YesNoOk

WIP: CVS Kyo Kusanagi "Ash Saga" (POTS/Infinite) "FDR New Flames" (Read 15094 times)

Started by Falcon Rapper, February 17, 2017, 05:18:45 am
Share this topic:
Re: WIP: CVS Kyo Kusanagi "Ash Saga" (POTS/Infinite) "FDR New Flames"
#21  February 25, 2017, 11:57:11 pm
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/

Calm down then...
#22  February 26, 2017, 02:10:49 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Any chance to put back the bandana via CS!?
#23  February 26, 2017, 02:37:18 am
    • Brazil
#24  February 26, 2017, 05:03:40 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

I found some problems when I put "Nests" sprites ... So I'll leave this mode as a long-time project and continue only with the "Ash Saga" sprites, since it is almost ready, just needing some details (Repairs in cns's And adjustments in the artificial intelligence for the var 55, "aerial combos") ... Friday or at most Saturday already I must launch it, I do not think certain to be with a practically ready char and to delay launching it by a cross On your shirt ...
good decision to do the "nest" mode later. seperatly working in xiii kyo will faster. you can attach nest kyo as alt. version mode later during updating kyo.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#25  February 26, 2017, 05:20:40 am
    • Brazil

I found some problems when I put "Nests" sprites ... So I'll leave this mode as a long-time project and continue only with the "Ash Saga" sprites, since it is almost ready, just needing some details (Repairs in cns's And adjustments in the artificial intelligence for the var 55, "aerial combos") ... Friday or at most Saturday already I must launch it, I do not think certain to be with a practically ready char and to delay launching it by a cross On your shirt ...
good decision to do the "nest" mode later. seperatly working in xiii kyo will faster. you can attach nest kyo as alt. version mode later during updating kyo.

Yes, I even gave up, but I'm persistent, and I'm finishing Nests mode hehehe...  :nuttrox:
#26  February 26, 2017, 04:58:45 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Good good good!
Keep it up, buddy!
#27  March 01, 2017, 05:51:42 am
    • Brazil
#28  March 19, 2017, 06:24:05 pm
    • Australia
    • Skype - MattDeRac
Your CVS Kyo looks great, Can't wait for him to come out with this costume