YesNoOk

Link - The Ultimate Hero Of Time! V.2 (Read 14262 times)

Started by Generalsteps, May 20, 2021, 11:37:04 pm
Share this topic:
Link - The Ultimate Hero Of Time! V.2
#1  May 20, 2021, 11:37:04 pm
    • USA
Hello everyone of The Mugen Fighters Guild! I want to release to you all the project i have been working on now. This is Version 2 of my project:
Link - The Ultimate Hero of Time, the greatest Link character ever made for Mugen.

DOWNLOAD HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xc9xd962cvu1u4r/Link_HeroOfTime.rar/file
NOTICE: CHARACTER ONLY WORKS WITH DEFAULT PALLETTE. THE ORIGINAL KOKIRI GREEN TUNIC. OTHER COLORS DO NOT WORK PROPERLY FOR NOW.

NOTICE 2: IF YOU DECIDE TO CHANGE CONTROLS, JUST BE CAREFUL. UPON TESTING SOME COMMANDS CAUSE SOME MOVES TO WORK IMPROPERLY. CHANGE AT YOUR OWN RISK. RECCOMEND TO HAVE NO MOVES WITH CLOSELY OVERLAPPING COMMANDS. TEST TO SEE WHAT WORKS AND DOESNT FOR YOU IF NECCESSARY. BUT RECCOMEND TO PRACTICE THE COMMANDS I HAVE PRE-SET.

New and improved from the previous version in many ways! Such as:

Fixed Bugs (i.e. Lingering Super Portrait, Missing Sound Effects, Etc.)

Better Combo Potential!

Even More Special Moves! Try out Farores Wind, Nayrus Love!

A 500 Power Counter Special that can be used as an attack and can get you out of tight spaces!

Explosive New Hypers! Check out Dins Fire, and Courage Beam!

Brand New Move With new sprites and animations designed by myself! Try the new Hovering Iron Revolver!

Link - The Ultimate Hero of Time
Backstory: After the events of Majoras Mask, a young Link went off on many adventures, seeking new purpose, and excitement. Years have passed, and the one Young Link, has grown back into the Adult he once was. He lived a peaceful life, until one day, The Triforce had summoned him once again. Link was chosen to participate in the Grand Mugen Tournament for the Fate of his world! To Prepare for this, he travelled through time using his Ocarina, of which he has fully mastered its powers, to retrieve his many weapons and items that he has had in his previous adventures. He even went off to times of past and future, to obtain powerful Items and Weapons from his other Incarnations. With the Blessing of the Three Golden Goddesses, and the Greatest Arsenal any incarnation of Link has ever had, Our Hero Steps into the Ring, to Defend the Fate of Hyrule!

Special Moves!:

Hero's Bow And Arrows: D, DF, F, X, Y or Z
Using the Hero's Bow, you can fire arrows with any of the X, Y, or Z buttons.
Hold Down X until charged before firing to shoot a Fire Arrow! Hold Down Y until charged before firing to shoot an Ice Arrow! Hold Down Z until charged before firing to shoot a Light Arrow!

Grounded Bomb Throw: D, DF, F, A, B, or C
With the Trusty Bomb Bag, and huge supply of Bombs, Link can throw them to keep away your opponent!
Using A throws a single bomb at small distance, Using B throws 2 bombs at a medium Distance, and using C throws 3 Bombs at a long distance!
Despite being a Grounded Bomb Throw, this move can also be used in the Air!

Bomb Toss (Air Only) : D, DF, F, X, Y, or Z
While in the Air only, can you use this version of bomb toss, Each button throws only a single bomb, but at different distances. These bombs are thrown with more velocity.

Shield Bash: D, DB, B, X, Y, or Z
Use the Hylian Shield to tackle the opponent. Quick effective and powerful.
Use one of your best defenses as your offense! Good for spacing & combos.

Poes Magic Lantern: B, B, X, Y or Z
With the power of this ghostly Lantern, you can shoot 3 fireballs that will track your opponent.
One of your best projectiles and good at connecting combos.

Gust Jar: B, B, A, B or C
A magic Jar that absorbs Air and Shoots it outward. Also pushes you back. The Air
Will freeze opponents. Useful for connecting into hyper moves.

MORE DESCRIPTION AND MOVESET TO COME SOON! Will update this post to incorporate it. For now, I must run once again, so download this character to see whats new!!
   _

Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 11:44:11 pm by Generalsteps
Re: Link - The Ultimate Hero Of Time! V.2
#2  May 21, 2021, 03:53:34 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Mind showing more screenshots and maybe a video?
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#3  May 21, 2021, 04:05:11 pm
    • USA
Okay I will try I must get a recording software. Or see if i can connect nvidia recording to mugen.
#4  May 21, 2021, 04:49:05 pm
    • USA
I find that Bandicam is a fairly good, easy-to-use video recording program for Mugen. (your videos will have a Bandicam watermark if you're using the free version, but I doubt that anyone here cares about that)
I'm back, baby!
#5  May 21, 2021, 05:50:57 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
use windows game bar
#6  May 21, 2021, 08:19:56 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#7  May 22, 2021, 12:54:41 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
If you also just want screenshots, just use F12 in your game, it'll take a screenshot and save it to the folder where the mugen exe file you opened is located
#8  May 22, 2021, 06:46:14 pm
    • USA
Thank you everyone for your suggestions! i will check out these and find which one is best for me. Then I will make a video to post. I will actually make 2. One will be a move set showcase, the other will be a combo/fighting matches example video. I will play some arcade with the character to showcase in full action.