YesNoOk

Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Read 745422 times)

Started by GTOAkira, March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am
Share this topic:
Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate
#2621  October 05, 2021, 03:56:26 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
here we go guys this is it, wish ourselves luck
#2622  October 05, 2021, 04:04:14 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
#2623  October 05, 2021, 04:08:19 pm
bad news: another waste of a development time of sora has been revealed... disappointed!
#2624  October 05, 2021, 04:21:13 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Sora looks freaking cool
#2625  October 05, 2021, 04:22:13 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
This finally happenned. I'm in tears of joy...! :qq:

The most exciting crossover is now a reality, starting from today!

#2626  October 05, 2021, 04:53:13 pm
    • Dominica
Its interesting to know that smash player have been playing offline batlle the most, over 11.7 billion and online battle over 7.8 billion
#2627  October 05, 2021, 04:57:12 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
from joker to sora overall, this is it, around 10 days left to get hands on sora
#2628  October 05, 2021, 05:01:28 pm
Interesting that Sora was the actual winner of the Smash Fighter Ballot but Bayonetta was the one that was possible to make at the time.
#2629  October 05, 2021, 05:02:18 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ

HOLY SHIT I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#2630  October 05, 2021, 05:04:03 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
bad news: another waste of a development time of sora has been revealed... disappointed!

Love Sakurai and his team go all the hoops for months and even years with various companies (we're talking about the extremely stingy fucks that is Disney here) and we get people like you saying their time doing it all was a waste. Sora was the most requested character in the world by a wide margin and they delivered. Deal with it.

This finally happenned. I'm in tears of joy...! :qq:

The most exciting crossover is now a reality, starting from today!

[youtube]https://youtu.be/0Yl-_LYD0ik[/youtube]

What is the point of this post? It has nothing to do with Smash and the game itself turned out to be pretty janky. It's not the Smash killer that it's completely overhyped to be.
#2631  October 05, 2021, 05:06:52 pm
    • Dominica
#2632  October 05, 2021, 05:29:05 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
I’m not a fan of KH at all but the love that went into Sora’s development is legendary and unparalleled and it floored me.

It’s the end of an era… thank you for everything Mr. Sakurai, you and your team!
#2633  October 05, 2021, 05:35:25 pm
I hate how KH1 heavy Sora ended up and how Square once again is asking you to play one of their games to unlock a piece of content for Smash.

But alas, the Mickey Mouse emblem now part of a series with Persona and Metal Gear in it.  Joy.

I feel as though Sora should have had the Birth By Sleep function of Magic cooldown while buffing them a bit but was prettt cool to see the Magic function like KH1.

Just disappointed to remember that Sora's story just won't effing end already.
#2634  October 05, 2021, 07:00:35 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
What is the point of this post? It has nothing to do with Smash and the game itself turned out to be pretty janky. It's not the Smash killer that it's completely overhyped to be.

Nintendo chose to drop Smash's biggest announcement at the exact same day previously scheduled for NickBrawl's release date. Potentially overshadowing their most recent (but obviously smaller) competition.

May be just one more conspiracy thingy; but still, that would be my point.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 07:07:08 pm by NDSilva
#2635  October 05, 2021, 07:16:10 pm
Surprised to see the actual Sora into Smash Bros, but disappointed on the few Mii Fighters costumes. Where are the rest and where are the Organization XIII costumes?

Aside from that, I'm happy to close the door and all that requesting chars for a game has ended. R.I.P Waluigi and Goku.
Feel free to use my account:
Username: GTAguy
Password: imanigger
#2636  October 05, 2021, 07:23:48 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com

Nintendo chose to drop Smash's biggest announcement at the exact same day previously scheduled for NickBrawl's release date. Potentially overshadowing their most recent (but obviously smaller) competition.

May be just one more conspiracy thingy; but still, that would be my point.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
"competition" is vastly overstating nick brawl's impact. its always just going to be seen as a smash clone, that should tell you how tight nintendo holds its grip on the platform fighter genre.
#2637  October 05, 2021, 07:55:51 pm
  • Original characters are my forte.
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/bane84/
I was legit  :mcry: during that reveal trailer.  Not only is my favorite crossover game finally drawing to a close, but the character they chose is one from a game I played when I was fresh out of high school and beginning my journey to adulthood...

When one chapter ends, another begins.  I can now look forward to Nickelodeon All Star Brawl and the reveals it brings.
#2638  October 05, 2021, 11:13:04 pm
  • My username has a history to it.
    • USA
    • pineappleproducer.webs.com/
Wow, that Waluigi reveal was weird.

Seriously though, I was indifferent whether Sora got in or not (was plenty more characters I would have preferred, but, at the same time, we could have gotten so much worse), but considering all of the hoops Sakurai and Co. must have went through to make it happen, I couldn't think of a more fitting character to serve as the "ultimate" Smash Ultimate character.
*I have an uncle who can't grasp why Donkey Kong isn't on PlayStation 3.
*EMBRACE YOUR INNER WEEABOO!!! :D
*Proud owner of Godzilla on PS4.

#2639  October 05, 2021, 11:39:52 pm
  • The Vo-Cool-oid
  • Do you want to listen to the waves?
    • USA
Well then................

its Sora

I'm honestly disapointed, but I ain't mad. If this shall be Sakurais final choice, then so be it. I'll say that not only smash bros ultimate ended on a mediocre note, but smash bros in general is fallen off with crazy shit these past few years. Some good and some bad, its definitley what the producers have to think of what many players around the world know of their choices when it comes to not only fighters, but stages, modes, and many others.

Other than that, farewell to Sakurai and smash bros, may these two things live long in our hearts. :love:

BTW, Not interested in Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl. :P
He who is brave is free! - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
#2640  October 06, 2021, 01:04:42 am
  • Samurai Sprite Ripper
  • Currently ripping Ninja Warriors
    • Japan
    • sites.google.com/view/kanbeiscreations/home
I lost it, 20 years ago (I think game informer or gamepro) I saw the magazine talk about Kingdom Hearts and I thought I hope one day he joins mario and friends in one of his games, I guess my wish got granted. lol What an epic end!