YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 992136 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#501  June 16, 2020, 10:36:08 pm
In all honesty, this is not nearly as bad as Marvel Future Fight, Netmarble's golden standard for greed and complete lack of content. MFF has added literally nothing to do since Galactus giant boss (the epic quests are nothing but text and resource spending) and keeps coming up with new ways to make you waste resources and new OP characters that have zero point outside of an awful PvP. They literally plan the new characters based on who's going to need the most resources at the point you have the least of them.

In KoFAS, between the Epic Quest and the Hell dungeon, there's a real sense of progression and things to actually do every day - Epic Quest is over and done once you've got all the main rewards, but it still takes a long time. Except now you get a new reason to play them again if you want to awaken the AS characters (but that, once again, takes weeks and weeks just to build up one character). The new awakening system requires you to keep rolling over and over at random without aiming for a specific character anymore, just take multiple copies of everything you can get, but at the same time they're also giving out a lot more rubies. We'll see how that goes in a couple months, if everyone just becomes bone dry of rubies, but so far it's still way better than MFF.
On the long run, if you can't get multiple copies of specific characters, you should still get copies of other characters, and a few FES as well, if you use the pick-up selection for characters and cards. So the last piece of that puzzle is having a way to level up the characters you do get, because it would suck to get stuck at an awakening threshold on your strongest character without getting a new copy of him to awaken, while being unable to significantly level up the characters that you do get new copies of. Ideally you should still be able to re-run previous tiers of the dungeon with lower leveled awakened units that you want to bring up to speed. It should be a reason to finally build those Takumas and Andys and Kyos and get them stronger than your best FES !

(I haven't touched the imprint stones yet because with how rare the stones and the hammers are, it's completely irrelevant to me right now, we'll see how that goes in a couple months too)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 10:46:55 pm by Byakko
#502  June 17, 2020, 12:41:24 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

first i have all the wonderland characters now i have all the swimsuit characters
#503  June 18, 2020, 08:21:04 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Yeah don't think I'm defending the Awakening System, it's pure nonsense regardless of that.
I hope they tone this crap down or make it easier to work with in the future because this is just nonsense.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#504  June 22, 2020, 04:52:49 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.

New datamine shows a new render for Mai from KOFXIII, defiantly a future FES along with new portraits for her SP cards including a new 3PG for her.  No word on the release date or any of the missing FES stuff.

Also, lately the new update has made things convenient for stocking up Exp Capsules for Awakening and the Rite of Passage uses little to no FES units in the early stages with a huge increase in Coins to finally get Golden Hammers.
Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 04:55:52 am by Kirishima
#505  June 22, 2020, 02:54:34 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

The XIII render was there since the trailers though. Same for stuff like a 2002 Ryo and 2003/Ash Kyo. There was also a XIII Athena, Terry, Andy, Robert and a couple others.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#506  June 24, 2020, 02:12:42 pm
Ah I see.  My bad then.

A new update is planned later today that includes the launch of Holiday Elizabeth, Rock XIV, and Adelheid '03 as well as a dozen of AS and 5* to keep up with JP servers.  Will also include floors 51-60 for the Tower of Trails, Set Card exchange, and a plethora of new 6* cards.

Speaking of JP servers, they will be getting new units of Iori XII, Summer Blue Mary, and Summer Mature.

Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 02:48:55 am by Kirishima
#507  June 25, 2020, 09:24:30 am
... Wow. They completely butchered the names of Elizabeth's skills. How do you even manage to do that.
edit - there's more mistranslation like Mature XII's bakkurasshu, so I'll just chalk it up to the price of trying to catch up to the JP/KR versions by cramming all those characters at once. I just hope they'll go over these and fix it later.

Apparently Soul Quest is now giving 8 souls per run at expert difficulty ?? That'll finally speed things up a bit if it takes 2 weeks instead of a damn month to max up a character (before awakening)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 08:46:22 pm by Byakko
#508  July 03, 2020, 04:18:48 am
    • Argentina
What characters do you recommend improving, these are the ones I have (I also have a few 3 and 4 stars but I don't give them much importance xD)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#509  July 03, 2020, 04:53:07 am
You will need a couple of Units with cost under or equal to 45.  My pick would be Envy Mary to make use of her exclusive 6* cards, Christmas Choi for Bleed, Greed Rugal if you got his 3PG SP card from Epic Quest, or Heidern '98.  If you were lucky to snag Mai's 6* Cards, power up Mai '94 but don't feed capsules.

I would also suggest Wonderland Athena and Haohmaru but only if you have his 3PG Card.
#510  July 03, 2020, 05:26:28 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Why no capsules ?
#511  July 03, 2020, 05:42:36 am
Mai '94 and Mai '96 don't need it.  Was able to beat False Saisyu with 45 cost and less with Mai '96 on my team with only cores unlocked and no capsules.  Awakening makes them better.

Greed Rugal and Christmas Choi and Envy Marie could use those capsules instead.
#512  July 15, 2020, 06:02:19 am
After a long drought, we are finally getting some kind of new content.  Starting now, there is a new weekly mission that will reward you Summer Blue Mary for free and that is on the first mission.  FES Summer Mature is now available in the roster but since there has yet to be a selector, no point in getting imo.
#513  July 17, 2020, 11:55:59 pm
Spoiler: Next collab coming soon (click to see content)

http://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/13/23038

2nd anniversary will include daily 10x summon tickets for a full week ending with 3 10x tickets.  The devs are also looking into adjusting Awakening grinding.

2000 story will also drop off during this event.
Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 11:59:15 pm by Kirishima
#514  July 18, 2020, 01:23:56 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
#515  July 20, 2020, 05:44:17 pm

Shiroyasha/White Gintoki will be a new Blue Balance FES included alongside new units Kamui, Elizabeth (not THAT Elizabeth), and the greatest rapping terrorist since the Doctor of Thuganomics Katsura.  Everyone else from the past Gintama event will return.  July 23 launch.

Demo of Shiroyashi Gintoki.  He has a 3PG card.
Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 05:48:47 pm by Kirishima
#516  July 22, 2020, 03:59:11 am
  • I got tired of waiting for someone to do it for me
    • Argentina
Livestream coupons:

SKIPTHEWAIT 

PLUSUPYOURLIFEAGAIN

CHOOSEYOURDESTINY

300DELIGHTFULRUBIES

ONEMILLIONSHINYCOINS

THERUBYKINGRETURNS 

KNIGHTSOFTHERUBY 

RUBIESAREFOREVER 

RUBYSURPRISE 

AWESOMEUPDATE

#517  July 22, 2020, 10:31:03 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Thanks for these coupons man, It's will be a great help for summons in Gintama Collab.
#518  July 22, 2020, 06:09:29 pm
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada

Which one of these should I invest in first?
These freebie 10-rolls are killing me...
#519  July 22, 2020, 06:48:12 pm
Good blue characters are still very rare, and that includes a collab character (Jin) and an AS character (Wonderland Yuri), so Rock is pretty valuable just by being there and having decent skills.
Good red characters ? Kick a tree and five of them fall off. Pretty Clone Zero is very good and worth the investment, but if you have others like Geese, Omega Rugal, Haohmaru or Clone Zero (who is free and easy to get memories for every week), then you don't need to worry about her.
Vanessa is only worth it in PvP, and she's not that good. There's a couple really good purple characters, and a whole bunch of decent ones. You only have to care about her if you can't get someone like Nameless, Igniz, Genjuro, or Idol Kula.

So, Rock for rarity, and Pretty Clone Zero if you don't already have a few of the many good reds.
Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 06:52:00 pm by Byakko
#520  July 22, 2020, 07:00:46 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

it keeps telling me invalid coupon number