YesNoOk

Ikemen GO (Read 1253261 times)

Started by K4thos, May 26, 2018, 03:04:27 am
Share this topic:
Re: Ikemen GO Plus
#181  January 09, 2019, 12:10:24 pm
    • Greece
same as i wrote above, you complite wrong.
#182  January 12, 2019, 06:52:07 pm
    • USA
@K4thos: I can't really make any more progress without you. I'll show you some things I've experimented with to hopefully motivate you.

All of these were made with Ikemen, I did not use any third party apps etc.(aside from subs)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
You said that there was no point in really messing with Plus, but I would like some definitive answer to confirm this. It's been a minute & now interest has a whole is waning for all parties it seems. I suggest taking my advice and starting some type of fund program, it could also help. Otherwise we can continue where we left off last talking about the future, just reply to my pm when you see this.
#183  January 27, 2019, 10:57:57 am
    • Turkey
Ikemen go updated at osdn but looks like it now requires new github software thing for compile.
Nvm i figured it out.
Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 09:20:09 am by Adnan
#184  February 03, 2019, 05:01:08 am
    • USA
Ikemen go updated at osdn but looks like it now requires new github software thing for compile.
Nvm i figured it out.
You should upload the compile for your peers still stuck on the first step.

Alternatively, I already have, but a previous version. Just edit the SP,etc
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
You aren't missing anything using GO. Until the mp3 thing is fixed, this isn't viable anyway, well that and various other things.
#185  February 03, 2019, 07:20:20 am
    • Turkey
Well dee2ever,go is now have a mp3 support but i do not know how to upload exe on my computer.But it is not compitible with add004 stage water splash effects.
#186  February 03, 2019, 08:51:50 am
    • USA
Put it all in a rar/zip and upload to mediafire etc. If it isn’t in your region, I can understand & wouldn’t know the alternative? Don’t worry about add004, it’s the least of worries & can easily be handled. Expedite the compiling process should be the main priority, but it’d really only be for those of us who don’t want to wait. If possible, I’d just like to see what each of you that are using it are using it for. What is it you are trying to achieve with this updated version, it may already be possible. Just waiting on local cord for full SP support, but if one wanted to go the 1.0 route, it’s already possible to build something around it. My main concern would be.. Does the author still plan to follow the roadmap as many things are already there just not enabled.
#187  February 03, 2019, 09:21:37 am
    • Turkey
#188  February 03, 2019, 10:44:34 am
    • USA
Sure, email me offline and I can help with that.
#189  February 03, 2019, 10:58:33 am
    • Turkey
Ok i will send it immediately.
#190  February 03, 2019, 10:19:27 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
First Time using Ikemen GO in fullscreen is fine,tho it gets messed up during the second time,its working but cant open it fullscreen,resulting weird
#191  February 03, 2019, 10:48:51 pm
    • Brazil
Do you think it's possible to port Ikemen Go Plus to all platforms, including Android and iOS?
#192  February 04, 2019, 11:52:54 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
#193  February 05, 2019, 02:10:28 pm
    • Turkey
Well its ok mate we should help each other :) Also can a moderator promote me as a contributor?It took me a while to compile it.
#194  February 06, 2019, 02:19:35 pm
    • Turkey
#195  February 07, 2019, 10:51:20 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Feedback
Some of characters cant run in Ikemen Go with add004,not sure if its add004s problem but this never happened in original ikemen,just renamed run state and it works fine tho,would appreciate you look into this
Zoom out option isnt really working,its zooms out like crazy,
#196  February 14, 2019, 06:51:06 pm
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
OK This is another build of Ikemen Go.
The main difference with the one that Adnan uploaded is that it supports fntv2 (Ported from a fork by ShinLucho) and some bugfixes by me.

It supports most of the mugen 1.1 features (fntv2 and png sprites), localcoord in screenpacks is not supported. (In characters localcoord works)

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/o9mn5jlb112rcqm/ikemen_go_14-02-2019.zip/file

The repo: https://github.com/Windblade-GR01/Ikemen_GO

EDIT: In my rig the fullcolor/png sprites does not work on the Intel graphics it only works on the Nvidia for some reason...
I would like to some people test in their PC to see if Png sprites works on their end.
But wait!! We haven't made the Suave Dude character yet!!
Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 06:55:31 pm by Gacel
#197  February 14, 2019, 07:02:10 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
OK This is another build of Ikemen Go.
The main difference with the one that Adnan uploaded is that it supports fntv2 (Ported from a fork by ShinLucho) and some bugfixes by me.

It supports most of the mugen 1.1 features (fntv2 and png sprites), localcoord in screenpacks is not supported. (In characters localcoord works)

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/o9mn5jlb112rcqm/ikemen_go_14-02-2019.zip/file

The repo: https://github.com/Windblade-GR01/Ikemen_GO

EDIT: In my rig the fullcolor/png sprites does not work on the Intel graphics it only works on the Nvidia for some reason...
I would like to some people test in their PC to see if Png sprites works on their end.

I have a beefed up PC, I'll be trying this tonight, I've been waiting for 1.1 features, no SP local cord kinda hurts, but I'm sure I can work around it via stage zoom and keep it at a certain value. Thanks all for the hard work.
#198  February 14, 2019, 07:32:18 pm
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
In reality you don't have to use a locked stage zoom, localcord in stages also works.

Example of a a stage with a localcoord of 1800x1080 Justice with a localcoord of 480x360 and Heavyarms with 360x270:

Also you have to put a training character (Any character works) with the def file in "chars/Training/Training.def"

EDIT:
Localcoord in Ikemen works different. Mugen in widescreen with 4:3 characters cuts the bottom of the resolution.
In Ikemen the localcoord works always in a 4:3 scale and adds horizontal space.

Example: In mugen the localcoord of the stage above is 1920x1080 to display correctly. (In widescrren)
In Ikemen the localcoord of the stage above is 1800x1080 to display correctly. (In all aspect ratios)
But wait!! We haven't made the Suave Dude character yet!!
Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 07:36:39 pm by Gacel
#199  February 14, 2019, 08:54:01 pm
    • USA
What else is different? Only SP stuff? Does anyone have any plans other than sp stuff? Is there anyone trying to make anything out of any of the other features?
#200  February 14, 2019, 09:25:59 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
EDIT:
Localcoord in Ikemen works different. Mugen in widescreen with 4:3 characters cuts the bottom of the resolution.
In Ikemen the localcoord works always in a 4:3 scale and adds horizontal space.

Ikemen version makes way more sense, btw.