YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2198019 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#4881  July 28, 2023, 04:04:17 am
  • The Goddess Returns
I don't really feel like putting pictures of my overall on Oberon and going for NP5 Morgan so:

It took me basically 61 SQ to get Oberon and I put in an extra 150 to try for Sith and Barghest copies... no dice

I decided to go in for more Morgan copies and got the 2 I needed for NP5 within 400 SQ.
I ended up getting 2 more Barghest and Sith during this so both are at NP4.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#4882  July 28, 2023, 05:01:49 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
I forgot to share my results for Oberon. He was tough to get, but since I had SQ guaranteed to get him, it's all good. Got him after a combined of 200+ rolls, then when I wanted to get Baobhan Sith, Oberon appeared again, so he's now NP2.

Skipped Morgan because I'm already happy with her at NP2.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#4883  July 29, 2023, 07:30:02 am
  • Life is maybe daijobu
    • Paraguay
    • sites.google.com/view/tornillo-oxidado-edits/characters?authuser=0
This is crazy, having all these SSRs in a very short period of time, but i'm happy.

#4884  July 30, 2023, 06:25:06 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
I can't really say that your luck is great like mine isn't either but I did use 90 SQ and fail to get Merlin myself... again.

Oh well, time to save for Summer 6 which is apparently coming in August for Summer Kama. I'll do Paid Singles and hope for an Summer Nastya or even Summer Okitan till then.

Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#4885  July 31, 2023, 06:44:12 am
    • Mexico
Due to the fact I got Double Hime in my GSSR I wanted Skadi Summer and Melusine in my Destiny Order Summon, well... let's play both of Melusine's themes.

PotS said:

Fact.
#4886  August 03, 2023, 04:34:07 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Decided to do all my main farming in the qualifiers. My oberon is only 2-2-2 so it's far from ready for the Main Event quest and even though I can do the Finals fairly easily the drops there aren't as good for me as the qualifiers so yeah.

I'm running the quest with this team, using a friend Oberon. Also a good time to get Bond for Mashu.
#4887  August 05, 2023, 04:07:25 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I'm living that +12 drop dream bois!

#4888  October 26, 2023, 11:07:07 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand

With this I have pulled all the SSRs I was planning to grab at the start of the year.
I can probably get her to 10/10/10 but i'm approaching QP Hell and I'm planning on spending all my FP in this event lol so I don't need being poor as a distraction.
#4889  January 01, 2024, 07:38:54 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Yeah, no one hasn't posted here in a LONG ass time so I'll do an update on my own end:

- FINALLY got Miyu during the Back To School Campaign which got me NP4 Illya(She was NP2 before the banner... apparently, I will always get Prisma Illya whenever I roll for Miyu)

- Ended up getting stupid lucky on Summer 6(3 Majin Saber, 2 Kama Avenger, 3 Summer Nastya, 3-4 Summer Caenis, 3-4 Summer Sei, 1 Summer Char didn't require much SQ. Ended up also getting Douman with a Ticket Pull(Or a Paid Single).

- Rolled on the Interlude Banner for Van Gogh, got Enkidu(Which continued by streak of going deep for Van Gogh for a spook, the first time was NP8 Jeanne D'Arc and Xiang Yu)

- Went on the Jacques Banner and only got NP2 Zenobia which was fine enough.

- Finally grabbed Himiko on most likely either a Paid Single, Ticket or single Multi

- Got NP2 Izumo No Okuni and NP4 Altera during her banner. Went for Lancer Ryoma and that was a bust.

- Did a single Multi on the Christmas Banner hoping for CEs and having a bad feeling I would get Skadi, got NP2 Skadi which obliterated my Beni-Enma luck again as I got spooked by Europa.

- Did a few multis on the Tunguska Banner and ended up with Taigong Wang(Seems like Nikitch didn't want to see me, it's cool)

GSSR:

First Double GSSR I have had and both are Servants I wanted and for that, Koyanskaya of Darkness did not show up either with 5 multis. Going to save for Bazett now and hope she shows up(Will do Paid Singles otherwise).

#4890  January 10, 2024, 10:10:22 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
2023 wrap up: Pulled 8 new SSRs this year. Failed to get D. Koyan. Failed to get Skadi. Castoria and Gong hit Bond 15, leading to Gong's retirement (Castoria is a system support, so she will never be retired). Summer Musashi is at Level 118, and needs 1 more bond to unlock that last grail. Ranmaru wins cutest servant of 2023.

My next big targets are Avalon and Summer Skadi. I haven't looked too far for future servants otherwise, not too interested in Arc.
#4891  January 13, 2024, 09:23:44 am
    • Mexico
- FINALLY got Miyu during the Back To School Campaign which got me NP4 Illya(She was NP2 before the banner... apparently, I will always get Prisma Illya whenever I roll for Miyu)

All I wanted were the 2 copies of the Miyu CE, and while I got them both on 90 SQ... it came at the cost of not one, but TWO Illya... and an NP5 Artoria.

I got my man Dewman to NP2 as I wanted and got to NP5 Columbus at last.

I was convinced by a friend to roll for Gogh, got her on 60 SQ.

I ended up spending like... 450 SQ on 2 copies of Melusine and about 300 SQ on NP2 Kama.

My GSSR? I got... uh...  Caren.

That was my luck on NA. Now my targets this year are only Bazett at NP2 and Skadi Summer.
PotS said:

Fact.
#4892  January 15, 2024, 12:50:49 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Disastrous year overall for me. Only 2 new SSRs at the tail end of the year(Okuni and Kama) after the previous 2 years had 7 and 9 new SSRs.

First week of the year got me Koyan twins, so things are looking up.
#4893  January 16, 2024, 01:49:00 am
    • Mexico
PotS said:

Fact.
#4894  January 17, 2024, 06:15:07 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Not yet. Not until it's 10/10/10. It'll be a while.
#4895  January 17, 2024, 06:34:13 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
You should be fine with 10/4/4 if you have a decent Buster AOE.
#4896  March 24, 2024, 02:14:56 am
  • Life is maybe daijobu
    • Paraguay
    • sites.google.com/view/tornillo-oxidado-edits/characters?authuser=0
-Deep backstory warning-

I have strong feelings about Marie Antoinette when i first started Fate Grand Order in 2017, she was my first SR summoned ever and since that she never left my team and i completed every story until LB6 with her, then when her Alter form first appeared in Fate/Requiem collab in 2020 i was so excited to see her new form (but dissapointed bc she wasn't playable in that time).

So in the new Ordeal Call Arc that got released a few days ago Marie Antoinette Alter literally dropped out of nowhere and the first thing i did was going back to FGO JP just to summon her with 60SQ, best day ever.

Ok time to this topic to be dead again i just wanted to leave this as a remembrance
#4897  March 24, 2024, 07:15:23 am
    • Mexico
-Deep backstory warning-

I have strong feelings about Marie Antoinette when i first started Fate Grand Order in 2017, she was my first SR summoned ever and since that she never left my team and i completed every story until LB6 with her, then when her Alter form first appeared in Fate/Requiem collab in 2020 i was so excited to see her new form (but dissapointed bc she wasn't playable in that time).

So in the new Ordeal Call Arc that got released a few days ago Marie Antoinette Alter literally dropped out of nowhere and the first thing i did was going back to FGO JP just to summon her with 60SQ, best day ever.

Ok time to this topic to be dead again i just wanted to leave this as a remembrance

Don't worry, I also got Marie Antoinette Alter, but... I don't have Tearstones of Blood to raise her.

D=
PotS said:

Fact.
#4898  April 04, 2024, 04:00:04 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Midway during the last event I noticed I had almost 9/9/9'd my entire roster.
Here is what's left:

TBH i didn't think i'd ever reach this point. I remember doing up a doc a couple years ago lol and it said I needed 2000 bones or some crazy number like that.

Edit: That said, why are doing back-to-back events? I actually forgot about the LB2 event because they dropped this Summer 1-at-home event. Missed out on a bunch of teapots. Wasn't this year in JP criticized for being too long in the tooth?
Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 04:34:16 am by President Devon
#4899  April 07, 2024, 12:10:21 pm
    • Mexico
Midway during the last event I noticed I had almost 9/9/9'd my entire roster.
Here is what's left:

TBH i didn't think i'd ever reach this point. I remember doing up a doc a couple years ago lol and it said I needed 2000 bones or some crazy number like that.

Edit: That said, why are doing back-to-back events? I actually forgot about the LB2 event because they dropped this Summer 1-at-home event. Missed out on a bunch of teapots. Wasn't this year in JP criticized for being too long in the tooth?

Actually, NA shortened the gap because our anni is in July so you will see Traum in Mid May instead of June, for example. Thedogevent will be on June for example.
PotS said:

Fact.