YesNoOk

New Dragonball Super Series (Read 1522240 times)

Started by Omega, April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: New Dragonball Super Series
#1301  February 19, 2017, 12:24:36 pm
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
i can guess that gohan will lose the fight that guy uses poison to defeat his enemies
#1302  February 19, 2017, 09:00:30 pm
    • Germany
Spoilers to Manga chapter 21

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 09:03:36 pm by Lichtbringer
#1303  February 20, 2017, 01:46:42 pm
Majin Buu's friendship with Mr. Satan was always good and enjoyable to see in Dragonball Z. It was Great to see that once more in this Episode.
#1304  February 20, 2017, 02:11:57 pm
  • God's Tongue
  • SEA (South East Asia)
First tournament,Majin buu still got beat while Majin Buu is SSJ3 level.Wonder how strong another character especially that Red Alian in Opening.Goku need to achieve his SSJ3 god mode in this arc.
#1305  February 20, 2017, 02:22:21 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1306  February 20, 2017, 02:26:34 pm
  • God's Tongue
  • SEA (South East Asia)
#1307  February 20, 2017, 02:29:56 pm
most of the fight buu was "playing".
#1308  February 20, 2017, 02:34:26 pm
  • God's Tongue
  • SEA (South East Asia)
#1309  February 20, 2017, 02:45:21 pm
Yes,I'm just only watch figthing clip
No, you have not watched the episode at all. Actually watch it instead of talking like that. He's literally playing and laughing while he gets kicked and gets a hole in his belly and he doesn't care, and then Satan gets hurt, and Buu gets mad, instantly heals, opens his eyes, and blasts the fuck out of the wolf guy. If you don't actually know how the fight goes, don't make comments on how hard this or that character is having it.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 02:51:08 pm by Byakko
#1310  February 20, 2017, 03:39:37 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Buu literally breezed through the fight.
The other guy seemed to be at least Majin Vegeta level.
#1311  February 20, 2017, 09:13:44 pm
  • Alguma coisa ae...
  • E mais uma coisa
    • Brazil
Majin Buu isn't very fair for a tournament... He can't be knocked-out (at least no one was able to do so, execpt Beerus), so he'll just keep regenarating and fighting until he eventually wins. That's why I knew he would win that battle against Basil since the start. But I would like to see one of those guys from Universe 9 win a fight for a change...
#1312  February 20, 2017, 09:23:22 pm
  • Niigasan
He can regenerate but he can be disintegrated also just like kid buu was
Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 09:37:54 pm by Zhe Prime
#1313  February 20, 2017, 09:33:58 pm
  • Alguma coisa ae...
  • E mais uma coisa
    • Brazil
He can regenerate but if he can be disintegrated also just like kid buu was

Indeed. The problem is, it takes the power of a Genki Dama to desintegrate him, or at least something just as powerful. And in regular tournaments, killing is against the rules. We just don't know for sure if killing will be allowed in this tournament.
#1314  February 20, 2017, 09:38:20 pm
Zen'oh wants fights to keep going until he's entertained, and he's going to erase the losing universes anyway, so... Universe 9 also just commented that they'll be fine if killing is allowed, too.
Between Tien, Krillin, Roshi, Piccolo, and Buu, and Goku learning the Mafuuba for Black (but failing to use it), I'm pretty sure we're being prepared to see weird skills, and between trick techniques, time skip, sealing techniques, there's no telling which one will be able to bypass Buu's infinite regeneration in one way or another. For one, I completely expect Goku to use the Mafuuba in the tournament. And the last time the Kaiohshins defeated Buu, it was with a sealing technique.
Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 09:41:54 pm by Byakko
#1315  February 20, 2017, 09:49:57 pm
  • Alguma coisa ae...
  • E mais uma coisa
    • Brazil
For one, I completely expect Goku to use the Mafuuba in the tournament. And the last time the Kaiohshins defeated Buu, it was with a sealing technique.

It would be nice to see the Mafuuba return, it felt like it was wasted in the Goku Black Arc...

lui

#1316  February 20, 2017, 10:48:57 pm
    • USA
zamasu arc was terrible to begin with (atleast in the anime). there are so many issues and questionable decisions made, super forms pulled out of the ass out of nowhere (granted they did look cool but there was literally no build up at all) not to mention the ending was so bad and such a cop-out.

zamasu himself was a really boring villain with another god-complex. mind you his design is cool and the fight scenes are amazing but besides that the arc was so shallow imo

from what I've seen from the manga, it's much much better. the pacing is faster, the introduction is amazing and shit actually makes sense with proper explanations and build up. I hope the ending is way better too.

the universal tournament is starting to look pretty good, since it's not trying to focus on telling a dark and edgy story about morality and whatever, it's literally "goku wants to fight a lot of powerful dudes so theres a giant tournament but wait if they lose they all die"
Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 10:53:23 pm by Walruslui
#1317  February 20, 2017, 11:09:45 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I disagree with that third statement. The manga has made the gap between the heroes and their opponents far too large. Hit is no match for Goku at all and Black gets completely pummelled by Vegeta when they first fight. Having weak enemies completely removes any tension.

EDIT
Well I guess it explains things a lot better but it still feels like the heroes are over levelled
Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 11:15:32 pm by Koop
#1318  February 20, 2017, 11:11:24 pm
Black gets completely pummelled by Vegeta when they first fight.
Black was only regular SSJ in that fight, of course he got fucked. He grew to Rosé at the end, and Vegeta went down. That's the point, at first he couldn't control Goku's power, but he grew into it and he reached the same level as Blue on his own, and now he's gone beyond.
#1319  February 20, 2017, 11:12:19 pm
  • Niigasan
I for one loved the zamasu arc. The action was good and i thought trunks transformation was the best one ive seen in all of dragonball. The story made sense even though it did get confusing once but all in all i thought they did really well
#1320  February 20, 2017, 11:20:51 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Black was only regular SSJ in that fight, of course he got fucked. He grew to Rosé at the end, and Vegeta went down. That's the point, at first he couldn't control Goku's power, but he grew into it and he reached the same level as Blue on his own, and now he's gone beyond.

It was SSJ2 but in his base form he was able to overwhelm Trunks who is about as strong as Goku's SSJ3 and....power levels are bullshit. Carry on.