YesNoOk

Message 4 the staff (Read 43070 times)

Started by InvisibleMan, February 13, 2008, 07:49:13 pm

InvisibleMan

Message 4 the staff
#1  February 13, 2008, 07:49:13 pm
This is my last time posting a thread on this subject.I seen the last one was locked and it was full of lies that I didnt get a chance to reply too.KFM and Cybaster had said the staff tried to talk to me and it didnt work.We was discussing the issue in that thread jackasses(Cybaster and KFM.

Another thing the reason I posted in other areas because the situation was basically resolved.Me and Iced talked about it and I proved my point and there was nothing more he could say.here's what Im talking about check page 3 of the banned 4 defending myself thread.

The first time I was banned me and Iced talked it out and the problem was resolved.It seem like the problem was resolved this time thats why I kept posting.Whats the point of me being banned if the issue is resolved?

I think the problem is that Titlin and Cyanide want me banned permanently.I read they little precious staff talk thread where they both want me banned.Do yall really want me banned that bad lol?It sounds like a drug addiction to me.If im not banned yall gonna lose yall minds.

Like I said I didnt make another account to start trouble,I was just posting regularly and next thing you know Im banned once again.Its nothing though.

Im giving yall two choices cuz I know most likely yall gonna ban me again.here's choice A

Choice A:Let me keep this account,that way you know who I am and you can heavily monitor me as much as you want.Like I said though Im not here to cause trouble.

or Choice B:Ban this account Im on now and risk me being under another account and I wont confess to who I am until the end of this year(if im still on this forum).I will basically be an "invisible man" to everyone.(hence the screenname lol.)

Im locking this topic because there's no need to further discuss.If anyone of you wants to talk 2 me,talk about it in pm

To The Great and Powerful Oz 

"That's like blaming Hitler's mother for the Holocaust."

That was a terrible example you used.it makes no sense at all to what I was referring too
Re: Message 4 the staff
#2  February 13, 2008, 07:52:47 pm
choice b is a lot more interesting

InvisibleMan

#3  February 13, 2008, 07:55:28 pm
choice b is a lot more interesting

lol I already knew what your answer was gonna be.Lets wait until some more staff members see this thread and see what they said.Honestly though Im laughing at you right now because of how bad you want me banned  :laugh:  :laugh:
#4  February 13, 2008, 08:02:30 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
...You didnt proved yourself right, you showed us that you didnt understood anything that had been said to you.

And now you did it again. even with some people defending you.
Sigh.
Sometimes you young people worry me.
#5  February 13, 2008, 08:05:33 pm
i look forward to figuring out his gimmick account during that time period
#6  February 13, 2008, 08:06:14 pm
  • LMAO!
Choice A:Let me keep this account,that way you know who I am and you can heavily monitor me as much as you want.Like I said though Im not here to cause trouble.

or Choice B:Ban this account Im on now and risk me being under another account and I wont confess to who I am until the end of this year(if im still on this forum).I will basically be an "invisible man" to everyone.(hence the screenname lol.)

Are you oohwap?

Now seriously, you're acting like you're being banned from Society. WTH?

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
[/center]
#7  February 13, 2008, 08:06:32 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Is there no such thing as an IP ban anymore?
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

DMK

#8  February 13, 2008, 08:07:40 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
He's useing proxys I'm sure.
#9  February 13, 2008, 08:08:13 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
So let him, deleting accounts is faster than creating them.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#10  February 13, 2008, 08:08:59 pm
  • LMAO!
Dynamic IP?

[/center]
#11  February 13, 2008, 08:11:39 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Proxies to overpass.Simple matter of banning who wears proxies and acts like they dont know how to act in civilized society.
We could make a thread and go like "Post here if you dont have dicks in your mouth! YO!" and then ban everyone that posts there.

hjk

#12  February 13, 2008, 08:15:01 pm
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
God Damn it, this was my point.
I'm wondering if that's actually him posting BTW? Something is urking me and telling me, no.
Anyway, this is different from before.

We could make a thread and go like "Post here if you dont have dicks in your mouth! YO!" and then ban everyone that posts there.
The thing is, the "dicks in your mouth" thing, is commonly used in the context Reezy was explaining it to be, BUT, I can't go up or down on how actually he said/meant it, because I don't/can't know.

LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
#13  February 13, 2008, 08:16:54 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Still not valid to use that kind of thing on a board, and frankly insulting.
When explained that he went in full attack mode, do you need it better explained?
He was an ass about it.

hjk

#14  February 13, 2008, 08:18:14 pm
    • Afghanistan
Still not valid to use that kind of thing on a board, and frankly insulting.
When explained that he went in full attack mode, do you need it better explained?
I understand that indeed.
I'm only commenting in this new thread, because what was said here, is very different from what was said when we talked.

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)

Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 08:24:39 pm by Vexl Valentine
#15  February 13, 2008, 08:20:03 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I am the terror the flaps in the forum! :ninja:
#16  February 13, 2008, 08:53:28 pm
  • Aka ShadesTeam/Zeckle
I am the terror the faps in the forum! :ninja:
fixed*
hey someone was bound to XD
but seriously just stop bitching reezy
hmmmm i have an idea, just see what accounts are created daily and ban the ones using proxies
Shades 2 site:Shades of Manhattan
#17  February 13, 2008, 09:02:23 pm
GREAT IDEA
#18  February 13, 2008, 09:03:16 pm
What if the site is blocked by work for some reason or another, or by country?  Doesn't work that easy.

That's actually quite the good idea, I suggest though, make it so that when the people view the topic, they get banned  :buttrox:
"With ignorance and arrogance, success is assured."
~Mark Twain
Sig by TempesT
#19  February 13, 2008, 09:12:43 pm
  • corner push pusher
i have an idea, just see what accounts are created daily and ban the ones using proxies

And while you're at it, delete the countless amount of inactive registered accounts here that have a less-than five post count.
Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 12:23:30 am by #Shaun
#20  February 13, 2008, 11:04:01 pm
And while you're at it, ban the countless amount of inactive registered accounts here that have a less-than five post count.
i think sepp deleted several inactive accounts a couple months ago
#21  February 13, 2008, 11:13:16 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
I am the terror the flaps in the forum! :ninja:

doing it wrong

Also
I think the problem is that Titlin and Cyanide want me banned permanently.I read they little precious staff talk thread where they both want me banned.Do yall really want me banned that bad lol?It sounds like a drug addiction to me.If im not banned yall gonna lose yall minds.

I find this hilarious considering the fact that he's made like 8 accounts. If anything it sounds like he's going to lose his mind if he's not at Guild.
#22  February 13, 2008, 11:47:34 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
i have an idea, just see what accounts are created daily and ban the ones using proxies

And while you're at it, ban the countless amount of inactive registered accounts here that have a less-than five post count.

Don't need to ban them. The users haven't done anything wrong. Deleting would be enough if we needed the database space (which is a val thing) Some people register just to keep track of what threads they've read. There are lurkers in every community.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#23  February 13, 2008, 11:54:23 pm
  • Never give up
^ True. I registered at RS in August 2006 and became active in August 2007. That was around the time RoberttheSmall mentioned membership pruning.  ;P
#24  February 13, 2008, 11:58:14 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yah, i am registered in several forums for which i only follow one topic.
#25  February 14, 2008, 12:22:51 am
  • corner push pusher

Don't need to ban them. The users haven't done anything wrong. Deleting would be enough if we needed the database space (which is a val thing)

:P That's actually what I meant. Delete their accounts.

::editing my post::
#26  February 14, 2008, 05:41:05 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
#27  February 14, 2008, 05:46:01 pm

OZ

#28  February 15, 2008, 01:10:08 am
  • ಠ_ಠ

That was a terrible example you used.it makes no sense at all to what I was referring too

Reezy said:
"If [E] hadn't posted, I wouldn't have been forced to explode and I wouldn't have overused the word dick, and I wouldn't have gotten banned."

I see a connection.
ಠ_ಠ
#29  February 15, 2008, 02:37:12 am
  • Weed......must have more weed.
    • dizzychaos.deviantart.com/
Didn't I told you to chill kid. Just relax already, better yet. Stop thinking, thinking just cause problem. If you got some problem and you keep thinking about it. You become a little obsess. So just stop thinking, try to shake it off and refresh your mind. You dealing with people across the internet that is from different nation here, and their way of thinking will be completely different from yours. That why I told you to forget about it in my previous post. It not worth it.
Weeeeeeeeed!!! GIMME MAH GODDAMN WEED!!!
#30  February 15, 2008, 02:38:30 am
"Thinking" doesn't bring problem by itself, if anything, it should bring solutions.
Thinking in a fucked up way, however, does do that.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#31  February 15, 2008, 02:42:45 am
That is not what I meant. I mean if you think about the problem too much, you become a bit obsess about it. 
That why I told the kid to forget about the problem. That is the best solution. So he can just move on to other subject and talk about different things. Like this cup of coffee I'm holding. Mmmmmm......That good coffee.
#32  February 15, 2008, 02:45:49 am
He wouldn't be thinking "too much" if it could bring a solution. So if none is showing up after all that was said, there has to be something wrong with the way he's doing it.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#33  February 15, 2008, 02:52:05 am
Dude, from what I know about this kid. If he talk about it, it might become worse. So here the solution, forget about the problem. Drop it. That the solution. If other people wanna keep talking about it. Let them. All the kid have to do is ignore it and move on to something else. Now if you excuse me, my coffee getting cold.
#34  February 15, 2008, 06:58:38 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Why do you keep referring to him as "kid"? Isn't he 23?
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#35  February 15, 2008, 07:08:03 am
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
Because he's dizzysoldier. He lacks the ability to empathise. As such he tells people to chill constantly and isn't particularly respectful. Technically i should probably unban him but his past 3 posts show he hasn't changed.

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#36  February 15, 2008, 08:48:37 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
In addition telling someone to "chill" usually has the opposite effect.
#37  February 16, 2008, 09:16:32 am
Why do you keep referring to him as "kid"? Isn't he 23?

Really? That cool.

Because he's dizzysoldier. He lacks the ability to empathise. As such he tells people to chill constantly and isn't particularly respectful. Technically i should probably unban him but his past 3 posts show he hasn't changed.

You talking about me now?

In addition telling someone to "chill" usually has the opposite effect.

That only if you talking to emo people.  :P

Edit: Also the guy  seem pretty understanding. I think he will get what I'm talking about.
Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 09:25:31 am by DizzySoldier
#38  February 16, 2008, 03:48:47 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Edit: Also the guy  seem pretty understanding. I think he will get what I'm talking about.

Im giving yall two choices cuz I know most likely yall gonna ban me again.here's choice A

Edit:another thing a moderator(Iced) was a real idiot about the situation.He came in the thread taking sides,trying to be funny with lame jokes and when I defended my self he banned me when he was clearly the one making numerous amount of insults

For the second time please take this guy's dick out of your throat.I even asked you nicely this time

homie this is the fucking internet.Im not trying to gain respect on here.If we was face to face you wouldnt even be talking the way you are right now.You can play the tough guy role on here but it would be a different story if we was face to face.Trust me on that one

Its called slang you jackass.You are a terrible mod.You just come in the thread taking sides.Thats just sad.What makes it bad is that you trying to be funny about it when its real lame.btw I have a girlfriend and I get plenty of pussy so it would never be any need for me to become gay.
You are a pure joke.You suppose to be an admin and the first thing you do is come in the thread taking sides making insults and lame jokes.

HE SURES DOES BOY HOWDY!!
HE SEEMS SO MUCH TO BE SORRY AND HE IS SO UNDERSTANDING.
HE IS SO DREAMY "SIGH"...
#39  February 16, 2008, 04:06:47 pm
Give it time. :bandana:
#40  February 16, 2008, 04:08:49 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
You cant say that someone is understanding at the same time he is throwing insults and threats.
#41  February 16, 2008, 04:38:00 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yes he can, he actually did.
#42  February 16, 2008, 04:39:46 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
...Okay, you cant say and have it be something true without ignoring all the facts presented to you.
#43  February 16, 2008, 05:00:21 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
indeed
#44  February 16, 2008, 05:02:05 pm
  • LMAO!
It is impossible for me to tell if this a serious dialogue or not.

[/center]

YeaImhere2

#45  February 16, 2008, 05:39:38 pm
You cant say that someone is understanding at the same time he is throwing insults and threats.

I had to come back because Im tired of you lying on me.If you gonna post my so called threats and insults then please post yours too.

Hi. you (hotreezy) are about to be banned for a few days, your obsession with dicks is growing each day and I think you should really seek therapy about it, anyone that resorts so much to dick sucking as an insult can only do so due to having homosexual tendencies that he himself hates and thus tries to vilanize.
Have a good day.

Which part of the rudeness alert on rules goes over your head is beyond me.

Feel free to reply before I do it anyway.

This is the reason why I said what I said.I dont know how many times I have to repeat this to you.it seems like you dont understand at all.Why are you not comprehending?Its like you feel you can say anything to anybody without them retaliating.After you said all that with those corny jokes and outrageous insults,you expect me not to say nothing.You gotta be fucking joking.Its gettin sad how you keep making me seem like Im the bad guy when really all I did was retaliate to your insults with some insults of mine.I really dont understand you at all.

Reezy said:
"If [E] hadn't posted, I wouldn't have been forced to explode and I wouldn't have overused the word dick, and I wouldn't have gotten banned."

I see a connection.

Where's the connection?Like I said you made a terrible example.Did Hitler's mother have any say on the holocaust?No I dont think so.2 totally different stories and subjects which means it was a terrible example.Even Shaun said it himself.The situation wouldnt had been as worsed if {E} never opened his big mouth and instigated it.

Now back to you Iced

You wanna know the real definition of "FULL ATTACK MODE".HERE IT IS RIGHT HERE:

okay.... that does it..... I know this is going to the bin, so I don't care.

look here you dick guzzling maggot, you and your cum drenched prick of a person you dared called a lady. I'm not stalking this girl. Whatever twisted thoughts she have in her mind is in fact, just in her head. The bitch doesn't know me.

You need some fucking help being pussy whipped by some bitch who thinks she's the king of the fucking world. I'm sick and fucking tired of you who only comes here to fucking say one bad word about me, then leave in the fucking shadows. If you believe my intentions are to purposely stalk this "woman" then fuck you.

and fuck her, too.

He said this to a female which is way worse than what I did and recieved no punishment.

Now lets get on Titlin who has multiple accounts on here.

I see why you ban people.You dont have a life.I found out your big secret about your multiple personalities and clone accounts.I already know that you also be under the Sepp account.You cant fool me.It was a thread about it on MI but the thread got deleted.Apparently you have so many enemies that a group of people was gonna raid this forum.No wonder why you get such a kick out of banning people.Its the only thing you good at lol
http://www.mugen-infantry.net/forum/index.php?topic=96846.0

NO job + no girlfriend + no school = NO LIFE

Iced and Titlin you 2 dudes have been officially OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Edit:Now Titlin do the only thing that you can succeed in life in and Ban me.Thats the only success you will ever have,running a forum and banning people :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:
 :laugh:

#46  February 16, 2008, 05:42:19 pm
  • LMAO!
You've shown the "You don't have a life" card, from now on: botellita de jerez.

[/center]

YeaImhere2

#47  February 16, 2008, 05:43:27 pm
#48  February 16, 2008, 05:45:45 pm
  • LMAO!

[/center]
#49  February 16, 2008, 05:46:27 pm
  • Gotta go fast!!
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum/index.php
Welcome back, Hotreezy!
Signature by my pal, Signature Queen TempesT!!

YeaImhere2

#50  February 16, 2008, 05:47:10 pm

YeaImhere2

#51  February 16, 2008, 05:47:45 pm
#52  February 16, 2008, 05:51:26 pm
  • Gotta go fast!!
It's that boy, Reezy, a kid who's off-da-heezy...

And when he comes daown, the going gets what-eezy...

#53  February 16, 2008, 06:30:20 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Darn, I should have gotten involved so I could have been described by him as well! darn lucky Iced and Titiln

Must think of insult...

um...

You smell hotreezy!

Now let me have it!
#54  February 16, 2008, 06:33:56 pm
  • Master of the palm and foot.
    • randomselect.piiym-net.com/
Gohan is that you?
#55  February 16, 2008, 07:18:22 pm
    • Germany
duh, I completely missed the beginning of this. could someone sum it up to this point in three sentences? preferably one of the less retarded guys? :P
#56  February 16, 2008, 07:25:21 pm
  • corner push pusher
duh, I completely missed the beginning of this. could someone sum it up to this point in three sentences? preferably one of the less retarded guys? :P

If you're talking about the purpose of this thread
====================================
Me and hotreezy had got into it last week. He tried to defend his points of view but ended up looking more foolish. It spawned several threads created by him, filled with other members flamming and spamming the same way he did.

YeaImhere2

#57  February 16, 2008, 08:42:31 pm

Here's the REAL purpose of this thread:

Me and Shaun got into last week.Shaun was trying to prove me wrong but winded up failing in his attempt.After proving my point to him Reika came in cheerleading Shaun and made the situation much worse than it already was.Afterwards, other people(including Reika) came in the thread just spamming it just for the hell of it.

hjk

#58  February 16, 2008, 08:51:43 pm
    • Afghanistan

Me and Shaun got into last week.Shaun was trying to prove me wrong but winded up failing in his attempt.After proving my point to him Reika came in cheerleading Shaun and made the situation much worse than it already was.Afterwards, other people(including Reika) came in the thread just spamming it just for the hell of it.
No.
I'm sorry, but really; I don't know what is going on anymore, but let's just end it with, you guys don't think in the same way and this conflict is unreasonably unresolvable.
Most people who have actually read that thread disagree with what you have just posted BTW. I don't mean to be rude, but that is a fact.

#59  February 16, 2008, 09:44:51 pm

If you mean the whole "Mario Bros." thing, you were actually wrong there.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#60  February 16, 2008, 10:00:43 pm
  • corner push pusher

:omg:....my god, you would think after being banned like two or three times you would understand your faults, as well as your previous rants prior to the Best Mario Bros. thread.

And you say you aren't trying to gain anyone's respect......bullshit. Then why keep coming back trying to prove your points of view? You've certainly committed the greatest epic fail in the guild's history by making yet another MFG account to once again back up your excuses that no one agrees with. Or cares about.
#61  February 16, 2008, 10:16:39 pm
  • Original characters are my forte.
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/bane84/
Marioand234.  Oohwap.  Hotreezy.
#62  February 16, 2008, 11:38:23 pm
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
Gods you're boring. Take a hint would you.

#63  February 16, 2008, 11:58:22 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
LOOK CYNAIDE!! I'M RLY SICK OF UR CRAP K?! IF U WANA FITE ME DEN LETS FITE!! I WIL KIK UR ASS BRO!! 4 REELZ!!

#64  February 17, 2008, 12:32:26 am
  • Gotta go fast!!
[Speed is shopaised.]

Wow...

Um...why is this thread rabout to returnify to square one, eh?

I thought the problem had already been solvericated with banment...

Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 01:38:49 am by Aishīrudo Nijūichi (Eyeshield 21)
#65  February 17, 2008, 12:46:45 am
  • When will The Dutch Guy start?
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum
Does it look that way?
#66  February 17, 2008, 12:48:30 am
  • Gotta go fast!!
I guess not. 8)

#67  February 17, 2008, 01:01:20 am
  • Never give up
#68  February 17, 2008, 03:11:34 am

DMK

#69  February 17, 2008, 03:20:01 am
    • USA
I really wish he'd use spaces between his periods.
#70  February 17, 2008, 03:46:48 am
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
Well normally the space between periods is about a month, he seems to have one every 5 days. So yes, space would be good.

OZ

#71  February 17, 2008, 10:42:11 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ

Reezy said:

I see a connection.

Where's the connection?Like I said you made a terrible example.Did Hitler's mother have any say on the holocaust?No I dont think so.2 totally different stories and subjects which means it was a terrible example.

Ok.
Because you clearly cannot wrap your mind around a fairly simple metaphor, I'm going to have to spell it out for you.

Let's say that Hitler caused the Holocaust.
Had Hitler's mother never given birth to Hitler, hypotheticaly, the Holocaust would have never happened.
You can therefore blame Hitler's mother for the Holocaust.

Now let's find the connection.

[E] calls you a loser.
This makes you angry (I'm still unsure why.)
And because you are now angry, you decide to use the word dick obsessively and act like an asshole. When people step in, you attack them and incite a war of 'justice'.
Had [E] never called you a loser (heaven forbid), hypotheticaly, you would have never gone on your little rampage and gotten yourself banned.
So the whole thing is [E]'s fault.

If you don't get it now, complain about it elsewhere.

Oh, and congratulations for taking so much time to make this whole situation personal.

ಠ_ಠ
#72  February 17, 2008, 11:50:42 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Well Im not normally one to do this.
But here it goes.

Why you keep returning and doing shitty stuff like this is beyond me, you keep trying to defend yourself against the EVIL MODS you need to OWN! Tells a lot about you, really.
The fact that I wasnt here doesnt prevent that things shall be dealt, but you just had to come fast and go like "HEY GUYS LOOK SOMEONE DID THE SAME I DO IN MOST OF MY POSTS ON ONE!SHOWS RACISM AGAINST ME!!!!"

You dont understand me? Simple, you were gonna get banned for a day or two as a slap to the wrist, you went into a "MODS USELESS BLAHHHH I PWN EVERYONE" instead of admitting you were being rude. Then you went with more and more shit, you could have gotten banned for a week or something after your corny attacks, but then you had the nerve of go around the ban to show off "YOU CANT BAN ME ONLY I CAN BAN MYSELF".
We do not need users like you. You add nothing but rudeness to a pool of already impressionable persons, and I will have no one acting that way to others around here if its in my power to avoid it.

Also, speed, stop replying everywhere without saying a thing, we talked about this before and you know better than to do that.
#73  February 18, 2008, 02:36:50 am
  • Gotta go fast!!
Ok then...

Seriously, shipmates, you're wasting your toime in this thread.

Why do you guys keep replying to Hotreezy?

He won't stop until he proves his point. It's almost loike you chaps want him to continue this pointless argument.

If you've already banned him, just ignore him. The moar you chaps reply, the moar he'll try to prove his point.

#74  February 18, 2008, 04:37:41 am
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
True. But we're also getting a decent listing of proxy hosts out of this. Nots IP's hosts.

Letsstopnow

#75  February 18, 2008, 05:33:17 am
Well Im not normally one to do this.
But here it goes.

Why you keep returning and doing shitty stuff like this is beyond me, you keep trying to defend yourself against the EVIL MODS you need to OWN! Tells a lot about you, really.
The fact that I wasnt here doesnt prevent that things shall be dealt, but you just had to come fast and go like "HEY GUYS LOOK SOMEONE DID THE SAME I DO IN MOST OF MY POSTS ON ONE!SHOWS RACISM AGAINST ME!!!!"

You dont understand me? Simple, you were gonna get banned for a day or two as a slap to the wrist, you went into a "MODS USELESS BLAHHHH I PWN EVERYONE" instead of admitting you were being rude. Then you went with more and more shit, you could have gotten banned for a week or something after your corny attacks, but then you had the nerve of go around the ban to show off "YOU CANT BAN ME ONLY I CAN BAN MYSELF".
We do not need users like you. You add nothing but rudeness to a pool of already impressionable persons, and I will have no one acting that way to others around here if its in my power to avoid it.

Also, speed, stop replying everywhere without saying a thing, we talked about this before and you know better than to do that.

Ok this is getting kind of old and lame now so Im resolve this situation.My abd,I was wrong for the insults.If I knew the ban would only be a day or 2 i would've made this thread.It just the fact that when I looked in the Staff section Titlin aka Sepp wanted me ban permanently for an issue that wasnt even that big.

Is everyone happy now?This situation is now resolved.Now can you please lift the ban on my regular account(hotreezy) so I wont have to keep logging in on my temporary accounts?This argument is done now
#76  February 18, 2008, 06:20:23 am
  • Gotta go fast!!
Hotreezy, again?!

My groodness, chap! You never give up!

Welcome back, mate!

#77  February 18, 2008, 06:26:38 am
  • LMAO!
Didn't you have a life or something?

[/center]
#78  February 18, 2008, 06:29:50 am
  • Never finishes anything
    • USA
    • sinhra.com/mugen/ermacwon/index.html
Find some hobbies, seriously. I doubt coming back 1000 times will change the staff's decision.
#79  February 18, 2008, 08:27:26 am
    • Germany
I like your avatar
#80  February 18, 2008, 08:31:25 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
QOTD
#81  February 18, 2008, 09:36:43 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
#82  February 18, 2008, 10:57:31 am
Dude, just chill and wait til your ban is lifted. What so important about this place that you want your ban to be remove so badly. I mean, from the look of it. It just a mere forum, it has no other function that is interesting. Everybody just talk about what they like to talk about, and post it in this forum. So just chill and wait.
#83  February 18, 2008, 11:40:17 am
    • France
You do not exist
#84  February 18, 2008, 11:45:21 am
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
This could just be a myth I'm propagating in order to stay invisible and set Titiln up to take my fall.

The real truth is far more shocking than that, though. You don't even exist. 8)

#MUGEN said:
<RobertTheSmall> Sepp, I'd hate to kill the conspiracy, but we're all part of your imagination, you are in some sort of sleeping state, and can't wake up
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)
#85  February 18, 2008, 11:47:24 am
  • what a shame
    • Iran
I am the alpha and the omega
#86  February 18, 2008, 11:48:51 am
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
Congratulations. Can you knit?
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
#87  February 18, 2008, 11:53:35 am
  • what a shame
    • Iran
Im afraid i don't,but i do know how to cook
#88  February 18, 2008, 11:57:22 am
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
hotreezy's alternate accounts deleted, bans merged and changed from full to partial ban: cannot register and cannot post (can login and read).

Ban duration remains permanent until we can think of something else.
--R. Scott Bakker
Re: You do not exist
#89  February 18, 2008, 12:14:03 pm
    • France
#90  February 18, 2008, 12:29:15 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada

#91  February 18, 2008, 01:24:33 pm
I'd say this situation is just V is for Vendetta, except roles are reversed
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#92  February 18, 2008, 04:25:36 pm
  • LMAO!

[/center]
#93  February 18, 2008, 04:27:28 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
Why can't I view your website with Internet Explorer?

My website was designed to be (and hopefully is!) valid XHTML 1.1 as defined by the W3C in 2001. As such, it is set up to be sent to your browser with the MIME type "application/xhtml-xml"… which Microsoft's Internet Explorer, even in its newest version, simply cannot handle. Microsoft's reason for this:

"Why aren’t we supporting XHTML when it’s served as the “application/xml+xhtml” media type in IE7? I made the decision to not try to support the MIME type in IE7 simply because I personally want XHTML to be successful in the long run."

Well. As far as web browsers go, I recommend Opera.

--R. Scott Bakker
#94  February 18, 2008, 06:03:37 pm
  • Gotta go fast!!
What's grood about Opera, eh?

#95  February 18, 2008, 06:38:41 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
I use it,so its good and my word is law.

I began using it after firefox got all buggy and started crashing randomly and i noticed its faster than firefox.
#96  February 18, 2008, 06:48:46 pm
IE is made to DL FireFox[size=5pt] those who like opera: FireFox is made to DL Opera[/size]
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#97  February 18, 2008, 07:17:34 pm
    • Germany
FireFox is made to download Opera
#98  February 18, 2008, 07:20:37 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
You guys are wieners, Dos prompt is the way to go!
#99  February 18, 2008, 07:25:47 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#100  February 18, 2008, 07:33:12 pm
  • corner push pusher
I love how this thread deterred from hotreezy to bullshit yik-yak about browsers :laugh3:

For the record: IE and FireFox are the best.
#101  February 18, 2008, 07:38:23 pm
I love how this thread deterred from hotreezy to bullshit yik-yak about browsers :laugh3:

Google maps is the best! True that! DOUBLE TRUE!

But enough spamming, HAVE AT YOU!

Cenobite 53 said:
#102  February 18, 2008, 07:42:04 pm
    • Germany
#103  February 18, 2008, 07:53:21 pm
  • corner push pusher

Google maps is the best! True that! DOUBLE TRUE!

But enough spamming, HAVE AT YOU!

???

What can I say? I was born and raised on them. What is this Opera? ::googling::
#104  February 18, 2008, 07:53:56 pm
#105  February 18, 2008, 08:01:28 pm
    • Germany
:lugoi:

DMK

#106  February 18, 2008, 08:02:58 pm
    • USA
So, does that mean AOL is made to DL IE?  ;P
#107  February 18, 2008, 08:05:32 pm
  • corner push pusher
I'm at a library with two T1 servers. It just took the opera homepage a full minute to load (after two page refreshes).

Death to Opera.

post edit: everybody's computer in the library just went offline for a minute or two (an annoucement was made over the PA by a desk clerk). Everythings fine now. The opera homepage loaded just fine.

Death to the library  --;
Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 08:09:12 pm by #Shaun
#108  February 18, 2008, 09:54:11 pm
  • SNK is life
Death to teh Shaun.
#109  February 18, 2008, 09:57:50 pm
  • corner push pusher