YesNoOk

Naruto Discussion [Spoilers! Enter at your own risk] (Read 339192 times)

Started by Animugen, September 08, 2007, 07:42:04 am
Share this topic:
Re: Naruto Discussion [Spoilers! Enter at your own risk]
#2101  October 18, 2010, 10:35:42 pm
  • Muda da
    • matgonorstuff.webs.com
Hey in that chapter it maked tobi look even more like obito.
It isn´t even confirmed if tobi REALLY is madara.
So, the story is in kishimoto´s hands, and we don´t know anithing about it.
#2102  October 19, 2010, 01:08:30 am
i would think that the thought of it being tobi is now abolished as madara already confirmed he fought with the first hokage to steal his "dna" or so to be able to use that forbidden eye technique
#2103  October 19, 2010, 05:02:43 pm
  • SNK is life
At this point, Madara...
- Uses space-time techniques
- Said "I'm merely a shell of my former self"
- has lost 2 or 3 arms and they grow back (no izanagi hacks, since he only has 2 eyes, and already was shown to lose 1)

I think he's either a ghost, or not exactly human, or his soul might be jumping bodies, like M.Bison.
#2104  October 19, 2010, 06:24:30 pm
  • Muda da
    • matgonorstuff.webs.com
THEN IT COULD HAVE STEALED OBITO´S BODY
#2105  October 19, 2010, 07:19:38 pm
  • SNK is life
well yeah, but at this point it wouldn't "be" Obito, that still makes him MADARA inside a random Uchiha body.
#2106  October 22, 2010, 03:11:48 am
  • Fuck You.
oh shit son

deidara is tsuchikage's former student (duh)

kabutomaru has kidnapped yamato instead of fighting an impossible battle to take him to...

madara who has a fucking sharingan and a fucking rinnegan aand possibly something at the top

the plot thickens like chicken grease left out on the stove overnight

i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#2107  October 22, 2010, 03:31:04 am
  • SNK is life
LOL Kabutomaru is actually a hella ugleh snake under a Harry Potter shell :buttrox:

... next week no naruto, they'll take a 1 week break :sadgoi:
#2108  October 22, 2010, 01:01:21 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Interesting chapter. So, after a huge Sasuke and Naruto fight, they'll both join forces to beat the invincible Madara and everything will be fine in the World.
#2109  October 22, 2010, 01:36:11 pm
  • It's over! We won!
    • SITE BANNED
Kabuto is the shit, even totally outnumbered he can still make out the best of the situation. He's stalled a Kage using Deidara while creating an opening by fooling the enemies into thinking he had fallen for their trap. Last time Manda talked to Kabuto he was about to eat him, now Kabuto made Manda his bitch revived him god knows how and enhanced him to such a new level that we can call him Manda v2.0

As Zetsu said, just how much Kabuto? How did he know about Tsuchikage generals most secret jutsus. He seems to know every jutsu of every character, his knowledge is what makes him the most dangerous.

We still have seen just a glimpse of Kabuto power and just a thumbnail of his pawns, I predict he has much more superpowerful kinjutsus up his sleeves, and others very powerful pawn: white fang, hanzou, jiraiya are some candidates and and course all past Hokages and the most powerful deceased Kages.

Kabuto is just so ridiculously powerful that I don't see how anyone could rival him at their current level.
SITE BANNED DUE TO ADFLY USE
#2110  October 22, 2010, 01:41:04 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Kabuto is just so ridiculously powerful that I don't see how anyone could rival him at their current level.
How about :
- Madara : uses his two eyes to kill Kabuto in a split of seconds.
- Naruto : Once he knows how to use Kyubi's chakra to not get stuck into walls, he'll be faster than his faster, and with almost infinite chakra.
- Sasuke : well, not sure about this one, but he must have progressed since the last time.
#2111  October 22, 2010, 04:34:14 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
How about :
- Madara : OPTIC BLAST!
- Naruto : Power of Friendship speech. Kabutomaru changes his ways.
- Sasuke : Gets his ass kicked at first. Creates a new power in the middle of the fight. Kills Kabutomaru with his new power.

Fixed.  ;D

Chapter was good this week. I wonder what new hax Madara's Sharinnegan has....
#2112  October 22, 2010, 05:25:17 pm
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
    • runningwildwolf@gmail.com
    • http://youtube.com/runningwildvidya
Rock Lee will beat Madara and Kabuto using his Drunken Spring Time Of 8 Gates Youthful Technique.
Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 10:43:33 pm by Running Wild
#2113  October 22, 2010, 08:55:00 pm
  • It's over! We won!
    • SITE BANNED
How about :
- Madara : uses his two eyes to kill Kabuto in a split of seconds.
Did you forget the mysterious sisth coffin that made Madara shat his pants, whoever is in there is the reason why Madara can't do shit to Kabuto and was forced to show all his secrets to Kabuto.
SITE BANNED DUE TO ADFLY USE
#2114  October 22, 2010, 10:15:30 pm
I hate manda with legs, silly to give them to something that dynamic just to emphasize the fact it's v2.0

kabuto rocks, curiosity is everything...hopefully they make big things out of it
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/92329668/1
#2115  November 02, 2010, 11:51:00 pm
  • SNK is life
A warning to the people,
   the good and the evil:
           This is war
#2116  November 03, 2010, 12:28:58 am
kabuto resurrected more people then i thought he was capable of.
there are gonna be some epic battles most definately some teacher vs student battles.
#2117  November 03, 2010, 12:33:00 am
  • SNK is life
ZOMBIE Teacher VS Student
#2118  November 03, 2010, 12:36:29 am
zabuza...awesome
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#2119  November 03, 2010, 12:38:52 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
this was an awesome chapter, compared to that horrible snooze fest in bleach. BORINGIST CHAPTER EVAR
#2120  November 03, 2010, 01:56:13 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
About Kabuto's zombies:
Akatsuki: He didn't revive Konan? Weird. And Nagato might be less HAX without his own zombies.
Former Jinchuuriki: I don't see this working, will they get their Jinchuuriki powers back? Probably so... I mean, Gaara didn't lose his powers.
Previous Kages: Just those three? No Minato or Sarutobi or...
Skilled Ninja: I don't recognize the ninja on the far right, I was never a fan of Haku and Zabusa... on the other hand, fuck yeah Kimimaro, indifferent towards Chiyo, Hanzou might be interesting... and I can see the drama provoked by the Konoha guys, Shikamaru vs Asuma, Tsunade vs her lover and Neiji vs his dad.
He should've revived Gekkou Hayate... I think the guy was actually powerful and skilled, but he was sick, so...