YesNoOk

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 216288 times)

Started by DMK, November 23, 2010, 04:19:00 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
#61  August 15, 2011, 04:15:39 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Some of you make me question if you truly have played the game or not. PC version crashes regardless of hardware. You can have the best computer for this game or the worst, it still will crash the same. I doubt any Oblivion/F3/F:NV player hasn't suffered one, even without modding. But I didn't know consoles suffered these crashes too, I though they had more problems with game-breaking bugs (since you can manipulate the game to solve them for PC, I hardly call them a problem :P). I've checked and yeah, it's true that it happens. Fortunately, starting the game again is easier with PC :P

And let me tell you, GOTY PC version of F3 still crashes the same. I saw no difference between the normal and GOTY version (have both because Mothership Zeta was not released in a separate disk, unfortunately).
#62  August 15, 2011, 04:24:41 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
I barely had PC Fallout 3 and New Vegas crash, maybe 2 or 3 times.
#63  August 15, 2011, 04:51:06 pm
Nope your shit is retarded. There was no crash on my game.
#64  August 15, 2011, 08:49:09 pm
  • TEHUH NAYUME EZ HUWK KOO MAWUN
    • Canada
Some of you make me question if you truly have played the game or not. PC version crashes regardless of hardware. You can have the best computer for this game or the worst, it still will crash the same. I doubt any Oblivion/F3/F:NV player hasn't suffered one, even without modding. But I didn't know consoles suffered these crashes too, I though they had more problems with game-breaking bugs (since you can manipulate the game to solve them for PC, I hardly call them a problem :P). I've checked and yeah, it's true that it happens. Fortunately, starting the game again is easier with PC :P

And let me tell you, GOTY PC version of F3 still crashes the same. I saw no difference between the normal and GOTY version (have both because Mothership Zeta was not released in a separate disk, unfortunately).

I never said i played PC version, Only PS3 and Xbox for Fallout and Oblivion, they never crashed, I purposely abused cvery cheap glitches all the time but it never crashed.

Harmony is harmony is harmony is not with us, harmony is not with us. Living hell is coming.

3DS FC: 0232 - 8852 - 3659
#65  August 16, 2011, 12:28:59 am
  • *something witty yeah*
Yeah it depends on the setup. I couldn't get past the main menu even with patches and reinstalls

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
[/center]

OZ

#66  August 16, 2011, 12:35:40 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
Bought New Vegas for $15 yesterday.
Cashier looked at me and said, "I went ahead and put 5 dollars down on Skyrim, figured you'd want me to."
I didn't know what to say.
She read me like a book.
ಠ_ಠ
#67  August 17, 2011, 08:50:07 pm
  • I've got ballllls of steeellll.
Some of you make me question if you truly have played the game or not. PC version crashes regardless of hardware. You can have the best computer for this game or the worst, it still will crash the same.

K, let's run with your logic for a moment.  So PC game-testers only ever need work on one machine, with one particular software setup.  Because if there's ever a crash, obviously it crashes for everybody.  Those who claim they don't experience a crash (regardless of how efficient, powerful, weak, or broken their rig is, regardless of their OS, regardless of how well they maintain their computer in a myriad of unique situations etc etc) are clearly LIARS.  Who knew it was all so simple!!

Get real.  Despite your overly-definitive statements, somehow I doubt you've personally tested F3 on 200-300 completely different PC's that all crashed hourly.  While there are countless poorly-made games out there that crash constantly for everyone, this isn't one of them.  You just want to bad-mouth Bethesda because you're angry the game doesn't run very well on your sorry rig.  That's your fault, not theirs.
#68  August 18, 2011, 05:29:50 am
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
You must have a very sad PS3 then, Mine never crashed at all

Okay then, lets not use crash.  Lets say froze up for random amounts of time, had poor FPS, and occasionally didn't UNfreeze.

Oh yes, and being all around worse than the PC version. 
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.
#69  August 18, 2011, 06:01:39 am
    • Canada
. . .Still nothing, Lady Karma must want meh balls.

Harmony is harmony is harmony is not with us, harmony is not with us. Living hell is coming.

#70  August 20, 2011, 04:24:46 am
  • FISSION MAILED
    • mugenguild.com/snake/
i want this fucking game

4/27/09 - Nameless V1 Released
*********Current Projects on Temp. Hold*********
#71  August 26, 2011, 11:02:44 am
  • *something witty yeah*

[/center]
#72  August 26, 2011, 03:16:07 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
It has been said already, but let's just repeat it. Argonian design is awesome.
#73  August 29, 2011, 01:37:01 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
    • electroslair.blogspot.com/
Recent news is Xbox 360 owners will be getting DLC before any other platform
#74  September 13, 2011, 11:48:10 pm
  • *something witty yeah*
Full demo

Nothing you haven't seen if you've been keeping track

[/center]
#75  September 14, 2011, 05:26:24 pm
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
Why does this game just look straight up too good?
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.
#76  November 11, 2011, 05:17:41 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Skyrim is getting released today!

Who's getting it?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#77  November 11, 2011, 06:19:59 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I already have it :)

But since I have exams this week, I will be a good boy and play it when I'm done with them. For now, I just opened the box and read the instructions.
#78  November 11, 2011, 08:54:21 pm
  • 我が名は 「ハクメン」、押して参る!
Playing this game on my HP Envy 14 laptop, everytime I step outside, the texture goes apeshit and picture below happens, no idea why, switched the setting around and tried updating the driver and no change, if anyone has any idea I'd appreciate it.

#79  November 11, 2011, 08:59:04 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
#80  November 12, 2011, 04:36:00 am
    • Canada