YesNoOk

New Dragonball Super Series (Read 1554903 times)

Started by Omega, April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: New Dragonball Super Series
#641  June 13, 2016, 11:58:07 am
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
why only one potala, so?
#642  June 13, 2016, 12:18:33 pm
But Trunks is from a future where everyone was killed before Goten was a thing, no way I can see him becoming Black.
Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 12:22:37 pm by GSN
#643  June 13, 2016, 12:39:06 pm
  • God's Tongue
  • SEA (South East Asia)
why only one potala, so?

I think some kind of method to fusion with a potara.We got dark dragon ball,super saiya god so they may develop about fusion story too.I should call Dark fusion.
#644  June 13, 2016, 01:58:17 pm
The reason it can't be Goten is the same as the reason it can't be Goku, though. Unless someone messed around with the Other World (Hell etc.) AND brought back Goku AND corrupted him in some way.
BTW, on Super Saiyan Blue, didn't Toriyama said he thought about giving him white hair, but that it would clash with the next vilain ? Because we have a Kaioh Shin now, white hair.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#645  June 13, 2016, 02:10:33 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Right. Goku died too early in the bad future. Mai didn't have any canon appearances since.....the Piccolo Daimou arc so they could probably handwave it and say she, Pilaf and Shu wished for youth off screen.

Goku became a bit more lean when he went SSG. So maybe this is a similar thing. (Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Blue Super Saiyan Black will be the name or some such thing)

When the pilaf gang got the dragonballs again in the freeza ressurection arc they were surprised there was more than one wish.
That squarely places their wish for youth  before Piccolo and Kami fused during the android saga. ( Dende was the one that upgraded the wishes) .

The whole android saga was very short and Goku died at the beginning of it due to heart disease, that means chichi could have been pregnant before the android saga begun. ( The whole thing was like a week or two, facing cell tournament at the end of the second)  Its entirely possible Goten was still born in future trunks timeline, just kept with OX king or maybe in the wild.

The one earring makes him look as if he is carrying the other ring in his pocket to force someone to fuse with him. Maybe thats why hes pursuing Trunks?
#646  June 13, 2016, 02:44:02 pm
I think fanon usually assumes Goten was conceived during the week before the Cell Games, after Goku comes out of the Time Chamber. In fact, it's probably *because* Goten never appeared in the future timeline.
But the future timeline was written before the Buu saga, so before Goten was a thing, in all possible meanings of the word. It's plausible that this is Toriyama finally clarifying that and saying "actually, Goten was conceived before the heart attack, which was shortly before the androids, not a year before" (especially since he only has it *during* the #19 fight in our timeline).
Goten being raised by Chichi and ox king would explain his hatred against Saiyans and his not fighting the androids.

As for the Pilaf gang... Did they return to baby form, then ?? Mai seems to be about the age of Trunks, so if she rejuvenated before the Kami fusion, they were as old as Trunks, so babies...
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 02:47:58 pm by Byakko
#647  June 13, 2016, 02:50:51 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
It would explain why they were gone for so long, they were growing up to being able to walk around and do shit again.

Which is the end of buu saga when they are around ten year olds

Wait...

Is chichi earring the same that Goku Black wears?

(This is likely turn out to be just Goku as a god or something, but I find this part of waiting for next episodes and debating so much fun.)
#648  June 13, 2016, 02:55:25 pm
Is chichi earring the same that Goku Black wears?
Lol that would be the red herring bait and switch of the century. In Dragon Ball of all things.

Yeah, that.
||
v
Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 03:04:16 pm by Byakko
#649  June 13, 2016, 03:00:37 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#650  June 13, 2016, 03:04:32 pm
    • USA
I wanna see how future Trunks interacts with Trunks. No one likes Trunks, probably not even his future self.
#651  June 13, 2016, 04:07:56 pm
    • Argentina
I was thinking last night about Black being Goten instead of Goku and all of you were talking about it. It's interesting and everything makes sense. I'm glad I'm not the only crazy one here :P

I have a question because I don't remember and I'm sure you do. Do you remember if this scene was in any of the previous intros? Because my thought was that Goku and Vegeta end up traveling to the future but I want to make sure this scene isn't repeated.

About Chichi's earrings... more evidence. They're the same potala earrings except for the white part which is golden now but, they changed the color of Trunks' hair so.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#652  June 13, 2016, 04:20:58 pm
Yes, that shot has been there since ep. 1.
#653  June 13, 2016, 04:21:38 pm
    • Argentina
Ok. Thank you. My bad. I'm old, it seems lol
#654  June 13, 2016, 04:36:12 pm
  • God's Tongue
  • SEA (South East Asia)

BLACK and Demigra have the same earrings.
#655  June 13, 2016, 04:50:06 pm
So does Chichi ! :o
#656  June 13, 2016, 05:08:14 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
black is trunks and mai's child.
#657  June 13, 2016, 06:57:49 pm
Akira Toriyama likes drawing Goku's face and hair. Bardock, Goten and Turtles all have the same faces and hair. It would be funny if Black Goku just looks like Goku without being related to them just like Turtles.

lui

#658  June 14, 2016, 03:50:11 pm
    • USA
goddamn it dragonball and its ridiculous future rules shit, everything seems out of order and confusing now :s
#659  June 14, 2016, 03:56:19 pm
You say that but we don't actually know anything, all of this is only guessing. They can very easily make it super simple and straightforward. So no, Dragon Ball is not confusing, come on. And it never acually had any confusing future rules either. There only ever was one twist with Cell coming from yet another future after Trunks himself.
Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 03:59:37 pm by Byakko
#660  June 15, 2016, 03:37:36 pm
  • ̢̻̮̫̬̹̞̼̲̪̜̭͇̲͒ͪ̌ͬ̒̄̔̐͘͟ͅ ̢̋ͬ̓͗̏̇̌̑͐ͤ͗̔̊̕͏̴̣͎̟͈̬͚
    • Monaco
turles is not canon. black look younger than trunks, no tail and he wear long sleeve just like goten. future goten confirmed???
http://signavatar.com/32255_s.gif

please visit my request thread. here
bad grammar is art