YesNoOk

STREET FIGHTER 4!!! (Read 120758 times)

Started by Titiln, July 18, 2008, 04:27:53 pm
Share this topic:
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#2501  March 08, 2009, 06:23:52 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/Masters/
Gen is more then fine the way he is at his current state. Takes alot more skill to play with and master. Ryu could of used a Shin shoryuken and Akuma could of gotten a Messatsu Gou Hadou and Cammy's Ultra should of been Killer Bee Assault but...we dont work for Capcom...only thief them hehe.
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#2502  March 09, 2009, 07:58:39 am
anyone playing sf iv on xbox live right now hit me up LIL DAVE629
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#2503  March 09, 2009, 08:37:01 am
    • USA
    • https://www.facebook.com/Djk6DraggedNChopped
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#2504  March 09, 2009, 10:38:50 am
  • King of Sona
i am too
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Lord Canti Says:
i was playing FFVII and I accidently named Red XIII Cyanide D:
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#2505  March 09, 2009, 02:09:08 pm
  • I feel used, abused, and I'm not amused.

Sig Provided by Matrimelee
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#2506  March 09, 2009, 02:31:31 pm
Well I guess im not invited to the PS3 party. Austrailian Outack for me it is then :-\ well it's pretty calm there.

Hey so we are having a SF4 toruney at work and the guys made up some rules. I want to know what you guys think and check out your ideas as well so we can use it at work. The tourney will be at our job and we will use PS3. The rules that the game room manager and some co-workers made up are as follows:

1.) You can play as any character (We've unlocked all characters also). This way it's somewhat fair to guys who play as locked characters and not the starter 16.
2.) No verbal assaults or any sort of trash talk at any point or it's a dq.
3.) You can set your own buttons before the match but only once. Once you leave the button config then you cannot press start or dq.
4.) 2/3 Wins.
5.) Player can only use 1 character and that character will be stuck with them for the duration of the toruney.
6.) Winner progresses, loser doesn't
7.) Bracket tree system

The only other rules I wanted to implement is that you cannot assign Focus Attack and Throw to one button. You can have PPP and KKK...and I stretch that sentance sadly :-\ So basicaly your 6 buttons and PPP/KKK but no 1 button assignments to throws and focus attacks.

Thats about it really. What do you guys think. Id like to hear you opinions on what can/should be what so I can run it by my manager. I rather hear your guys opinions to be honest. I'll also make it so that when it does start we will line up all the competitors and they tell us who they will use so will write it down this way we know and nobody changes their minds. Speaking of which I need to sign up heh. It will be fun because our game room is really nice size and 7 big flat screen tv's with surround sound and a crowd is really cool. Anyway let me know what you guys think about the rules and feel free to contribute and come to Philadelphia if you want in :D
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#2507  March 09, 2009, 02:58:42 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Why no single button set for throws and focus? And can they set a single button for taunt? :S

If you're allowing shortcut buttons like 3p and 3k I don't see why you should take away any other. I doubt many people would want to actually press all 3 attacks at once anyway over 2 buttons. But if they did, I don't see the big deal.

Also are there any controller rules? Can someone bring their own controller/arcade stick?

The MadCatz fight pad has rapid attack. Can people use it? Can they use a PS2 adapter? A PS2 adapter with a controller that has macro function?

I'd think any controller should be allowed but no special things such as rapid attack or macro should be set.
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#2508  March 09, 2009, 03:56:09 pm
    • France
    • www.mediafire.com/?juk83mj7xabhg
a little message to say that : the SFIV PS3 players of the mugenguild (Shin Dio, Just No Point, Byakko, ...) are very good partner in friendmatch ! a good technique with the use of all the characters, it's all that I love ! thankssss  :)

Warning : for bp's challenge ... don't play with these cheater :

So don't play with these PSN id :
dreamparadox
evilnavy
scooobbydoo

>:(
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#2509  March 09, 2009, 04:05:49 pm
  • THATS MR HASEO TO YOU
    • haseo.ucoz.com/
i can give some names too
letsee...

Pute-Hein
fightergear
theoula
NOI_DEL_SUR
SFP_NooDLe

those are all i found so far
btw -SX- psn?
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#2510  March 09, 2009, 04:54:31 pm
  • Coffee, Chocolate and MUGEN
    • Brazil
    • www.justnopoint.com/sparta/
My collector's edtion just  arrived! Almost whole month late!!!

BUT I DON'T CARE!! I FINALLY GOT THE GAME!!!!

you guys know where to find me.
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#2511  March 09, 2009, 05:46:50 pm
    • France
btw -SX- psn?

I think I have already played against you ... but i don't like because you play only with Gouki ? If a mistake take your chance !

To be clear in friendmatch I only want the player who use ALL characters (Rose, El fuerte, Rufus, ...not just one or two but ALL !!) ... everyone plays like he wants to Street Fighter IV OK but I personnaly play like that  :grin2:

If you have a powerfull favorite char with evil robotic technic ok no problem but use it on BP's mode ! if you meet these requirements send me a pm here for PSN vs.  :P

STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#2512  March 09, 2009, 05:59:04 pm
  • THATS MR HASEO TO YOU
    • haseo.ucoz.com/
hah i can give other chars a try too
and i dunno i dont ive ever fought you well we can give it a try anyway
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#2513  March 09, 2009, 06:33:28 pm
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
that makes no sense
because if he as you said took 50 ticks to do the comand he wouldnt get anything (except a hard punch/kick)
He takes 50 ticks to try the whole thing.  Notice that the SRK has the same ending as the Ultra.  Hope you get it. ;D

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#2514  March 09, 2009, 06:40:42 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Thats about it really. What do you guys think.
Sounds pretty standard compared to what I usually see at Shoryuken.  Except forbidding shortcut buttons, only tourneystickfags talk against them and they are generally allowed, they're right there in the options afterall.
Sticking with one char isn't the norm, I think, but it's common and makes people think more which is cool.

Oh and rule 2 seems a bit unneeded unless you're trying to shut up one particularly annoying guy. ;P And if there's time you could make a losers bracket.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 06:44:26 pm by P.o.t.S.
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#2515  March 09, 2009, 06:49:15 pm
    • France
hah i can give other chars a try too
and i dunno i dont ive ever fought you well we can give it a try anyway

OK pm sent, add me i play this night (french time)

PS3 WIFI only but no problem for fight us or jap  :)
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#2516  March 09, 2009, 08:51:24 pm
  • corner push pusher
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#2517  March 09, 2009, 09:29:24 pm
I guess the whole allowing to use PPP and KKK to one button and not allowing Throw and Focus Attack on one button overrides one another. But that wasn't the rule I made up its just what I thought seeing as people like to do the whole throwing thing alot and I figured with 1 button its more cheesy but then again so is mapping PPP and KKK so will probably let people assing anything they want.

Hmm we didn't talk about what controlers will be used but I will bring up the point about if people can bring their own joysticks. Thats the first thing I am going to bring up tommorow at work so thanks man. I personaly dont mind what anybody uses really.

Thanks for the input guys I appretiate the comments and i'll keep you guys up today when it does happen :D

Tohno Shiki

STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#2518  March 09, 2009, 09:34:00 pm
well i had SF4 for a while. i play it on the PS3 so if anyone wants to play i can play for a bit.
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#2519  March 10, 2009, 05:51:45 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
History Lesson

Rose:
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a263/PotSrox/lisalisa1.jpg

SFA2 ending (or SFA1, I forget):
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a263/PotSrox/lisalisa2.jpg

Scarf shenanigans from some of her normal kicks:
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a263/PotSrox/lisalisa3.jpg

Ultra:
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a263/PotSrox/lisalisa4.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a263/PotSrox/lisalisa5.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a263/PotSrox/lisalisa6.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a263/PotSrox/lisalisa7.jpg

(Don't mind me, just read it recently and wanted to document these pages)
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 06:00:50 pm by P.o.t.S.
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#2520  March 10, 2009, 06:17:16 pm
  • SNK is life
I think I see some resemblance on the ultra, but it's not as obvious as you put it :P

Rose ending for SFA2