045  February 20, 2017, 08:46:20 pm
  • Fate's Persona
Come on guys,i know it did not work,stop it xD

Tried to imitate a bit Zombiebrock,his pal idea on the 0072 pal on PiccoloZ2
A pale zombie full of blood

HOW CAN I MAKE A PAL LOOK BLOODY DAMMIT??  :mlol:

Also,  @XGargoyle:

Im not colour blind

EDIT:Now i observe it a bit more,he looks like he took part in that tomato event that happens in Spain
El Tomato-something :mlol:        (Maybe they threw tomatoes at him for how bad he looks xD )

It was not for that...:blank:
It was coincidence, We almost think alike ;D

Alright,yours looks more refined i have to say :thumbsup:
Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 09:05:57 pm by AgentofDestiny
#1046  February 20, 2017, 09:43:41 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
La Tomatina, in the Valencian town of Buñol
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
#1047  February 20, 2017, 11:04:28 pm
  • Robotics Engineer
    • USA
    • altoiddealer@gmail.com
This is really cool - but I think it could be improved by making the puddle frump forward a bit, instead of landing and sticking so uniformly.

I imagine the pointy part of his head flopping forward once the goop makes impact with the ground.

#1048  February 20, 2017, 11:14:00 pm
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
#1049  February 21, 2017, 12:51:20 am
  • Fate's Persona
Thanks man! By the way, your palettes is pretty good! ;D

Thank you,it's what i can offer here until i decide to do either spriting or *professionaly*coding (which i doubt).

La Tomatina, in the Valencian town of Buñol

I do not question culture,but i will never go there during that time xD (it is a great opportunity to attack those you don't like and not get caught though xD)
Though tomato is my favourite vegetable so it's Greek salad with lot's of tomato for me :mlol:

This is really cool - but I think it could be improved by making the puddle frump forward a bit, instead of landing and sticking so uniformly.

Would be funny as fuck if he ripped his head by grabbing that head tail of his xD

Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 01:07:37 am by AgentofDestiny
#1050  February 21, 2017, 11:51:12 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
I agree with altoid. That top lump at the top should kinda move forward at the end. Instead of it sticking and settling down, it needs to keep its kinetic energy going forward a bit. I would say even thin out the back edge just a bit to be more ramp shaped instead of the bump. If you take away the actual "spread" animation on the back it may look better just how it's shaped now.
It just seems like it's shooting forward then instantly stops and spreads backwards.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#1051  February 21, 2017, 01:34:25 pm
  • Fate's Persona
I how a question for Buu,gameplay-wise:

Say,he removes his head to the ground,it stays on the ground in puddle mode unless you call it back.
Then he himself becomes a puddle,can he call it back in puddle mode? or  yet,will it still exist after he becomes a puddle?

Oh and @Odb718:

I wanted to reply to your post but i forgot about it.
First,good job for pretty much being able to do a character on your own :thumbsup:
and second,
/rant

what do you mean by that? why are you ranting? :mlol:
I don't think i offended  spriters or  coders,from observation (and knowing code for this kind of thing has a lot of lines)
i thought code takes more time,take it easy xD
#1052  February 21, 2017, 01:42:01 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
He can go into puddle mode with the head planted. He can't call it back unless he does the call back anim
#1053  February 21, 2017, 01:49:46 pm
  • Fate's Persona
He can go into puddle mode with the head planted. He can't call it back unless he does the call back anim

That means he should go out of puddle mode to call it back,right?
Wonder of the severe head will follow him when he does the call-back anim. and goes into puddle mode
before the severed head reaches him.
#1054  February 21, 2017, 02:13:11 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
You are going to have to play him to find out in such detail.

This was going to be a winpose, not sure if it will get done at this point but no reason not to post it.

#1055  February 21, 2017, 03:10:35 pm
  • Fate's Persona
Vanilla Ice :D

How does he taste like? :mlol:
#1056  February 21, 2017, 04:11:23 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
That means he should go out of puddle mode to call it back,right?
Wonder of the severe head will follow him when he does the call-back anim. and goes into puddle mode
before the severed head reaches him.

Video is from an old WIP version of the move, but the head follows Buu no matter in what state/animation he's currently
#1057  February 21, 2017, 04:43:28 pm
  • Robotics Engineer
    • USA
    • altoiddealer@gmail.com
Ok, gonna make another suggestion which may or may not have already crossed your mind.

I love this.  However, I think the arms should squeeze next to his body, and maybe even start to fuse together.... and stretch out/get thinner.

#1058  February 21, 2017, 06:53:46 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
I don't think i offended  spriters or  coders,from observation (and knowing code for this kind of thing has a lot of lines)

rant rant/verb
    1.    speak or shout at length in a wild, impassioned way.

I didn't take offense at all. But rant seems to be getting it's definition stolen. Kinda like Jealous doesn't mean Envious but somehow people use it that way.
You asked a question that most "normal", non-artistic, people would never think to ask. Working in the art field a regular customer has no clue about art in any form. They think it's extremely easy for artistic people to do because they're artistic. So it should be super easy right? NOPE. When you asked the rant was more like a, FINALLY SOMEONE ASKED response.

Dont get me wrong. Coding you have to be creative too. Sometimes you have to reinvent the wheel to make your new move. It's not a fast process at all.

If you really want to get a sense of how long it takes to do art, Balthazar's youtube has some videos worth watching. In the link he's literally tracing a picture and it still took 45mins. On top of that, the video starts and he's already in mid-process. How many minutes did it take him to get where he was? Now 45mins x 200+ for a simple character and you get the idea on how much time goes into making the basic moves. And Balthazar is FAST.

and oyea, to the people using Rant as the same thing as Diatribe, STOP. :P
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv

lui

#1059  February 21, 2017, 07:08:16 pm
    • USA

it's not a rant. all the stuff he's saying is very much true, as I too code and sprite (look at my avatar)

I can safely tell you that spriting takes way, way longer. it's stressful as hell and balthazar literally takes an hour or two to finish his sprites with great quality, and he's one of the FAST ONES

edit: ninja'd by odb :p
#1060  February 21, 2017, 09:13:58 pm

Just thinking, doesn't the end pose look a little stiff? Not the body, but the arm. Maybe during the few frames where his head is growing back, his arm should continue its arc, but slower.