YesNoOk

Auction alert (Read 177436 times)

Started by Sepp, August 27, 2007, 01:16:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Auction alert
#21  August 29, 2007, 04:00:40 am
  • He got his ass pwned
I wouldn't say "no one can stop them", people won't buy those things if you tell them it's free.

I wouldn't be too sure. I'm pretty sure there are people out there who know what Mugen is, and would pay for a bunch of characters if they were hard to find/offline/privates.

ya the stupid mugen geeks wuld probably buy them if they were hard to find which makes thhem look stupid instead of searching hard for it they take the easy way out.
#22  August 29, 2007, 04:04:34 am
  • I'll Wait, Untill You Make Your Move.
Spend my money in a 0.5MB file? No thank you, I have to work very hard to get it. Sometimes people just take a game a little too serious.

"Genocide Cutter!"
#23  August 29, 2007, 04:17:24 am
  • He got his ass pwned
Spend my money in a 0.5MB file? No thank you, I have to work very hard to get it. Sometimes people just take a game a little too serious.
yes they do and school is starting what would be sad is that their skipping school to play mugen they have like a whole hard drive just for mugen char
#24  August 30, 2007, 12:37:07 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
People have sold MUGEN for money in the past (calling it MvC3 or something similar).

And auctions have been successfully stopped in the past.

That's what this topic should be for. Of course you wouldn't fall for it. ^_^
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)
#25  September 09, 2007, 01:38:19 am
#26  October 04, 2007, 03:22:06 pm
  • Don't Piss me off - HAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!
 ;D HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA  ;D! i CAN NOT BELEIVE IT. well actually, that's typical of ebay. I would rather buy that than a cheese sandwich....
Sloths. Unlike monkeys they are not like mankind. They are far greater.
#27  October 04, 2007, 05:00:45 pm
  • Coming Soon?
All you have to do is install Winmugen onto your computer from this cd.
Use your keyboard or a xbox 360 controller.
Now your ready for the coolest 2-d fighter ever!!!

............................FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!..........................................

This is a freeware program.....BUT it would take you quiet a while to find them.

At least this "seller" says it is all free too bad their english skills are lacking...

SUGGESTION

Would it be possible to float the posted auction links to the top so that we do not have to go digging through pages of commentary (which will happen unless you dump every post that is not an auction/template)?  That way if someone is feeling righteous they can just hit up all of the "sellers" one by one and then post something along the lines of "I just sent a message to so and so in reference to such and such auction [insert link]" so that we know that the "seller" was informed and action was taken.  Then, if the "seller" writes back to that person they can quote their original post as a follow up so that we will know if further action will be needed such as informing ebay or reporting it as cp or whatever.

Hope that was clear.

/SUGGESTION
Latest Yoshi alpha ready for feedback Aug 15th check here for details...
#28  October 07, 2007, 11:09:09 pm
    • USA
    • https://www.facebook.com/Djk6DraggedNChopped
I got a question, since people treat this as a game why not let them sell it? Remember it is a game(to some people)
#29  October 08, 2007, 04:08:00 am
  • Uptown 3rd Ward, We live b/t gun, u die b/t gun!
i have sold mugen for plenty money....the bills gotta get paid u know..i dont see any prob bob 8)
#30  October 08, 2007, 04:10:41 am
You do know its illegal to do, right?
#31  October 08, 2007, 04:18:18 am
  • Uptown 3rd Ward, We live b/t gun, u die b/t gun!
does mugen belong to u if it is on my c.p.u .and especially if elecbyte didn't approved of this version  of winmugen
#32  October 08, 2007, 04:23:11 am
with all honesty... both parties are idiots... the seller and the buyer... who gives two fucks about either of them.
Hello guys.  I have touched children.
#33  October 08, 2007, 04:39:03 am
It's not elecbyte that makes it illegal, dumbass, it's the sprites you're profitting from.

DMK

#34  October 08, 2007, 04:42:09 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
I.E. anything created by Capcom, SNk stuff etc belong to they're respective company.

If original characters are being used.

Such as Dragon Claw for example.

Reu can in all sitations sue said seller.
#35  October 08, 2007, 07:26:22 am
    • USA
I already know the answer but still, just think about how a bunch of characters from different games with ZOMG effects can make the seller buy without thinking or reading the Read me files.
#36  October 08, 2007, 07:50:45 am
  • Heh, I create palettes. Tell me if you want some.
i have sold mugen for plenty money....the bills gotta get paid u know..i dont see any prob bob 8)
It's illegal stupid. You are selling Mugen characters which are not yours, not to mention screenpacks, life bars, music, and many others.
Check out my palettes guys! Click below in my sig if desired!
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=66166
#37  October 08, 2007, 08:19:52 am
    • www.wix.com/Gmasta/mugen-page
LMAO :hump:
It's illegal stupid. You are selling Mugen characters which are not yours, not to mention screenpacks, life bars, music, and many others.
I already know the answer but still, just think about how a bunch of characters from different games with ZOMG effects can make the seller buy without thinking or reading the Read me files.
with all honesty... both parties are idiots... the seller and the buyer... who gives two fucks about either of them.

my site http://www.wix.com/Gmasta/mugen-page NEW RELEASE
A shame. Thats how the MUGEN world is, sadly
#38  October 09, 2007, 01:37:11 pm
  • Don't Piss me off - HAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

mugen is about the fact that it is freeware and the fact that we can create characters, etc and share them with eachother. When you sell it, it seems to take the spirit out of the game.

from your end you probably to give a crap, so i will ask you this!
How much did you get for it?
Sloths. Unlike monkeys they are not like mankind. They are far greater.
#39  October 09, 2007, 03:50:21 pm
  • Coming Soon?

so this forum logs IP addresses which means we know who you are which means wouldn't this forum have to give up your information in case any legal action is taken against you?  You sort of confessed...if Capcom goes RIAA on your ass you might just be fucked.

Not saying it will happen it just is kinda stupid to admit to a crime in a place that can and probably will give out your info when asked by the authorities.
Latest Yoshi alpha ready for feedback Aug 15th check here for details...
#40  October 09, 2007, 04:03:50 pm
    • USA

so this forum logs IP addresses which means we know who you are which means wouldn't this forum have to give up your information in case any legal action is taken against you?  You sort of confessed...if Capcom goes RIAA on your ass you might just be fucked.

Not saying it will happen it just is kinda stupid to admit to a crime in a place that can and probably will give out your info when asked by the authorities.

Well we would need actual proof first.