YesNoOk

New Dragonball Super Series (Read 1522228 times)

Started by Omega, April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: New Dragonball Super Series
#1061  November 16, 2016, 09:06:01 pm
    • Germany
The one hour limit isn't bad. This means we can see Vegito more.

It's maybe not bad, but it was unnecessary, they already established that the Fusion could be broken with the help of porunga realy early in Super.
#1062  November 16, 2016, 09:25:16 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
The fusion is permanent only for Kaiohs and Kaioshins.

That's why Porunga could split Kibito and Shin again.
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#1063  November 16, 2016, 09:36:18 pm
Why would their fusion be less permanent than the one between Zamasu and Black
Also there's been nothing pointing to a THIRD level of fusion - one that lasts one hour, one that doesn't stop but can be broken by Polunga, and one that doesn't stop and can't be broken by a wish. The only thing we've seen would sooner point to the presence of one "shin" ("Shin" / our Kaiohshin or Zamasu) being enough for the fusion to be permanent, even if they're not both Kaiohshins.
(and why does our Shin not have a name of his own, it was already weird when there was the young one, the old one, and even the North/South/East/West in flashback)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1064  November 16, 2016, 09:39:41 pm
    • USA
The fusion is permanent only for Kaiohs and Kaioshins.

That's why Porunga could split Kibito and Shin again.

No, that's not how it works. Dragon Ball wishes can split ANYONE fused with the potaras so Kaioshin being fused with Kibito is irrelevant to whether the Dragon Balls can split people or not.

The one hour limit isn't bad. This means we can see Vegito more.

Actually it means the opposite. There's practically no reason to ever bring him back again now that the fusion lasts for such a short amount of time due to SSB. In fact, the stronger Goku and Vegeta get, the more useless the fusion will become.
#1065  November 16, 2016, 10:06:18 pm
My first thought about it was that it's definitely a reason to see him more, given that the main reason for Vegeta to refuse was precisely that it was permanent, it's the whole reason he crushed the original one. He jumped at the chance of not risking it again. The barrier of "being fused with Kakarotto ultimate shame" can obviously be cleared any time a new super demonic / divine threat appears and they have no other hope of being strong enough. If it's one hour, or even 10 minutes, it'll still be a big help.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1066  November 18, 2016, 04:01:47 pm
#1067  November 18, 2016, 05:49:48 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I hope that promo art means Goku is gonna wear his new outfit again.
#1068  November 18, 2016, 06:20:02 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
They probably only went to their old outfits so that they didnt have to redesign Vegeto.

...and then they forgot that Vegeta was not wearing his armor when he first turned into vegetto.
#1069  November 18, 2016, 06:26:52 pm
    • USA
#1070  November 18, 2016, 06:29:43 pm
Well, we actually see his face, so...

The logo is supposed to have been drawn there by Whis on that particular kimono. Goku is known to have a bajillion copies of his main outfit, but if that particular one gets damaged, he has to get a new one - which shouldn't have Whis' logo on it. So I don't really see how it would last long enough, unless Goku just decides to make all his kimonos have it. Not that he can't, considering he has changed the logo on his original outfit several times, but this one seems a little specific - for all we know, it was only a doodle to Whis, so it might be weird of Goku to adopt it like that as his current symbol.
I'm not putting too much money on this being anything more than stock portrait and they haven't even decided yet.

With Hit's big technique having been revealed in the tournament, at least this time we're sure it won't be just power levels and it'll go JoJo with weird unique techniques, but now what are they going to give him to make up for Goku having already beaten his time slip ?
.... It's going to be more power levels, isn't it.
Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 06:33:45 pm by Byakko
#1071  November 18, 2016, 06:43:18 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Super sayan blue 3.
#1072  November 18, 2016, 06:55:05 pm
Small update, that assasination arc could be just a standalone episode according to Herms. Due to lack of explicit word to indicate that is the start of the full fledged new story arc. Plus, they supposed to officially unveil the new story arc at Jump Fiesta, which is on the December 17-18.
#1073  November 18, 2016, 07:06:12 pm
    • Germany
#1074  November 18, 2016, 07:30:07 pm
  • ¨Misery and shadow people, at every step¨
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - Ganzomaestro
Trunks whas using fucking hacks lol also im waiting what toriyama on the anime explains all that of the fusion because that would fuck off all if they don't explain anything.
Fear About myself, just you never know what gonna happens in you future it's severally untrue
Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 07:33:30 pm by Raikazu
#1075  November 18, 2016, 07:33:49 pm
Small update, that assasination arc could be just a standalone episode according to Herms. Due to lack of explicit word to indicate that is the start of the full fledged new story arc. Plus, they supposed to officially unveil the new story arc at Jump Fiesta, which is on the December 17-18.
There should be a plot point about who ordered the hit, so it might segue into the next arc, which, hopefully, would be tied to universe 7.
#1076  November 20, 2016, 05:15:35 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
About Episode 67... Pretty good.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1077  November 20, 2016, 08:45:01 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
I liked the ending to that arc.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1078  November 20, 2016, 08:07:00 pm
This arc was good stuff. Glad I caught up cause I was behind by like 6-7 episodes some time ago.
#1079  November 20, 2016, 08:19:32 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
yeah this arc was good,so we got 2 two Trunks and Mai according to Whis,Soo we got chance for Xenoverse and Online Storyline to be canon?
#1080  November 21, 2016, 01:38:23 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
did this epsiode just made the official explanation wrong by making it beerus the one responsible of creating another timeline not by time travelling but by killing zamasu ?