YesNoOk

GoukiHD and ZangiefHD S.R.I Style Patch by Sic-1, R@ce45, And Mr.Infinity (Read 3013 times)

Started by cheers05, May 01, 2010, 07:23:19 AM
Share this topic:
GoukiHD and ZangiefHD S.R.I Style Patch by Sic-1, R@ce45, And Mr.Infinity
New #1  May 01, 2010, 07:23:19 AM
  • Kikou Shou
EDIT: They dont want it here.  Therefore not gonna bother with their stuff anymore.
Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 12:13:52 AM by cheers05
Re: GoukiHD and ZangiefHD S.R.I Style Patch by Sic-1, R@ce45, And Mr.Infinity
#2  May 01, 2010, 07:56:19 AM
  • I got a PM.
Lets try this thread again without all the crap.

Look guys, if you guys have nothing constructive to say, don't say anything at all.
#3  May 01, 2010, 07:58:15 AM
    • www.sicgraphicsmugen.darkbb.com
Oh great, I'd need to register to get them when maybe it's not worth it.

Anyway yeah, if the characters needed it, code fix patches would have been more useful for the trouble...

it wasn't like that up untill about 5 mins ago...i just locked them up so only members can get them because of what just happened... sorry but some ruin it for the rest... maybe i will take the lock off later.

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.
#4  May 01, 2010, 08:03:13 AM
  • I got a PM.
I have to say that, and the request to remove the whole topic are pretty wild measures.

They are lame even.

Our staff will handle any flaming. You might actually benefit from our users feedback, but hey do what you want.
#5  May 01, 2010, 08:08:13 AM
I have to say that, and the request to remove the whole topic are pretty wild measures.

They are lame even.

Our staff will handle any flaming. You might actually benefit from our users feedback, but hey do what you want.

understandable...
but the problem with Gill and Diss has been going on for a while between us and they like to bash everything we do... so we don't post any of our releases here because they can bash them all they want...

i'm not big into the whole internet kid fighting.... hope you understand where i'm coming from.

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.
#6  May 01, 2010, 08:11:30 AM
  • I got a PM.
Yeah, but what you are doing really doesn't solve anything and you know that.
#7  May 01, 2010, 01:18:04 PM
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
So, I'm a bit late. The images are pretty self-explanatory, but I'd like more info. Is this only a graphical patch to SF2HD Zangief and Gouki, changing their effects to CVS2 style and adding super portraits, or are their some gameplay modifications too ?

Just from the screenshots, the hitsparks and effects look really pixeled, because CVS2 obviously has a lower res than SF2HD. Using SF4 hitsparks or better, CFJ ones (look at Crazy Koopa's fightfx in Mugen 1.0 section) would make them look much better.
#8  May 01, 2010, 04:35:44 PM
  • Kikou Shou
There are more supers.  Basically all the supers from his alpha are in it.  The Raging Demon looks really nice and I like the way they executed it.  Basically the way they incorporated the video of the SF4 was done quite well IMO.
#9  May 01, 2010, 04:46:18 PM
  • Mammoth Syndicate
    • www.mammothsyndicate.com
Registration required.
Not downloading.
To bad, looks good to.
#10  May 01, 2010, 04:49:56 PM
just took it off.... you don't have to be a member to get the patches anymore.