YesNoOk

New Dragonball Super Series (Read 1563803 times)

Started by Omega, April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: New Dragonball Super Series
#241  August 21, 2015, 08:05:51 pm
  • SNK is life
This guy proved a great point. You only need a handful of well drawn keyframes to make the whole thing look amazing.

lui

#242  August 22, 2015, 06:36:50 am
    • USA

this still cracks me up
#243  August 24, 2015, 01:20:38 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
so vegeta finally turns super saiyan 2 :p
#244  August 24, 2015, 01:29:27 am
I'm pretty sure he did in the Buu saga. I'm sure there are people who think he couldn't do it before going Majin (which isn't proven), but surely he must use that form after the Vegetto break up.
edit - found the image I had in mind from the manga (and the chapter it's in).
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 01:42:37 am by DKDC
#245  August 24, 2015, 03:11:45 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
dont touch my bulma ssj2 ex plus form
#246  August 24, 2015, 05:27:13 am
  • Lilly,Jbs Jr. are my world
    • USA
#247  August 24, 2015, 08:20:34 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Which is actually much stronger than SSJ3.
Would make for a good mugen character.

Also, even gods of destruction seem to look for Dragon Balls (see manga, chapter 3). How original LOL.
#248  August 24, 2015, 11:42:43 am
  • Lilly,Jbs Jr. are my world
    • USA
i do like the new dialog for Beerus though , in the new episode his Rant about pudding was so much better than in BOG's
#249  August 24, 2015, 12:00:06 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Which is actually much stronger than SSJ3.
Would make for a good mugen character.

Also, even gods of destruction seem to look for Dragon Balls (see manga, chapter 3). How original LOL.
I didnt read the manga but in the episode he wanted to eat them.

If dende can sense his energy and the others cant, then these gods are the same kind of power Dende ( and kami) use. Wonder if that will come around and be a plot point down the line.
#250  August 24, 2015, 03:08:15 pm
I didnt read the manga but in the episode he wanted to eat them.
Not Bills, the other one.
Apparently the manga must be something like one chapter every two weeks, it's at the third chapter, and yet it's still faster than the anime already (and further than the next episode, probably).
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#251  August 25, 2015, 10:43:26 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlrcxeQau1E[/youtube]
this still cracks me up

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

Now talking serious, DBS is really going in a depressing way. I expected as fuck for DBS to watch this kind of poor animation? Seriously Toei?
Doesn't matter if the animation team are different now, it's FUCKING DRAGON BALL dammit! >:(
#252  August 26, 2015, 12:17:42 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Doesn't matter if the animation team are different now, it's FUCKING DRAGON BALL dammit! >:(

Dragon Ball has never had outstanding animation outside of OVAs or movies.
Take off the nostalgia goggles/stop having unreasonable expectations.
#253  August 26, 2015, 12:43:38 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Well, my expectations was to have a sort of Naruto quality animation and drawings.
I wasn't expecting to have a Battle of Gods quality on all the series, obviously, but not something so bad.
#254  August 26, 2015, 12:58:13 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#255  August 26, 2015, 01:13:48 am
i wouldn't watch anything Toei makes nowadays. ill just wait for the manga to finish and read it all at once.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#256  August 26, 2015, 01:21:15 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
that's a decent take to have,, unless you like pretty cure.
#257  August 26, 2015, 05:46:19 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
that's right.

and while you plebs endure yet another dissapointment from toei made specifically to cash in on your nostalgia i'm enjoying one of the best precure series with a memorable cast (at least the main ones) with an interesting plot (well, most of it is recycled stuff form previous seasons but done better) and exciting action scenes which may not be long or have high stakes but at the very least are much more exciting that all of sailor moon crystal and have less beam spaming and are less rushed than saint seiya soul of gold and deffinetily look better than dragon ball super

it also has better transformation sequences than all 3 mentioned above as well as better team chemistry and better transformaiton sequences (we also finally have a yellow cure who is not only relevant and not just either filler or pedo-bait but is also best girl!)

Strong!
Kind!
Beautiful!
Go!
Princess Precure!
Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 05:51:38 am by Bastard Wolf
#258  August 26, 2015, 06:16:55 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
I just presumed "precure" was an anime disease not yet cured.

I've not been following Super all that closely, just up to the Briefs' family vacation thus far.  Still not sure why they need to retell the whole recent movie, when you have the actual movie there.  Spend the time reworking Broly into something better and canon or something.  But it's been good up to that point so far at least.
#259  August 26, 2015, 06:23:48 am
    • USA
#260  August 26, 2015, 06:27:26 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
oh no, its too late. but i'll save it for the general anime thread instead.
Spend the time reworking Broly into something better and canon or something.
why would you want them to re-invent a character whose only redeeming quality is being stronger and bigger than everyone else until the plot decides it's stime to wrap things up and have the good guys win with the magic of friendship. and who also has the stupidest reason to hate the mc (fuck,he had more of a reason to hate vegeta instead but that went nowhere because vegeta is irrelevant either way)

they should instead focus on more interesting characters and plots (all while not making it too obvious that they are just pulliing power levels up their asses for the convenince of the "plot")