YesNoOk

Basara's WIP thread (Coming back to my normal projects) (Read 1217381 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, October 12, 2010, 08:33:06 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Basara's WIP thread (SFA2 Dan is on the works!!)
#801  April 12, 2022, 08:23:52 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...

Dan is back!! Yahoo!! :mlol:
OK, all his basics are ready (since basic stuff like 5000s to all punches and kicks), I came back to play SFA2 and now I got a better idea for Dan and his moves, also I got the PSX soundrips of A2 Dan, so I'm gonna add that voice to SND... and replace the stick sounds fom Eagle of course XD I hope to show you a video advance during these days ;)

Oh, and I made 6 extra palettes as a bonus based in some of his various appearances (here in the shots they are from SVC and SFA1 respectively), apart of the 6 palettes he has in A2, so he'll have 12 as I planned ;)

Hype !!!
#802  April 18, 2022, 05:31:30 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Not a big deal, but I updated my SPvTW chars with bug fixes, and as I say there, maybe this could reignites my SP project I got years ago of make more characters from this game, like Kim Pine (still a WIP) and a big update for Nega Scott (with new supers and other changes). Let's see if works for me, if that's so, you'll be the first ones to know about it here ;)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#803  April 19, 2022, 06:55:50 pm
    • Chile
Second preview of my SFA2 Dan
Now it feels like it came from the game, I like that :D now I'm going to make his moves (specials and supers). Also I've to check it out the damage based on this page, not sure if I should do the clsns too (I don't like them)

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#804  January 24, 2023, 03:31:46 pm
    • Chile
Yahoo!!
I'm here just to say that I'm reworking on Dan and starting with his specials, as I stated before, I'm gonna make the more accurate as possible, including velocities, damage and stuff. Also, I got Arcade voices from Scal (if you read this, thanks a lot man =D), so I replaced them all and now he hears way better. Also I added shots of Dan and Evil Satomi (yes, I've to rework her too) to the first post so now it looks more complete :P

And... with the recent news of Ryon sponsoring Ultra Fatality to make more SPvTW chars (especially Wallace and Knives), that makes me reignite my own chars and rework once again on Kim Pine, who I got abandoned since years... and maybe start ith Stephen Stills and then make the complete Sex Bob-Omb on MUGEN by yours truly :8): that will be seen in next months, by now just focusing on my CF chars XD Dan and trying to finish him during these months ;)

#805  January 25, 2023, 11:41:46 pm
    • Chile
New Dan preview!!
I got made Gadouken and Koryuken, I tried to make closer to the original source, same as the normal punches and kicks, now making the Dankuukyaku and then the supers. I'm advancing quicker than I thought, so this could be my next release if I put more effort here ;P

#806  January 26, 2023, 12:47:31 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Good to see this classic Dan progress.
I suppose he will use SFA2 sparks and effect :)
#807  January 26, 2023, 08:35:39 pm
    • Chile
Indeed, he will use those ones, similars the ones I used with Eagle for my Eagle Zero (who needs an update now that I revisited him), and about advances...

Dankuukyaku is done too :D

Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 08:42:53 pm by Bad Mr. Basara
#808  June 10, 2023, 02:04:59 am
    • Chile

As I thought, this new game reinspires me to come back with the SPvTW chars, and this time will be Stephen Stills the next character I'll make. Kim, in other part, I'm still seeing if I mantain her sprites or look for a CS for her (probably the second option), but don't worry, I didn't make much of her to restart all over, so getting new sprites would be a better start IMO.

Stephen will be added to the WIP list soon (in first post as well in my site), but by now I'm setting the main palette and start with the SFF

(and don't worry, SFA2 Dan is still on works, it's just I'm busy working on Infinite Clayfare, but he will be finished, I promise you)

Re: Basara's WIP thread (Coming back from CF project)
#809  August 30, 2023, 04:47:40 am
    • Chile
FINALLY, SFA2 DAN HAS BEEN RELEASED!!
Maybe I could continue with my CF Project, but by now, the priority for my normal chars is to come back to SPvTW Project, so I'll be working on Kim and Stephen to get the complete Sex Bob-Omb made by me on MUGEN... and also thinking to make Lynette as a separate character, hmmm :charming:

Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 03:57:20 pm by Dr. Basara Kilnklein
Re: Basara's WIP thread (Coming back to my normal projects)
#810  September 24, 2023, 03:36:27 am
    • Chile
Time to move on, and I just made this...

Do you recognize them?? ;P

#811  September 24, 2023, 03:44:04 am
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA
The girl from Scott pilgrim vs the world and joe from street master
#812  September 24, 2023, 09:24:56 am
  • Why,
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#813  September 24, 2023, 02:38:24 pm
    • Chile
The second answer is correct, the first one... she's Lynette Guycott, Envy's minionwho was thinking to make her as a separated character instead of a striker. Let's see how she will be made during these weeks. About Joe, he's almost ready and also I'll update Ken so both will be released together... and who knows, maybe I should make the rest of Street Master chars :P

EDIT:
Joe was released... and probably I'll make the rest of the fighters from this game, and maybe their stages and screenpack too :P

Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 02:21:47 am by Basara-kun
#814  September 26, 2023, 03:32:08 pm
    • Chile
So yeah, I confirm Lynette Guycott as my next (SPvTW) char, she has almost all basics (editing sprites to make her the lacking ones) and I'm using her sprites from Envy, who also will be updated to get her ready for Lynette. Kim and Stephen are on list already but I'm just starting with their SFFs (I got her CS sheet from SPV guys so I'm remaking what I did).

However, I got a doubt about how should make Sex Bob-Omb for MUGEN, so I left you a poll ;)