YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2199477 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#3361  November 29, 2018, 01:43:18 pm
  • From the Republic of the Little Bananas
    • Brazil
As far as I know the first one you buy with 1 mana prism, don't know what they will do with the next bond grails.
#3362  November 29, 2018, 02:48:21 pm
it's probably like those mana prism CE they gonna sell like one of those every 3 or 6 months.

anyway jeanne d'arc trailer.
#3363  November 29, 2018, 05:42:37 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
You get 30 quartz for each bond level, you can get up to level 15. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

I've seen the level 15 thing being thrown around but having done it I only saw two slots for it

I don't know if that means 12 is the max or not
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#3364  November 30, 2018, 08:26:34 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I think every time you buy the bond expansion thing, using the item will unlock another bond node for that servant.

Also Babylonia drops December 5th after Christmas event. I can assume the Final Singularity and Merlin will release 1 or 2 weeks afterwards.
https://fate-go.us/chapter7/
#3365  December 02, 2018, 04:28:21 pm
so how's your farming guys? i haven't used any of my golden apples yet and i am almost done getting all the shop items. i'll go all out tomorrow once the lvl 90 node is available.

merlin will be available before new year? i dunno if i'm going to roll for merlin , if i get merlin (which i doubt i will) i won't be able to roll for musashi well i can but i need to break my rule not to spend more than $30 a month on this game. well technically it'll be january when musashi drops so ....
#3366  December 02, 2018, 06:35:22 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Merlin will be when Solomon Singularity happens.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#3367  December 02, 2018, 06:45:42 pm
    • Brazil
so how's your farming guys? i haven't used any of my golden apples yet and i am almost done getting all the shop items. i'll go all out tomorrow once the lvl 90 node is available.

Doing good, I used about 10 apples to clean the shop while gathering socks and finally got the 5th Jalter CE, now it's time to go full socks farming.
#3368  December 04, 2018, 09:07:12 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I already cleared out the entire shop and already at my 26th box, hoping to at least get 40 before the end of the event.

I also got the Holy Night Supper CE to drop for me about 6 times already so I was able to mlb 2 of them.
#3369  December 04, 2018, 10:23:59 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
I haven't been able to spend much time on the event due to no wifi but I should have everything I need from the shop and maybe around 20 boxes done before the end.
#3370  December 04, 2018, 06:02:52 pm
I already cleared out the entire shop and already at my 26th box, hoping to at least get 40 before the end of the event.

I also got the Holy Night Supper CE to drop for me about 6 times already so I was able to mlb 2 of them.

nice , i got 4 CE and spent like 10 gold apples. i thought i was gonna have more time playing this game but things happened. i immediately started playing when i got home earlier this evening. it took me long to get all the item shop since i hold back on using apples and i didn't have any CE events.
#3371  December 04, 2018, 09:06:00 pm
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
Fudge, I didn't realize that Jalter Lily's official join was tied to the 5th box.  I guess I'm gonna be grinding lots and hope I get lucky.
#3372  December 06, 2018, 12:06:25 pm
wow 1.9k bond level just from killing grunts? babylonia is gonna be awesome.

is Quetzalcoatl limited? i'm planning to roll for her but if she isn't i might pass and focus all my quartz into musashi or merlin.
Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 12:14:59 pm by 地獄の花
#3373  December 08, 2018, 09:07:51 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Speaking of Quetz...here is Santa Samba Quetzalcoatl.

Welfare 4* Ruler for JP Christmas 2018.
#3374  December 08, 2018, 09:22:44 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
As I live and breath, finally a welfare Ruler
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#3375  December 08, 2018, 12:56:27 pm
yeah i just saw the clip too , she's on my top 3 servant she just sound so lively and her story in babylonia is fun.
#3376  December 08, 2018, 01:00:35 pm
    • Brazil
Everyone I know was speculating about the welfare being Medea or Drake, then DW comes and surprises us with a Santa Samba I love how goofy this is.
#3377  December 08, 2018, 02:42:46 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Welfare Quetzal.
Welfare Ruler Quetzal.
Welfare Ruler Quetzal in a skimpy outfit.

Life is good.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#3378  December 08, 2018, 07:03:27 pm
i finally beat babylonia ... i died 4 times all from battling Quetzalcoatl i had to cheat and pick the easy route just to beat her , though i didn't use any CE except for bond and mystic code exp boosts.
#3379  December 08, 2018, 10:53:19 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
I had to use command seals in the last Kingu fight but all-in-all I found Babylonia slightly more manageable than Camelot. Using Merlin at the end was amazing.
#3380  December 09, 2018, 08:38:58 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I'm only at chapter 19 right now, but I have to say Babylonia is one of the better stories I've read all year as I find myself completely immersed in its narrative. I literally started to tear up during the conversation with the old Flower Lady regarding Mudusa Lily/Ana, and the fight with the "pacifist" Lahmu.

As for the battles, I cheesed most of the bosses such as Hard Mode Quetz, Ereshkigal, Kingu, and Gorgon like the Hero that I am and just used my NP5 Herc with MLB Black Grail, double Waver with Bond CE, and Nightingale with Ox King CE for the one shot shenanigans. Makes me kind of regret it as I wanted to soak in the sense of scale the battles were representing (especially during the first Tiamat fight).