LESSARD´s RETSU WIP (Read 12150 times)

Started by LESSARD, July 16, 2019, 07:40:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: LESSARD´s RETSU WIP
#21  March 21, 2020, 03:45:24 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
I see. Well, while I can agree with Shaolin being flexible and with you willing to add some of your spirit to his moveset, I think you shall not forget about Retsu's respectable age. Even with flashy kicks, he better be more of a grounded and slower character, relying mostly on sharp as razor technique and rational energy usage.
At any rate, good luck with him. Retsu deserves some recognition.
#22  March 21, 2020, 06:59:04 pm
    • Mexico
Thanks for the feedback.
I have planned to give him a counter/grappler style (the more closer so Shorinji Kempo), but I do not why the input commands are not working.
Anyways, The comboability and the variety of moves will make Retsu a very fun-to-play character. Take care bro and wish me luck.   
Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 10:58:13 pm by LESSARD
#23  March 22, 2020, 03:03:06 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
About these Moves: how are their codes situated in CNS?
Codes for moves with harder Commands Motions are better to be situated OVER Codes for moves with easier Command Motions. That way they won't overlap.
#24  March 22, 2020, 03:10:29 am
    • Mexico
About these Moves: how are their codes situated in CNS?
Codes for moves with harder Commands Motions are better to be situated OVER Codes for moves with easier Command Motions. That way they won't overlap.

That´s true!!! How can I forgot that coding mugen rule?????  Let me check about it, Thanks once more bro!!!
#25  March 22, 2020, 04:11:06 am
Are you making a Retsu stage too? I remember you had a Eddy Gordo stage to match him but I don’t think you ever released it
#26  March 28, 2020, 08:31:57 pm
    • Mexico
Thanks to Trololo for the tip, now i can add another throw and the commansd are working good.

Are you making a Retsu stage too? I remember you had a Eddy Gordo stage to match him but I don’t think you ever released it

Well, I already found two cool stages to work good with Restu, I made some small adjustment on both, like add Zoom, Superjumps and the bounds, or change some sprites, I dont remember the autors.
Take a look (I do not know how to post the images sorry.) Here are the link
https://imgur.com/a/a3oFgyA

About Eddy Gordo Stage, I was forgot to share. Maybe later. Take care bro.

Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 08:35:31 pm by LESSARD
#27  March 30, 2020, 09:16:23 am
Yeah that fits.. I saw it in the original post. Looking for to the final releases and that Eddy Gordo stage if you ever decide to release it
#28  March 31, 2020, 03:24:34 pm
Congrats friend!

he is amazing!