YesNoOk

KoF XV (Read 811941 times)

Started by Magma MK-II, December 06, 2018, 01:30:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: KoF XV
#1821  November 11, 2021, 11:15:20 pm
Yeah she does have that attack where she steps on the downed opponent's head repeatedly while laughing.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1822  November 11, 2021, 11:21:58 pm
    • Brazil
You're reading things where there aren't. The only pose that could be seem as seductive among those is the top right one, all others are just her moving the whip, and while "Squirm" certainly sounds like a dominatrix catchphrase, the others are very generic. At best, they added a hint of dominatrix, but Whip really doesn't go for that archetype overall.
#1823  November 11, 2021, 11:24:41 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
#1824  November 12, 2021, 12:00:07 am
Well I wouldn't say she's anywhere as aggressive or sick as Vice "I like the sound of bones breaking" or Mature who keeps describing how excited she is with all the moves where she draws blood, but it's pretty obvious with Whip that you can never really do a whip user without some playful teasing, even if you want to make a good person. What the fuck else can you write for a dialog when you have moves that strangle, hang, or drag on the ground a helpless target ? And the obvious inevitable hand-tying bondage of it all.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 12:03:52 am by Byakko
#1825  November 12, 2021, 12:31:50 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Well I wouldn't say she's anywhere as aggressive or sick as Vice "I like the sound of bones breaking" or Mature who keeps describing how excited she is with all the moves where she draws blood, but it's pretty obvious with Whip that you can never really do a whip user without some playful teasing, even if you want to make a good person. What the fuck else can you write for a dialog when you have moves that strangle, hang, or drag on the ground a helpless target ? And the obvious inevitable hand-tying bondage of it all.

Yes, that's right.
These 2 are even a level higher. with real aggressivity and craziness ^^;
#1826  November 17, 2021, 06:51:50 am
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
Beta is available to download.
            Zorf Giudecca
#1827  November 17, 2021, 04:14:19 pm
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
#1828  November 17, 2021, 06:14:03 pm
Uh ? The october trailer said it would be this week-end, and I don't see it on the PS store + the Sony web store keeps saying "something went wrong, try again later" when I try to "add it to my library". Are you DLing it early ?
#1829  November 17, 2021, 11:51:54 pm
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
You're able to download it early, but the beta won't go live till the end of the week.
#1830  November 18, 2021, 04:10:38 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
#1831  November 18, 2021, 01:47:22 pm
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
Uh ? The october trailer said it would be this week-end, and I don't see it on the PS store + the Sony web store keeps saying "something went wrong, try again later" when I try to "add it to my library". Are you DLing it early ?

Yes, I already have it downloaded, I used the PS app, but even if the game starts, once you select an option it shows an "error" message, it would be playable at friday iirc.
            Zorf Giudecca
#1832  November 19, 2021, 03:15:51 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
On PS4, you'll have to go to the KOFXV game page on the store and scroll down to find the beta download
#1833  November 20, 2021, 07:55:50 am
    • Brazil
KOF XV Open Beta Test Complete OST:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 05:22:43 pm by SnkLover
#1834  November 20, 2021, 01:00:03 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
KOF XV Open Beta Test Complete OST:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

OK so few of them are a surprise alright.
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#1835  November 20, 2021, 02:26:52 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Criss.!  :nuttrox:

Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 04:39:24 pm by yaret
#1836  November 20, 2021, 04:05:41 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
criss cross-ups
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#1837  November 20, 2021, 04:46:46 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
#1838  November 21, 2021, 03:38:42 am
Has anyone without PSPlus managed to play the demo ? The web store says you don't need PSPlus but the main menu only sends me to the subscription page and says it failed to initialize when I don't buy it. I thought the offline training would be available (the store even says you don't need a subscription even for the online test).
#1839  November 24, 2021, 04:18:28 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#1840  November 24, 2021, 08:45:32 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
It's Ditto, from Pokemon!
I swear there was something cool here!!