#3681  April 27, 2021, 01:14:17 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
I'm afraid to look into it lol

What can I expect to see?
Re: Random Topic V10
#3682  April 27, 2021, 01:31:22 am
You know the meme with the "Aliens" guy, Tsoukalos ? Kind of that sort of feeling. It's dumb and you'll gain nothing from watching it.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#3683  April 27, 2021, 01:43:14 am
  • From the Republic of the Little Bananas
    • Brazil
#3684  April 27, 2021, 01:46:54 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
What video did this come from anyhow?
#3685  April 27, 2021, 02:36:15 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
there is literally nothing gained from explaining it, or watching it, cause its all nonsense. graves even broke character and said he just does this for attention. he just came up with some fake forest where "rare" mugen characters exist. the rainforest is his roster of broken edited characters and spriteswaps.
#3686  April 27, 2021, 02:59:45 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Sounds like the next logical trolling step to take would be to point out to him how diseased and overall poisonous the rainforest is.

Already beaten to the point but just reiterating that chess analogy was really stupid.  It is literally the opposite of the world-wide known saying of "Staying 2 steps ahead of your opponent".

Maybe he's just from Bizarro's dimension.
#3687  April 28, 2021, 12:09:07 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
you can't be 2 steps behind or ahead in chess... it is a turnbase strategy game duhh, you can imagine few steps ahead of several scenarios in your head only, but unless your opponent make his move you can't move again :hyo:  you can be 2 steps behind in another board games using dice for example... I'm explaining just incase younger generation never heard of chess... 
#3688  April 28, 2021, 01:03:36 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
speaking of chess any of yall want a game? I'm only ELO 850 i fucking suck. I only know the ruy lopez so i'm ezpz
#3689  April 28, 2021, 10:08:28 pm
you can't be 2 steps behind or ahead in chess... it is a turnbase strategy game duhh, you can imagine few steps ahead of several scenarios in your head only, but unless your opponent make his move you can't move again :hyo:  you can be 2 steps behind in another board games using dice for example... I'm explaining just incase younger generation never heard of chess... 
He's a fifth dimensional being, he controls space and time just so he can lose in chess.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#3690  April 29, 2021, 12:06:28 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
speaking of chess any of yall want a game? I'm only ELO 850 i fucking suck. I only know the ruy lopez so i'm ezpz

If this is for real (I never know), I want to invite you guys to play with me.
I play chess at chess.com, yugioh via edopro, and a few fighting games via FightCade2. But I warn you, I suck at all of them lol. You're welcome to PM and even ask for my discord.
#3691  April 29, 2021, 12:38:03 am

If this is for real (I never know), I want to invite you guys to play with me.
I play chess at chess.com, yugioh via edopro, and a few fighting games via FightCade2. But I warn you, I suck at all of them lol. You're welcome to PM and even ask for my discord.

Do you play Tekken 6 online on PPSSPP?
Edit: I'd be willing to help you set it up if you're interested.
Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 01:34:12 am by Gennos
#3692  April 29, 2021, 02:08:35 am
    • crepa.neocities.org

Didn't know it was possible to play PPSSPP online. I'm assuming we can play any PSP game online with it? Because I have SFA3 Max (which have more chars than the original SFA3), and would be cool to play it with someone. I need to get the rom for Tekken 6 yet though.
#3693  April 29, 2021, 05:38:47 am
  • Non est hoc propter hoc sed propter est hoc
    • USA
    • doubletrend-zeta.neocities.org/
whatchu play on fightcade?
#3694  April 29, 2021, 07:33:01 am

Didn't know it was possible to play PPSSPP online. I'm assuming we can play any PSP game online with it? Because I have SFA3 Max (which have more chars than the original SFA3), and would be cool to play it with someone. I need to get the rom for Tekken 6 yet though.
I will PM you today and give you all the details. It doesn't always work tho.
#3695  April 29, 2021, 10:11:54 am
    • crepa.neocities.org

Mostly SFs (SF2, SSF2T, Alpha 1 2 3, SF3), these are the ones that I at least know what I'm doing.
Still learning some of the others like KoF 2002, MvC1, MSH, etc.
I wish I could play the DreamCast ones (CvS2 and MvC2), but the emulator doesn't work on my laptop. :(

Ok, thank you!
#3696  April 29, 2021, 10:51:00 am
  • Non est hoc propter hoc sed propter est hoc
    • USA
    • doubletrend-zeta.neocities.org/
Ah okay, you're the exact opposite of me lol

I mostly play Fatal Fury/Real Bout
#3697  April 29, 2021, 01:55:24 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
which logitech wireless mouse to get for bluetooth and perhaps multi devices should I get?
there are several candidates
m557 (non rubberized ambidex, only BT no USB plug)
m585/ 590 (ruberrized, BT & USB plug, 2thumb buttons, 2 devices)
m720 (rubberized, BT & USB 3 devices, 2 thumb buttons, 1 gesture button dunno if this would be nuissance instead )
 :thinking2:

generally I like hard plastic mouse, while I'm not filthy with my mouse, but I work long hours on it, oil in my skin usually make the rubber part expand or peeling also on mechanical pencil...
not sure what is the current rubber/ TPE quality on Logitech products, I have old M310 which rubber side totally gone.
#3698  May 05, 2021, 07:11:09 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
Any EUbros here have both Tekken 5 and an ancient crt tv? I realized today that the 50hz/60hz switch under display options doesn't affect the arcade history games at all, and I'm curious to find out if they play in 50hz or 60hz mode. I can't tell at all because I've never played the NTSC versions of the old Tekken games, and the only way to find out that I can think of is to play them on a crt that doesn't support NTSC and see if they work.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#3699  May 05, 2021, 07:35:47 pm
    • USA

Mostly SFs (SF2, SSF2T, Alpha 1 2 3, SF3), these are the ones that I at least know what I'm doing.
Still learning some of the others like KoF 2002, MvC1, MSH, etc.
I wish I could play the DreamCast ones (CvS2 and MvC2), but the emulator doesn't work on my laptop. :(

Ok, thank you!

I can help you set up the dreamcast emu with CvS2 so you can play online. It's really easy AF. It's been really improved over the years for simplicity. Which emu were you using? Hopefully you were using the BEAR launcher (null-DC) as that's the best around right now.

Also, Alpha 3 MAX I heard sucks.
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
#3700  May 06, 2021, 05:41:56 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
I can help you set up the dreamcast emu with CvS2 so you can play online. It's really easy AF. It's been really improved over the years for simplicity. Which emu were you using? Hopefully you were using the BEAR launcher (null-DC) as that's the best around right now.

Also, Alpha 3 MAX I heard sucks.

The emu that comes with FightCade now is Flycast and it doesn't work on my laptop, I think because it needs OpenGL3 and my device is old, the emu crashes right after I open it, can't even load anything.

By the time I was trying FightCade I saw that it had another DC emu in earlier versions, nullDC. I downloaded it and it works fine, but I could not play CvS2 on it and I have no idea why. I load the rom and it says there is no disc. I tried different roms but none of them worked. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, idk.

So, I'm accepting your help. Even if I can't play it online, at least getting it to work and playing offline is already good.

About Alpha 3 MAX, well, I don't see why it sucks, I like it.