Welcome to Fan's Palette Showcase!
This thread was made to showcase the palettes I make here and there as well as provide a download (not that this is a completely original idea to say the least... which it's not. :shame:).
Requests are: CLOSED (at least for right now. I want to make a few palettes I had ideas for first.)
Request rules (for when they are open):
- No requesting a character over and over if I reject the idea (I will rarely do this)
- No rushing me. Please. You can't rush art, so why palettes?
- I can only do one request at a time. No bothering for a request to be done while I'm doing that.
- I can't make palettes for characters that are unable to have them.
- Please provide a location where the character can be downloaded (Except for the Archive).
- If you want a different color than the ones I can think of, please provide the character color you want to replace them, as well as a reference.
- I can only do three palettes at a time. If you want more, request the character yourself (If I have done it not by request), and I'll consider another set for said character. If by request, you cannot request another pack. Someone else has to request the same character. (IMPORTANT)
Note: The reason this is with the older MUGEN releases is because I will be doing palettes for WinMUGEN characters too.
All palettes are showcased below!
To start things off, here's some palettes for OHMSBY's Yang Xiao Long:
Here's some palettes for August's CoTM, Ruby Rose, also by OHMSBY.
(And now to find a WinMUGEN character so this topic isn't moved)
I'm making a palette set for a WinMUGEN character, like I said. Not telling you WHAT CHARACTER, though!
Wow, I haven't used this in forever. I did have palettes for the mystery character made, but they were wiped. Hell, I don't even remember what character I used. Anyway...
Palettes for EmmanuelMugen1331's Boyfriend. I thought these turned out much better than the Ruby and Yang palettes I previously done.
Get these babies here. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TYoOG1yKVlzR1EwIC6QhwBxhrKGkmRDi/view?usp=sharing)
The next two palette sets might not be great, but here's two sets in one: one for Shimmering Brony's Stocking Anarchy and one for Basara-kun's Scott Pilgrim.
The tougher part wasn't what characters to give them, but making do with how both of them were seperated. Scott was more of a mess than I thought and I mgiht consider color-seperating him later down the line. Still doesn't mean I don't like them, just not as proud of these as I was with the Boyfriend palettes.
and for your sanity, don't ask which Twitter artwork Stocking's Garfield colors are based on.
Get them here! (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RIyf0jHipnSPydndUm_ZFEF_o_9hWC4S/view?usp=sharing)