Capcom X Snk  (Read 792509 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 09, 2014, 06:08:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom Vs. Snk Universe!
#661  May 15, 2016, 02:27:07 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Just move on. This looks like a fun Ikemen game to try. One day when I get my new laptop, I'll try this out.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#662  May 15, 2016, 02:40:48 am
  • I'm just a guy who messes with Mugen and Ikemen
    • Puerto Rico
    • Skype - slayraptor64(Plutia)
so uhh the Karin needs a buff that her raging demon needs more range js
Everywhere I go new bullshit arises but it's fine cuz I'm the bullshit master. ^_^
#663  May 15, 2016, 02:45:41 am
    • USA
Man I was going to make a page specifically for this type of feedback, but
Lol aye her movelist in that form will def be tweaked. I had planned to give her more original/custom stuff, but never got around to it in time. I'll take note of it for sure though.
#664  May 15, 2016, 02:52:36 am
    • Puerto Rico
Man I was going to make a page specifically for this type of feedback, but
Lol aye her movelist in that form will def be tweaked. I had planned to give her more original/custom stuff, but never got around to it in time. I'll take note of it for sure though.

I mean it's cool man just atm Karin's raging demon is not good range wise but the damage is fine
Everywhere I go new bullshit arises but it's fine cuz I'm the bullshit master. ^_^
#665  May 15, 2016, 03:09:56 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
@thefclass97: when someone tells you they don't care about your feedback right them off and forget them. Don't keep pressing it. It looks highly aggressive.
Find ppl that reciprocate your feedback. Find me when I release my next char! You can tear into me as hardcore as you like :p

#666  May 15, 2016, 03:15:25 am
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
@thefclass97: when someone tells you they don't care about your feedback right them off and forget them. Don't keep pressing it. It looks highly aggressive.
Find ppl that reciprocate your feedback. Find me when I release my next char! You can tear into me as hardcore as you like :p

I honestly didn't even mean to be "aggressive" with feedback When I sent it, he acted very defensive, saying how it wasn't affecting him My post after that was justifying why the things were wrong when he stated how it "wasn't" But eh, if he doesn't want to use it, I should stop caring then. I might have misunderstood.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#667  May 15, 2016, 03:21:35 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I guess I consider these informal warnings. I'm not sure what the difference is tbh. My annoyance level with dealing with a user??? Right now it's next to none so you're still good :p
#668  May 15, 2016, 03:28:50 am
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
All bullshit aside, keep doing what you're doing ShinRei!
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
#669  May 15, 2016, 07:03:30 am
  • Raging Fist
To that I agree with! I'm still on board in allowing my stages for your project bud. atm I'm chatting with Vegaz about shaping up a certain Wip for a certain son of a Justice loving Taekwondo fighter.
#670  May 15, 2016, 07:12:33 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Also I wanna see if you moderators could delete all of the pages pertaining to this game on this forum so it won't show up on google, including this one of course.
We don't do that, sorry.
#671  May 15, 2016, 07:26:14 am
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
To that I agree with! I'm still on board in allowing my stages for your project bud. atm I'm chatting with Vegaz about shaping up a certain Wip for a certain son of a Justice loving Taekwondo fighter.
Who could be the son of Kim?

lui

#672  May 15, 2016, 07:27:45 am
    • USA
#673  May 15, 2016, 07:29:22 am
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Kim Dong Huan and Kim Jae Hoon... interesting...
#674  May 15, 2016, 07:30:05 am
  • Raging Fist
That's all the hints I'm giving XD
#675  May 15, 2016, 03:05:36 pm
    • USA
Yeah I have a few things in mind for Dark Karin. I have to do something about that critical art. I'm glad someone is actually playing her, she's a dope character. The whole transformation system itself, I'm thinking of going the v-skill route and fleshing it out, but we shall see.

As for Jae & Hwan hmm...
Now, if only someone could make those two ;) haha
#676  May 15, 2016, 11:45:06 pm
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
I had some palettes and other things for you, not sure if you still want 'em. Also oh boy, the drama llama sure hit this thread hard..
#677  May 16, 2016, 01:45:02 am
    • USA
Of course I do! I won't be stopping for anybody, it's already set in stone. It's whatever though not going to be distracted by the negative and continue to prosper. I'd just rather gossip about the project itself. I wanted to make a new page that would be more informative and professional for the newer users as the things on the page are often overlooked. More on topic disscussion so others could track things more proficiently you know. Everything you got though I'm still going full swing with this and give it a fresh coat of paint.
#678  May 16, 2016, 04:36:40 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Yeah I have a few things in mind for Dark Karin. I have to do something about that critical art. I'm glad someone is actually playing her, she's a dope character. The whole transformation system itself, I'm thinking of going the v-skill route and fleshing it out, but we shall see.

As for Jae & Hwan hmm...
Now, if only someone could make those two ;) haha

well I'm like the only one who plays her cuz I usually play all evil characters in mugen anyway tbh the v-skill route is a bit much but let's see
Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 06:35:42 pm by slayraptor64
#679  May 19, 2016, 05:11:09 am
  • Chaos Elite Master
Just passing by to say that I've been to Mugenguild & the Mugen scene as a whole for probably almost a decade...it's been a while!

I'm happy to see that it's going strong, and to say that I'm loving this build as well as many others under Ikemen which is something completely new to me...I always dreamed for some kind of netplay to be implemented in Mugen or a Mugen clone. :D

Keep up the good work & take as long as you want to realize this project to the point you consider it 100%...I know you're doing this, like many others, on your own free time and for the love of Mugen & its endless possibilities.

I also want to suggest, if possible, to set up a Mega account for holding the latest builds of the game...the upload & download rate of that cloud service is pretty unsurpassed by most & I feel OneDrive is rather slow....but it's just a suggestion.

I pretty much came to check things out because I saw someone promote a CVSU youtube video on Twitter...then all the memories I had with Mugen came back to me. :)

Looking forward to more updates from this project and many others. Much love & support! <3
#680  May 20, 2016, 09:19:08 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
holy crap what shit storm did I walk in on? that all aside Rei you still have my assistance on the MK side of things. both you and Odb718 did great 6 button versions of Sub-Zero and Scorpion as well as the continuation on Ermac and Reptile. I have more to do on them and I've been kinda out of it lately but I'll be back to it soon. I've just had a lot on my mind lately. I'm also testing new stuff for Ermac regarding his EX fireball. I was thinking of making it act like his Master of Souls variation where it binds the target for a short time. I can probably just swap out with Sub-Zero's Iceball for that effect and just edit what goes on fx wise. As soon as we finish those two guys Smoke, Noob and Rain will be our objectives. Although I'll need help figuring out how to get the controlling player 2 with the projectile to work. I'm sure the code is complex and it's something I've never done before.

We'll see what goes on with Ermac first.