YesNoOk

Everything Anime and Manga Thread (Read 2442674 times)

Started by ( ゚ o゚) It's Urza!, August 27, 2007, 02:30:58 am
Share this topic:
Re: Everything Anime and Manga Thread
#9921  May 15, 2015, 12:18:34 am
  • mirror, mirror...
    • www.poland.pl/
this would be a AMV maybe..but is one of the few worth for me....a compilation about the...
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
-I hate haters and S.o.S chars.....
-time to migrate from winmugen...
#9922  May 15, 2015, 05:00:48 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
hahaha, wtf; punch line got good I was nto expecting that, it could be the sleeper hit of the season along with that action series whose name scapes me. the lolrandom humour tends to detract from the series overall quality but it worked as a means if misdirecting the viewer.

smoke, ha , it's missing higurashi, though that one is more torture than violence, still the rika stabbing herself scene should have been there.
Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 05:04:02 am by Bastard Mami
#9923  May 15, 2015, 04:10:14 pm
I'm still skeptical about Punchline, but now that they're starting to answer questions and provide clear hints as to where the show is going my optimism is coming back. The real surprising was the revelation about Yuta; I wasn't expecting that. Is Blood Blockade Battlefront the show your thinking of or is that wrong.
#9924  May 15, 2015, 06:57:56 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yeah, it's block blockade battlefront.
#9925  May 15, 2015, 06:58:23 pm
  • Not enough Flow
    • USA
hype for that crowds two
a little worried though since I couldn't finish Yatterman of the Night. (is it just me or did it just nosedive halfway through?)
#9926  May 15, 2015, 09:53:28 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Last JoJo episode was so damn well done I fucking cried even though I know what the hell happens anyway.
Fuck me
#9927  May 16, 2015, 06:11:09 pm
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
Looking back way some, I finally got around to finishing Accel World. I enjoyed it and the fighting concept well, but the one flaw is that it left so many things hanging to the point you'll have to read the light novels. Ain't got no time for that so bring on season 2, already~.

Now to might as well do Log Horizon since people consistently gave praise for every time I've drawn up Accel World + Sword Art Online comparisons.
#9928  May 18, 2015, 02:03:51 pm
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
mean while at the latest chapter of fairy tail

man this is unexpected :v
#9929  May 18, 2015, 05:19:33 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
well, so i catched up with nisekoi. i had originaly only watched until episode 4 when it originaly aired but now i've catched up with all of S1, the OVAs and what's so far of S2.

despite the fact that the plot was an combination of overused cliches and it's sometimes painful to watch i endured it because ever since i dropped it back then i still wnted to have more of best girl chitoge. which is also my main complaint with S1 that it mostly centers around worst girl onodera.

the plot is awful but i'm watching it because it's funny and i like most of the girls and S2 is doing fine so far. heck the OP is way much better in terms of animation and music compared to S1 (i think the only claris song is actually like is "connect")

anyway: chitoge > tachibana > ruri > tsumugi > chitoge's mom > paula > onodera's mom > onodera no imouto > ..... vanilla onodera

#TeamChitoge
#9930  May 18, 2015, 05:31:05 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
I concur.

I finished Mirai Nikki. It had a very strong beginning but kinda fell apart around the end. That OST though
#9931  May 18, 2015, 05:44:33 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
nisekoi sucks, some of the few good things about it are the ranma parallels and the direction, like we suddenly get a galge perspective ... what I am supossed to feel here ?
Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 06:18:02 pm by Bastard Mami
#9932  May 18, 2015, 06:08:59 pm
Man you guys have nerves. I couldn't make it through season 1, so I can't even imagine what it's like to sit through that show with even more girls.

Anybody know what's up with Lupin 2015?  I know it supposedly airing in Italy now, but no rips seem to be popping up. I could wait for the world wide release in fall, but i'm curious as to what an italian Lupin sounds like.
#9933  May 18, 2015, 06:20:25 pm
lol i only watched 5 mins of that show and i dropped it.

i'm only watching 2 shows right now ubw and danmachi anime.
#9934  May 18, 2015, 06:48:56 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
it's very nice if you have not watched a harem/romantic comedy before.
#9935  May 18, 2015, 06:51:14 pm
if you count danmachi as a harem then yes i do watch harem.
#9936  May 18, 2015, 06:57:23 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
we are talking about nisekoi, lol. danmachi was a letdown, etc.. I think Is aid this before tate yuusha, etc...
#9937  May 18, 2015, 09:02:30 pm
    • Indonesia
    • larsmasters.deviantart.com
Something tells me that
Let's find out soon.
Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 04:08:31 am by LarsAlexandersson
#9938  May 19, 2015, 03:48:09 pm
Oremonogatari is probably the best anime I have seen
this year you guys should watch it.
#9939  May 19, 2015, 04:55:59 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
i dropped ore monogatari thinking it was going to be 12 episodes of goro daimon believing the boring girl he liked was in love with his no-fucks-giving-friend and him trying to pair them together

well, i've been told that was resolved on ep3 and the show is quite good so i might pick it up again

aaand is anyone else watching hello!! kiniro mosaic?
#9940  May 19, 2015, 05:50:49 pm
Not yet man but, I will watch Kiniro Mosaic after I finish the current series I'm watching. I have read Yui Hara's Manga called Sora Yome. It was Great.