YesNoOk

Who'd you like to see updated? (Read 2452 times)

Started by Burning_Typhoon, August 24, 2013, 08:01:04 am
Share this topic:
Who'd you like to see updated?
#1  August 24, 2013, 08:01:04 am
Just curious.  Which characters have you played with in the past, either in dos mugen, or win mugen that just dont work on 1.0?

Who knows, maybe I'll update them for you while I'm at it.

EDIT:  I'm expecting a discussion here, people, I said maybe I'd update a character.

EDIT2:  I see where this is going...

Okay, screw the discussion, however, here's the rules.

1. Must provide me with the download link, or I'm not doing it.
2. Explain to me what the problem is.  Does the character not load, or is there a palette issue? (If not either of those, I'm not fixing anything).
3. I'm not leaving downloads up for too long.
4. Some updates will be done faster than others, if i do them at all.
5. No direct linking to files, please.
Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 12:54:12 am by Burning_Typhoon
Re: Who'd you like to see updated?
#2  August 24, 2013, 08:03:58 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Wolverine x2 by Ariel AleX Co.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#3  August 24, 2013, 08:25:05 am
#4  August 24, 2013, 08:26:27 am
  • tired
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#5  August 24, 2013, 08:27:19 am
Updated.

Enjoy.
Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 08:53:48 am by Burning_Typhoon
#6  August 24, 2013, 08:33:47 am
  • tired
Will do (hopefully)~! :D
#7  August 24, 2013, 05:19:19 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Actually, I'd love to see Sander7113's Wolverine updated to match MvC2's velocities and combo abilities. Just saying. ;D
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#8  August 24, 2013, 05:26:18 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Kazmer13's Scorpion, Sub Zero and Reptile
#9  August 24, 2013, 05:54:00 pm
That Super Buu by TeamOS.
#10  August 25, 2013, 12:09:18 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
maybe whipkai
#11  August 25, 2013, 11:20:44 am
I felt it was something you wanted to do, but at first I had understood it as "What character would you like to see updated?" without someone actually updating it, like the "most wanted characters for mugen" topic.
#12  August 25, 2013, 11:33:49 am
    • Argentina
    • sutcliffsouji.wix.com/cp-chazzanova
Tetsuo Advance by Inverse.
#13  August 25, 2013, 04:51:51 pm
If somebody would fix the MB-02 (either) palette issues in 1.0 that would be nice.
#14  August 25, 2013, 06:30:50 pm
If somebody would fix the MB-02 (either) palette issues in 1.0 that would be nice.

I did already (newer version).  O Ilusionista said not to make him public.  Don't worry about it though, just give it some time, you'll get him again. ;)

I felt it was something you wanted to do, but at first I had understood it as "What character would you like to see updated?" without someone actually updating it, like the "most wanted characters for mugen" topic.

This is specifically for characters that do not work in mugen 1.0.  I've said I may update them.  Huge difference. Not asking about characters that already work in 1.0 and are simply hard to find.

Kazmer13's Scorpion, Sub Zero and Reptile

Reptile is best you're going to get, (already started).
Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 06:47:04 pm by Burning_Typhoon
#15  August 27, 2013, 02:51:01 pm
#16  September 06, 2013, 11:19:08 pm
  • animes are for pussies
    • Germany
it would be really nice if you could update Ryo by Crazykoopa. cause 1) he surely could use an AI update. and 2nd) - and much more important - when you hit two opponents with his 'Zanretsuken' attack at the same time (in team mode), the game freezes o_O. guess it has nothing to do with updating chars to mugen 1.0 tho.. :gonkgoi:
#17  September 09, 2013, 12:32:48 am
it would be really nice if you could update Ryo by Crazykoopa. cause 1) he surely could use an AI update. and 2nd) - and much more important - when you hit two opponents with his 'Zanretsuken' attack at the same time (in team mode), the game freezes o_O. guess it has nothing to do with updating chars to mugen 1.0 tho.. :gonkgoi:

I've been really busy lately and sick.  But, I'll get back to it soon.  I'm not going to say I'll fix those bugs.  (Not in the mood to even download the character atm).  But, we'll see what I feel like doing once I feel better.