YesNoOk

Credits (Read 5764 times)

Started by lui, January 25, 2016, 04:58:28 am
Share this topic:

lui

Credits
New #1  January 25, 2016, 04:58:28 am
    • USA
To those listed here, I personally thank you and will credit you for all the hard work you have done :) without you guys the project wouldn't be as far as it is now!

Original/ Edited Sprites and coding contributions - These sprites are great! Thank you for all of your hard work guys, you're works are very appreciated

Arkady - Hawkeye

Zvitor - Wolverine

Loganir - Thor, plus thanks for being my personal inspiration for playing with MUGEN in the first place

Unlimited Team, Dampir, Infinite, Froz and MotorRoach - Deadpool sprites

Gladiacloud - Magma Dragoon

Daeron - Batsu sprites

Wucash - Ghost Rider

Ramzaneko - Maverick Hunter Zero

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character contributions that we used to create our versions with their coding

Iwakick - Colossus

Kong - Amingo and Magneto

Whiplash - Cable, Venom and Thanos

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other contributions

EXShadow - Hyper ports, Lifebars, Stages, this guy has brought us so much ,thank you!

ShinZankuro - Original character Renders, you rock!

and last but not least at all,

mouser - for creating the original set of characters we have based the entire game on, this game would never exist without your stuff, thanks!

DarkWolf13 - for starting the original project in the first place! Taught me how to code and is my personal MUGEN partner-in-crime, thanks for everything dude!

Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 01:56:30 am by Walruslui
Re: Credits
#2  January 25, 2016, 02:27:49 pm
    • Argentina
You should add The Unlimited Team for Deadpool too. Those are the guys who made Deadpool. You can also add Dampir for editing an animation for Infinite's Deadpool.

Good luck with your project, walruslui :)

lui

#3  January 25, 2016, 02:32:45 pm
    • USA
OH THATS WHO I FORGOT

thanks for the reminder dood, added
#4  January 25, 2016, 02:37:59 pm
    • Argentina
You're welcome.

Psssst...

You have a typo, it says "Dampit" :ninja: