Started by Magma MK-II, December 06, 2018, 01:30:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: KoF XV
#1741  October 14, 2021, 04:43:03 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Trailer's up

They'll keep the guessing game going it seems.
#1742  October 14, 2021, 04:45:16 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
I feel like, with so few characters left, the delays are kinda pointless. I honestly FORGOT they still had characters left to show lol

Regardless, I think Heidern looks pretty alright here. Can't wait to see him chill with K' and Whip (probably).
#1743  October 14, 2021, 09:32:32 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
His Level 3 feels anti-climactic at best. I feel like it needs some kind of crazy blood splash when the spikes drop out.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#1744  October 14, 2021, 01:59:20 pm
    • USA
starting to think we may not even see Kim.
#1745  October 14, 2021, 03:55:14 pm
    • Netherlands
"Such Heroic Nonsense!"

#1746  October 14, 2021, 04:37:03 pm
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.
I'm afraid a bunch of fan favorites will be held hostage behind a DLC paywall :(

Well, how else do you think they plan on getting you to buy it?
They can't really expect people to gravitate towards a ton of new characters that no one's ever heard of before as extra paid content.
That being said, I am curious as to see who'll show up in the remaining teams.
I'm thinking that K' will probably have Maxima and Kula again,
and Heidern will probably have Whip since Mary, Vanessa, Ramon, and the Ikari Warriors are on different teams.
But all the others are kind of up in the air.
#1747  October 14, 2021, 07:43:29 pm
    • Netherlands
I still think Heidern is gonna team up with either Ash or K' to be honest. I think Ash and K' are gonna have weird teams this time around but I also wouldn't be suprised if Ash teamed up with the two new rival girls.
#1748  October 14, 2021, 07:58:16 pm
    • USA
I'm still betting on K'/Heidern/Whip and Ash/Kukri/Elisabeth.
#1749  October 14, 2021, 08:22:18 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#1750  October 15, 2021, 01:25:38 am
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
I still think Heidern is gonna team up with either Ash or K' to be honest. I think Ash and K' are gonna have weird teams this time around but I also wouldn't be suprised if Ash teamed up with the two new rival girls.

But in the trailer Ash, K'Dash and Isla have their own teams, and I get the feeling that the other new girl could be a boss or related to it.

I'm still betting on K'/Heidern/Whip and Ash/Kukri/Elisabeth.

I'm betting on that as well. We do have 7 slots to go so anything can happen.
#1751  October 15, 2021, 06:08:05 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
Did they make Mary's bust size bigger in this trailer?
#1752  October 15, 2021, 09:00:17 am
  • Mingnon Wins yay!
    • USA
    • www.webs.com/videoman190
#1753  October 15, 2021, 03:42:46 pm

the two new girls are on different teams.

my guess it's K' and isla , heidern and the other new girl.

and idk about kim being DLC , if we do get hm as a DLC that means either we get the kim brothers as well or jhun and maylee.
#1754  October 15, 2021, 03:42:56 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Heidern will be on one of the top row teams, most likely on K' team along with Kula. Remember, there's still a Sound Beach stage variation that currently don't have a set team yet and will most likely be used for the last team.
#1755  October 15, 2021, 03:45:58 pm
kinda weird to have a beach stage for k and kula. then again kula's first stage is a harbor.

do we have info on the final boss? and who will be the sub boss?
#1756  October 15, 2021, 04:33:07 pm
    • USA
kinda weird to have a beach stage for k and kula. then again kula's first stage is a harbor.

do we have info on the final boss? and who will be the sub boss?

We have no info on any bosses.

Also regarding your earlier message K’ and Isla are not on the same team. They’re leaders of their own separate teams.
#1757  October 15, 2021, 06:14:48 pm
Yeah, the successive "main heroes" are leaders of their own team. Kyo, K', Ash, Shun'ei, so Isla is getting her own team since she's been labeled the hero of XV.
Heidern could be in any of these currently incomplete teams for whatever reason the story wants.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1758  October 15, 2021, 06:18:47 pm
    • USA
#1759  October 15, 2021, 06:27:16 pm
Oh, is there a difference, you think ? Because there wouldn't be a difference in Japanese, just in the translation, where the English "main heroine" has a different suggestion than the "main character". Was Shun'ei still labeled as the hero ? I didn't pay attention to him.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1760  October 15, 2021, 06:59:07 pm
    • USA
Oh, is there a difference, you think ? Because there wouldn't be a difference in Japanese, just in the translation, where the English "main heroine" has a different suggestion than the "main character". Was Shun'ei still labeled as the hero ? I didn't pay attention to him.

Yes, Shun'ei was labeled as the protagonist of this saga. So he is the main hero. Isla is just his rival/a hero alongside him.