This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time, this time, this time
Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 01:44:44 am by Speedpreacher
Re: KoF XV
#2202  July 28, 2022, 04:37:01 am
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
Team Awakened Orochi trailer just dropped.

I'm loving the look of Yashiro!
#2203  July 28, 2022, 04:40:55 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Team Awakened Orochi trailer just dropped.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnQ3zwO5N_A&ab_channel=SNKOFFICIAL[/youtube]

I'm loving the look of Yashiro!
Im a bit disappointing because the changes for them are not dramatically different. they just copied and pasted others attacks that is already in the game.
#2204  July 28, 2022, 05:20:07 pm
    • Brazil
Oh, you mean they're low-effort copies whose sale is a scam? I'm so surprised...
#2205  July 28, 2022, 05:46:40 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Oh, you mean they're low-effort copies whose sale is a scam? I'm so surprised...

yes.! they are just salling 2 characters that are already in the game except for  Yachiro that's become in Goro daemon now wtf?
Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 05:54:00 pm by yaret
#2206  July 28, 2022, 07:39:25 pm
They are missing some of the old special moves too, the corner cutting on this trio is impressive.
#2207  July 28, 2022, 07:47:57 pm
You guys have to be taking the piss, right ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2208  July 28, 2022, 08:41:17 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Not sure what anyone was expecting from these three.

Gonna miss the Orochi transformation on Chris' end tho.
#2209  July 28, 2022, 08:51:37 pm
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
Why do people expect this team to be completely unique to the standard CYS team? Historically their normal, command and even throws were exactly the same with only the special/supers changing because, y'know... not holding the Orochi influence back. I didn't expect anything more than that when they were announced, but the new outfits are nice and there's a few subtle changes to certain specials/supers. The Climax's are obviously different, which is nice.

(That said, it's nice that we're getting the classic/alternate costumes bundled in rather than another DLC thing)

Could they have just been an unlockable? Quite possibly. But it's sadly the norm for companies now to go the DLC route, regardless. There could have been other teams instead, but that wasn't our choice.

Personally, I'm looking forward to them.
#2210  July 28, 2022, 09:25:10 pm
The alternate costumes are just the base character outfits but tinted, they didn't even bother giving them something like the original costumes.
#2211  July 28, 2022, 09:44:49 pm
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
The alternate costumes are just the base character outfits but tinted, they didn't even bother giving them something like the original costumes.

So... basically as they would have been if they were the old sprites. It's a subtle nod to previous titles. They didn't have to give us those, but they did.
#2212  July 28, 2022, 09:45:06 pm

yes.! they are just salling 2 characters that are already in the game except for  Yachiro that's become in Goro daemon now wtf?

you've never played orochi yashiro before?

he was talking about cys normals not their specials. they look ok the only gripe i have is chris not transforming into orochi himself as his level 3 should be.
#2213  July 28, 2022, 09:51:03 pm

So... basically as they would have been if they were the old sprites. It's a subtle nod to previous titles. They didn't have to give us those, but they did.

Yeah, how nice of SNK of giving us some costumes that any modder could do in fifteen minutes.
#2214  July 28, 2022, 10:01:07 pm
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
At least O. Shermie's Lv 3 isn't a risk-or-take anymore, I won't miss that super.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#2215  July 28, 2022, 10:54:10 pm
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
Yeah, how nice of SNK of giving us some costumes that any modder could do in fifteen minutes.

If you're on PC, yeah. I play on PS4, so it's a nice bonus.
#2216  July 28, 2022, 11:50:16 pm
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com

you gotta be pretty stupid to think modding is that fast
#2217  July 28, 2022, 11:59:29 pm
#2218  July 29, 2022, 12:34:05 am
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.
At least O. Shermie's Lv 3 isn't a risk-or-take anymore, I won't miss that super.

Yeah, that's probably the 2nd dumbest thing in a fighting game I've seen (1st being Sanji being unable to fight women in Burning Blood & Jump Force).
Why they kept that in UM is beyond me, but in any case, Team Awakened Orochi looks good, I'm looking forward to seeing their move-lists.
#2219  July 29, 2022, 01:34:06 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
#2220  July 29, 2022, 02:17:14 am
  • The Forsaken Warrior
  • Let us grieve existence, together.
    • Mexico
God, what a scan! They just giving them the outfits of the regular versions is so hilarious, go to hell, SNK!