YesNoOk

RamzaNeko Pixel Art  (Read 157242 times)

Started by RamzaNeko, March 11, 2013, 06:41:38 pm
Re: RamzaNeko Pixel Art (Comissions are Open)
#281  June 18, 2015, 09:13:10 am
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Yeah I must say that looks really pretty ^_^ I want to walk past that tree and smell it!
#282  June 18, 2015, 10:04:31 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Awesome tree, rocks and grass there mah friend!!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#283  June 18, 2015, 05:55:23 pm
  • I'm a empty vessel seeking to be filled.
    • USA

Thanks for comments and critics guys, I spent some time today on it cuz its like a training haha

Its always nice to do something other than characters to be well rounded as an artist. Something I need to do for myself :D Love the detailing and colors on this. I am sure it would be a nightmare animating it. Cant wait to see a full scenery.
#284  June 20, 2015, 03:28:11 pm
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/ramza.neko.52
Haha thanks guys, hope I get better on these kind of pixel art, I really enjoy the results : p
#285  July 26, 2015, 01:53:40 am
    • Brazil
I finally fixed my PC (not my gamer PC but the one of my business which I`m using to make my commissions, sorry for you guys who paid and had delayed progress)

I just won a contest today! Happy to win some exclusive content on my favourite FPS :D
Blacklight Retribution!! This week they will launch the Parity Patch update finally!
#286  July 26, 2015, 02:03:49 am
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
Oh, so that's what happened? I should've guessed that was the case, but didn't think about it. Well, that explains why you disappeared for such a long time! @_@;
#287  July 28, 2015, 12:55:02 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Yes I was thinking about you. 42 days you didn't pots anything, please make an effort to be a little faster making sprites, nice to see you back.
Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 01:07:12 am by yaret
#288  July 28, 2015, 02:08:43 am
    • USA
Hey now, he just said that his working computer was down so he couldn't do anything...
#289  August 11, 2015, 03:52:48 pm
    • Brazil
No prob now after day 24 of this month I will be back working every night on spriting stuff

Something I forgot to show off
Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 07:18:05 pm by RamzaNeko
#290  August 11, 2015, 03:56:00 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Yes I was thinking about you. 42 days you didn't pots anything, please make an effort to be a little faster making sprites, nice to see you back.

I know Xenomic answered you already, but that was extremely rude of you. Don't ever do that AGAIN

On the plus side, though I saw that Charlie on your dA (You beat me to it, LOL). Very CPS3-esque, though the flatter part of the head could use less visible lines (as in make the lines a little blendy with the hair)
This is a generic forum signature.
#291  August 11, 2015, 04:00:38 pm
I know Xenomic answered you already, but that was extremely rude of you. Don't ever do that AGAIN
He commissioned some stuff, he has the right to say his opinion on the matter. Also good job at answering a fourteen days old post.
#292  August 11, 2015, 06:47:22 pm
    • USA
    • twitter.com/inktrebuchet
Nice Charlie! Is that the same "finish a sprite" one as before but with updates?
#293  August 11, 2015, 07:19:23 pm
    • Brazil
Nice Charlie! Is that the same "finish a sprite" one as before but with updates?

Yep! But this time I remade his hand, boots, some muscles, clothes, face...
#294  August 11, 2015, 10:04:47 pm
    • USA
He commissioned some stuff, he has the right to say his opinion on the matter. Also good job at answering a fourteen days old post.

No offense or anything to you Alex, but even though he did commission him and does have every right to say stuff, the fact that he said that after learning that Ramza had just got his computer back into working order was pretty rude. Sure, if he didn't know about the problem in the first place (like how I didn't and was wondering what happened to Ramza), then it MAY be a little different story, but even then it's still a bit rude, no?

Normally, I'm not one to argue about anything but I dunno. Something about that made me want to reply for once. I apologize. : S
#295  August 11, 2015, 10:09:25 pm
No need to apologize.

I understood your point. Black Hatter understood it too, yet he felt the need to bring it up after fourteen days. Was there a need to do so? No, there wasn't. That's all I was saying.
Also you know yaret's understanding and reading comprehension are... not stellar, if you know what I mean... with no offense to yaret.
#296  August 11, 2015, 10:18:45 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
No need to apologize.

I understood your point. Black Hatter understood it too, yet he felt the need to bring it up after fourteen days. Was there a need to do so? No, there wasn't. That's all.
Also you know yaret's understanding and reading comprehension are... not stellar, if you know what I mean... with no offense to yaret.

Seeing posts like that piss me off. You are only doing your job as a moderator, so it's perfectly understandable. I'll try to limit my being pissy about these types of posts to a bare minimum from now on ^_^.

But I don't want this to be an empty post, so I'll just put these fixes here:

My touches are the second frame. Slight, but makes a world of difference.
This is a generic forum signature.
#297  August 20, 2015, 02:44:25 pm
    • Brazil
Black Hatter: Ya thats right, I will update it soon, I'm busy with the Commission stuff

Inspired by the Chamat's Ken
Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 09:12:10 pm by RamzaNeko
#298  August 29, 2015, 09:11:48 pm
    • Brazil

Been training around pixel foreground and background stuff on free time at work and learned some nice rock patterns with Turrican 2 DeviantArt by JunkBoy

All free hand done, and I was just thinkin about which character fits more with the enviroment... I want a knight-like character too... Lets see what I can do when I get some more time to spend at work lol
#299  August 29, 2015, 09:27:16 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
The character on the right looks more knight like to me. The one on the left reminds me more of Robin mixed with K999, rather than a knight.

Shit
#300  August 29, 2015, 09:53:06 pm
    • Brazil
Oh I mean.. I want to try a knight-like one, but I still had no time