YesNoOk

The CS Discussion Thread (Read 1918217 times)

Started by Froz, August 14, 2013, 06:40:53 am
Share this topic:
Re: The CS Discussion Thread
#161  January 10, 2014, 01:49:40 am

Two palettes based off of SFIII3S Dudley's alts. Seeing this sprite in motion make me want to fix it's wobbly shading and arm movement.
#162  January 10, 2014, 01:55:28 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
What is that sprite inspired by that particular painting I can´t remember... cause that is sexy, literally. And with is that one with the dress?? MBs Alts?? They all look really good, thought I´m not so sure about making the pants have the same color as the stockings.
Chilling

DW

#163  January 10, 2014, 01:59:41 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I think the dress sprite may be a winpose.
#164  January 10, 2014, 02:01:49 am
What is that sprite inspired by that particular painting I can´t remember...
The Birth of Venus, and awesome reference, sprite, and CS!  I'll have to do some pals later.

#165  January 10, 2014, 02:10:13 am
I think the dress sprite may be a winpose.

Right. The one with the paddle is a MB from Capcom Fighting Jam and The Birth of Venus one I believe is an original MB made by @Lo Llop . In fact all of the sprites were made by FeLo_Llop. I guess that I should've mentioned that in the beginning.

I let the pants match the stockings because that's how it was in Felo's original MB, but I may change that to match the shoes or something else that's not likely to use a skin color.

I'd hold off on any palette making tonight because I may separate the eyes from the teeth (ocd) and I may remove the panty index since it only shows up in two sprites out of the entire set.
Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 05:58:40 am by Drex
#166  January 11, 2014, 10:24:22 am
#167  January 11, 2014, 12:03:39 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Awesome!!
Also, the idea for "The Birth of Venus" as a MB/Winpose was drawn by KIWI. I just translated it into pixels. Also, Drex is separating the shoulders too, so that coat lisa Lisa wears could be done too.

Speaking of Lisa Lisa, I don't remember if I included this in the sheet:

Have a nice day!!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#168  January 11, 2014, 12:17:08 pm
It wasn't included, but I can do it now. Who is Lisa Lisa? The 80's singer (Google result)?
#169  January 11, 2014, 12:37:02 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Nope, it's Joseph Joestar's mother in Araki's manga series "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure".
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#170  January 11, 2014, 01:40:21 pm
Oh okay. Now I see what you mean about the coat thing. The sprite has been included, but in order for it to share colors I had to remove a shade from the stockings. I also included the non altered sprite.
Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 02:06:43 pm by Drex
#171  January 11, 2014, 03:37:43 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Boy i wish i was that fast when it came to this stuff, looks great.

So i was messing around with some separation for Shermie since i plan to do her after i finish Yamazaki. I wasn't sure if i should have her arm showing through her sleeve share colors with her hands, Cleavage or if i should leave it sharing with her skin or just separate it from the rest, not sure if i'll leave her hair ponytails separate from her main hair, I also realized I'll need to add the trim to her skirt and shirt to make things look better.
#172  January 11, 2014, 03:50:28 pm
    • Argentina
    • sutcliffsouji.wix.com/cp-chazzanova
#173  January 19, 2014, 08:23:42 pm
    • USA
Okay guys, I got some good news and bad news.

The good news is I finished Rugal and God Rugal, but the bad news is there's 5 color slots that are basically useless for God Rugal. Color slots I can use to make an extra separation for his left hand's fingers:

Here's a template without the separation:

And here's the template with the separation:

#174  January 19, 2014, 08:31:03 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Allright, so we make some pals for God Rugal right?

#175  January 19, 2014, 08:36:54 pm
    • USA
After I make the decision on what template to use, otherwise you'll be wasting your time if a different template was decided. I'll add a poll so you guys can decide what template to use.

Edit: and here's some Dudley

#176  January 19, 2014, 08:38:55 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Oh yes!! My favorite boxer!
EDIT: It's for Buckus' version right?

DW

#177  January 19, 2014, 08:47:19 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net

Wow, that does look really nice. With the inclusion of a CS, along with Ned touching up the sprites as Dampir works on them, she's gonna turn out really nice. I think separating her pony-tails a bit excessive, but if you're up for it, then by all means go for it.

As for her skin from the sleeves opening... I'm not sure either. I suppose just sharing with her hands is fine.

Okay guys, I got some good news and bad news.

The good news is I finished Rugal and God Rugal, but the bad news is there's 5 color slots that are basically useless for God Rugal. Color slots I can use to make an extra separation for his left hand's fingers:

Man you're on a roll with CSing. I have to commend your effort with all of it. I voted against the finger separation. Who's Dudley are you CSing? Buckus'?
#178  January 19, 2014, 08:53:18 pm
  • Lilly,Jbs Jr. are my world
    • USA
finally a CS dudley ... man ive been wanting to see one of those for a LONG time
#179  January 19, 2014, 08:55:26 pm
    • USA
Man you're on a roll with CSing. I have to commend your effort with all of it. I voted against the finger separation. Who's Dudley are you CSing? Buckus'?

Yeah, it's buckus', a classy author's classy man needs to have a classy separation.  :toffgoi:

DW

#180  January 19, 2014, 08:56:53 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Cool. Could you include the small pic made for him by Hades?