YesNoOk

Capcom X Snk  (Read 792751 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 09, 2014, 06:08:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom Vs. Snk Universe!
#701  July 03, 2016, 05:41:10 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it

This June I released Saki Omokane, did you tried her? :)
#702  July 03, 2016, 06:10:14 pm
    • USA
This June I released Saki Omokane, did you tried her? :)
I haven't, but I have to say I'd been meaning to. I've played her a bit in TVC in the past. Honestly wanted to do something with her, but there are just too many effects I'd have to convert & with my low skill level I won't be able to :/. I'll download her right now though. Cool of you to notice this board though lol
#703  July 07, 2016, 10:18:43 am
Bro if you are using R@CE's Benimaru for the game, when you chip him out the round will not end.

#704  July 08, 2016, 12:49:58 pm
    • USA
Good looking. I'll have to check it out.
#705  July 08, 2016, 10:27:35 pm
Karin;s double kick thing freezes GM's Alex and Ibuki in one place. Only happens to GM chars so far.
Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 10:31:00 pm by PeXXeR
#706  July 09, 2016, 08:31:06 am
    • USA
Double kick thing?

lui

#707  July 09, 2016, 08:35:29 am
    • USA
He probably means her qcf k
#708  July 09, 2016, 09:18:58 am
Yep, also after qcf k she is slightly in the air if you try to chain with the max level 2 she does the air kick hyper on the ground.
It messes up your combo like that.
#709  July 11, 2016, 01:47:26 pm
    • USA
Alright I'll check it out.

Keep it coming, I'll currently updating everyone so I might as well fix it now.
#710  July 12, 2016, 04:58:28 pm
    • USA
Is something like this possible to recreate?
#711  July 12, 2016, 05:21:24 pm
  • Nothing lasts forever Jack
    • Argentina
    • simonrojasnoel@hotmail.com
It's possible up to the point we're talking about the big portraits. Wonderful concept tho.

Gill-ed Orochi looks greats af
Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 05:31:30 pm by Shao Jetstream
#712  July 12, 2016, 05:23:02 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Bro if you are using R@CE's Benimaru for the game, when you chip him out the round will not end.

I've been busy with other things in life and etc. Anyway, go inside the animation file and find animation 5950 and go to the last frame on the animation and change the time to 1 and then put a loop on that same frame.

This will fix it if you follow what I said correctly.
#713  July 12, 2016, 06:13:18 pm
    • USA
Trying to come up with a new design. Been looking at some concepts. Trying to decide between chains, or technical core. I'm trying to put more value into using excel(custom combo). I'm trying to think of the best way to implement "rage". It's the only cvs2 groove I'm lacking. I'm familiar with K-groove and samsho, but I've never played it extensively. What all does it do in source(the whole explosion & what not) it allows you to do certain skills and something else I don't remember. These features aren't really excessive as one might think, as seen in the videos each serves its purpose & I'm not too keen on removing anything. Idk I'm just brainstorming here. What's an ideal feature you would have liked to see in cvs3?

Should I just give everyone target combos? I also thought to upgrade max mode to XIII standards. I'm not a fan of auto-combos(abc) mind you.
#714  July 12, 2016, 06:36:18 pm
#715  July 12, 2016, 06:57:13 pm
As for the combo chains..... I personally dont like it, it kinda makes the custom combo/excel seem kinda pointless.
#716  July 12, 2016, 07:12:41 pm
    • Brazil
Trying to decide between chains, or technical core.
I'm not a fan of auto-combos(abc) mind you.
Well, my vote is for more technical, so, removing the chains when possible, seems a good idea for me. (I say "when possible", because depending on the char, removing their chains may decharacterize him, like the ones from Darkstalkers...

I'm trying to put more value into using excel(custom combo)
About this topic, well, it's just my opinion - I'm not a fan of everybody having this ability like SF Alpha 2/Groove from CVS2...
However, I'm all in for it being specific for some chars that usually have this ability as a super. Eg.: Juri from SF4, Yun from SF3, Wolverine, etc

I'm just brainstorming here. What's an ideal feature you would have liked to see in cvs3?
Something that I first saw on Skullgirls and I would love to see here, is the ability to make [1,2,3] vs [1,2,3] battles, and the life for each player would scale according to the amount of chars chosen. But I think this is probably not viable in mugen/ikemen.

Should I just give everyone target combos?
Target combos are interesting. Usually a specific string for each character, easy to get used and to execute in game.
My vote for this is the following: If you make they cancellable into supers, they shouldn't be too easy...

Hey guys, it's just my thoughts and nothing more. Please don't take it too serious..
#717  July 14, 2016, 02:59:49 pm
    • USA
Nah those are good points. I prefer technical as well. I'm just overly in love with custom combo that I could never do away with it. Those certain individuals just have an enhanced version of it. Max mode canceling is also something I'm experimenting with having a new gauge maybe. Things are fine as is truthfully and I really only need to fine tune them, but had just been thinking about it.
#718  July 15, 2016, 09:34:48 am
    • India
    • Skype - apathy27
can there be an online feature like Mortal Kombat X's King of the hill where multiple players join in one room and the first two in line fight while the others spectate and the winner of that faces the next in line while the looser waits with the rest? it be really great as fighting the same player over and over again can get boring
#719  July 15, 2016, 07:36:01 pm
    • USA
That currently isn't possible by normal means, without the use of an external application. Online is really a beta itself. Is it really such a hassle to change from player to player? Being that we have no other method/option to play online at all? In-game lobbies and other modes etc. We shall just have to wait and see what the future holds.
#720  July 15, 2016, 09:34:57 pm
    • India
    • Skype - apathy27
That currently isn't possible by normal means, without the use of an external application. Online is really a beta itself. Is it really such a hassle to change from player to player? Being that we have no other method/option to play online at all? In-game lobbies and other modes etc. We shall just have to wait and see what the future holds.

well it may be possible but with something like teamviewer which consumes loads of bandwidth....if fightcade can allow players to spectate than what the issue with allowing the next in line to face off against the winner of of the current match