KoF XV (Read 806049 times)

Started by Magma MK-II, December 06, 2018, 01:30:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: KoF XV
#441  February 04, 2021, 03:23:55 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
Iori's jacket gives me hope for Kim's pants.

Plus since characters are getting revealed by the teams... next week is the next member of his team. If it's Mature/Vice, we know where this team is going.

If it's Kyo... oh boy.
#442  February 04, 2021, 03:28:40 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
So Iori has somehow acquired water manipulation judging from his Desperation Move.

For real tho, not feeling that FX.
#443  February 04, 2021, 03:41:03 am
  • Mingnon Wins yay!
    • USA
    • www.webs.com/videoman190

#444  February 04, 2021, 03:55:17 am
  • Non est hoc propter hoc sed propter est hoc
    • USA
    • doubletrend-zeta.neocities.org/
#445  February 04, 2021, 04:50:49 am
  • Was it something I said?
He jacket looks nice, but I kinda miss the white in there. At least it looks better than his XIV jacket imo.
#446  February 04, 2021, 05:01:55 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Iori Yagami Trailer
[youtube]https://youtu.be/XeAg8B2Vyeg[/youtube]

Wow, I can't believe they just showed the best CLIMAX in the game already. Bold move, SNK.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#447  February 04, 2021, 05:34:36 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
yeah the trailer was increible they really shatter all expectations.! this time.
#448  February 04, 2021, 05:42:50 am
    • USA
While it was no surprise Iori would be in this game, seeing him is still really hype. Rewatching the trailer, I just really like the way he moves.

I love his design too, I think he looks very sleek here. It feels like a more modern update of his classic design this time.
#449  February 04, 2021, 06:30:18 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
My only complaint is that KOF XV's reveals are very slow it feels like...

XIV had multiple characters being revealed per teaser.

One character every week feels slow and tiresome.
#450  February 04, 2021, 06:32:58 am
    • USA
My only complaint is that KOF XV's reveals are very slow it feels like...

XIV had multiple characters being revealed per teaser.

One character every week feels slow and tiresome.

This I agree with completely. I feel it would be a bit more exciting if it was a team reveal per week.
#451  February 04, 2021, 09:23:11 am
    • USA
Sakura animation in SFV are far from being lazy lmao

I will not go too deep into it, because everyone have his own level to accept effort put into art/animation/music etc.
Sakura's SF4 animations were (from my own point of view) really dynamic. Using some of the best "rules" "advices" of animation.
SF5 didn't for some of the animations, particularly Sakura's normals. when some other moves are very well animated.
exemple.

About Benimaru, the pose is pretty OK to me.
Perhaps just the "frame" of animation itself gives a strange feeling.
a bit too artificial or something, hard to explain.
But again, everyone have his own acceptation of such work.

Yea this nigga is right on that, SFV Sakuras animation is pretty much ass tier. Meaning it sucks ass. I would confirm lazy attemlt (even though i didnt see the animator working his ass off)
Even if it wasnt lazy, you can see just how bad it is. Cody has very bad animations. That Lucia bish also feels kinda wierd.. Well that leaves idiot G..

KOF XV
Man that Iori soul crushing Shun F'n Ei is really messed up.. He shouldve demo'd that on.. Wait.. If i was KoF i would DLC this Iori, but i hate Iori anyways. Its gonna be a pain to fight this bastard
So like , guys and gals, wasn't this costume created here in Mugenguild or by creators here that made that jacket look ?
#452  February 04, 2021, 09:54:23 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Sakura animation in SFV are far from being lazy lmao

I will not go too deep into it, because everyone have his own level to accept effort put into art/animation/music etc.
Sakura's SF4 animations were (from my own point of view) really dynamic. Using some of the best "rules" "advices" of animation.
SF5 didn't for some of the animations, particularly Sakura's normals. when some other moves are very well animated.
exemple.

About Benimaru, the pose is pretty OK to me.
Perhaps just the "frame" of animation itself gives a strange feeling.
a bit too artificial or something, hard to explain.
But again, everyone have his own acceptation of such work.

Yea this nigga is right on that, SFV Sakuras animation is pretty much ass tier. Meaning it sucks ass. I would confirm lazy attemlt (even though i didnt see the animator working his ass off)
Even if it wasnt lazy, you can see just how bad it is. Cody has very bad animations. That Lucia bish also feels kinda wierd.. Well that leaves idiot G..

KOF XV
Man that Iori soul crushing Shun F'n Ei is really messed up.. He shouldve demo'd that on.. Wait.. If i was KoF i would DLC this Iori, but i hate Iori anyways. Its gonna be a pain to fight this bastard
So like , guys and gals, wasn't this costume created here in Mugenguild or by creators here that made that jacket look ?

Yea this nigga

English is not my mother language, but this "N" word sounds a bit... anyway...

About Capcom.

About KOF.
The trailer is extremely good this time, Iori looks very badass, I still have some plastic effect or something, but it will be fixed later.
His animations are pretty OK to me. and his design is one of the best, glad they gave him this appearance... The hair is great.
Also, just like Kolossoni said, I feel like I didn't get enough... Very frustrating.

My feeling is (JUST MY FEELING, OK?) is that they are in a rush to work full time on any character, because not much is completed right now.
Something like "let's complete this character at 75%, so in 3 days, we can show a trailer to the community." (to simulate a complete character)
So giving it, drop by drop every week could be a way to "temporize" the showing of game, and "building" the game actually, since it's far to be ready to play. Again, it's JUST my point of view (and sorry for the lame english)

Guys, who do you thing would be the other team members ?
It's certainly early to tell, but could it be someone else than Vice and Mature? ^^
#453  February 04, 2021, 11:04:59 am
English is not my mother language, but this "N" word sounds a bit... anyway...
Different word. The "a" one is common.

Those flames look super weird. Like those old awful Photoshop filters. The XII design was the best, I don't like the long jacket, but it's still a bit better than the XIV one. The velvet touch looks nice.
I'm super bummed they ditched the Yatagarasu (probably to get away from the Orochi stuff), but the new Homura Hotogi looks okay. Maybe Orochi Iori will be a separate spot.
Aoi hana again
Ugh
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 11:11:13 am by Byakko
#454  February 04, 2021, 01:11:56 pm
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
So Iori's regained his flames and the old moveset looks like it's back as it were, but there were a few slash type attacks in there, I'm guessing it's just his normals/command normals?

Either way, I like the new look even if he does wail like Yamazaki in the Climax. :P
#455  February 04, 2021, 04:08:16 pm
He seems identical to XIV, with the new upward attack at the end of EX Aoi Hana, I guess that's what you saw.
(I hope at least he doesn't have that incredibly dumb super with a super slow spark that moves like 2 feet in front of him)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#456  February 04, 2021, 04:13:24 pm
    • Brazil
Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 04:16:49 pm by Macaulyn97
#457  February 04, 2021, 04:14:32 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
#458  February 04, 2021, 04:23:37 pm
I may not come from an English speaking country, but even I know that is a lie. Never, in any place, have I seen any variation of the n-word being considered acceptable.
... it's common among Black people. White people don't usually use it afaik.
Stop being weird, guys.
#459  February 04, 2021, 04:38:35 pm
    • USA
I may not come from an English speaking country, but even I know that is a lie. Never, in any place, have I seen any variation of the n-word being considered acceptable.

White people can't say it but black people can. Nuff said.

Anyhoo how about we leap back into KOF XV. Who will his teammates be? Mature and Vice again?
#460  February 04, 2021, 04:54:41 pm
    • Mexico
Anyhoo how about we leap back into KOF XV. Who will his teammates be? Mature and Vice again?

I want Chizuru, so I'm hoping it's her and that toolbag Kyo to reunite the Three Sacred Treasures team but I can't think of a lore-related reason for that to happen.