YesNoOk

Naruto Discussion [Spoilers! Enter at your own risk] (Read 343726 times)

Started by Animugen, September 08, 2007, 07:42:04 am
Share this topic:
Re: Naruto Discussion [Spoilers! Enter at your own risk]
#2541  September 07, 2012, 01:27:49 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
XXX died so it was the end of HIS world, so he wants the world to end for everybody now, and let's all live together in an illusion forever and ever.
Amen.

The fuck is this plot. At least, in Dragon Ball, bad guys were bad guys for a reason : they were bad guys. :D
#2542  September 07, 2012, 01:37:22 pm
I'm not sure yet that he's evil "just because the girl he loved died". He's still the one who built the Akatsuki with the goal to end wars and pain. That part of the dialogue with Kakashi about Rin was weird, and judging from the couple of translations I've seen (haven't seen the raw), nobody just guessed what he meant by that, which resulted in very awkward translations. We've only got a couple of vague lines about nothing specific, it's probably going to be better explained soon (unless Naruto says "I'll kick your ass first, I'll worry about what you want to say later" again).
Beside, Rin's death can still be related to something very big, like, being a scapegoat to a world-wise problem, and he blames the world for choosing to sacrifice a random person, something like that. Kakashi seems quite disturbed when Obito brings up Rin, more than just blaming someone for a teammate's death (or being blamed for it), so I dunno.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 01:41:21 pm by Carpe Diem
#2543  September 11, 2012, 11:55:20 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Soooo....
Madara was still alive when Obito "died"?

...Alrigh then.
#2544  September 11, 2012, 03:34:10 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Yeah, and he somehow managed to get obito out from the rubble, despite the etire whole caving in and it shouldve crushed both sides of his body
#2545  September 11, 2012, 11:12:24 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
 Tsunade..........
#2546  September 12, 2012, 12:06:10 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
I feel your pain koopa I feel your pain :*(
#2547  September 12, 2012, 12:23:19 am
  • Fuck You.
"between this and the other world"

hmmm that's interesting and i think it has something to do with that...other dimension related to kamui

as for him being retrieved it's not a stretch since the cave-in rocks did less damage than the holy shit big ass boulder that landed on his whole right side

also as for that arm it's not his (no shit) since it was focused on with some amount of importance
probably the first's or a zetsu's (created from the first) or from the first's cells directly

also he lost his arm once or twice before and it grew back so it's not a stretch

im interested again
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#2548  September 19, 2012, 12:44:35 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Looks like Obito used Kamui to escape from the sound of it. His regeneration ability was obvious.
#2549  September 19, 2012, 02:43:57 pm
So Madara says he entrusted his original eyes to someone else. Who ? Not his brother. Orochimaru, Hashirama, someone else ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2550  September 19, 2012, 03:24:54 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Didn't his original eyes stop working? He killed his brother and took his eyes right?
#2551  September 19, 2012, 04:47:03 pm
I'm not sure if you have to take both of someone else's eyes or just one is enough to get the Eternal Mangekyou. Either way, this time he specifically says he left his original eyes (both) to "someone else" - he could have just destroyed them (still considering that those things are supposed to hold some extreme secrets). I'm wondering if that will become yet another plot point they're slinging in. Like with what the water guy and Sasuke found out about Orochimaru's scroll.
#2552  September 27, 2012, 10:38:52 am
  • Fuck You.
"he's a good boy"

dammit kishi you fucking bastard you had it planned all along eh

i like it

also

as for that arm it's not his (no shit) since it was focused on with some amount of importance
probably the first's or a zetsu's (created from the first) or from the first's cells directly

also he lost his arm once or twice before and it grew back so it's not a stretch

called that shit
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#2553  September 27, 2012, 01:08:09 pm
I think the person he left his original eyes to was nagato since madara did manage to awaken the rinnegan and i guess his plan was to give his rinnegan/sharingan eyes to nagato who would then use them to resurrect madara at some point in time.
#2554  September 27, 2012, 03:55:51 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Just leaving this here...

#2555  September 27, 2012, 08:40:46 pm
  • fire burns everything
    • csmugen.ucoz.com/forum
the plot is more fucked up than i though xD
So basically zetsu said obito that people will return to life inv the genjutsu
and now he will go to kakashi and see rin die before his eye
so he will agree with madara's plan to bring her back
#2556  September 27, 2012, 09:29:45 pm
Really doubt that, Obito himself instantly called that plan (well, talking about it) stupid and pointless. It'd just be even more retarded if he were to change his mind one or two chapters later.
#2557  September 28, 2012, 05:13:23 pm
    • Thailand
Retardation is to be expected, though.
#2558  September 28, 2012, 05:18:54 pm
    • Germany
I don't know about you guys, but methinks so far this is looking pretty promising for a proper villain backstory :yesgoi:
#2559  September 28, 2012, 07:04:18 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
I like how one of those clone things looks and acts like silly tobi. Meaning I wasn't far off on my assumption that obito/tobi had 2 personalities like the original Zetsu.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 07:07:28 pm by Laharl
#2560  October 01, 2012, 12:14:47 am
  • SNK is life
I loved the WE ARE VENOM last page of the last chapter.