YesNoOk

AI dificult  (Read 933 times)

Started by AlabastaPirate, July 30, 2020, 10:12:33 pm
Share this topic:
AI dificult
#1  July 30, 2020, 10:12:33 pm
    • Brazil
Man some ai characters who dosen´t heave ai patch dificult are insane and the char ignores the mugen dificult someone help
Re: AI dificult
#2  August 02, 2020, 11:38:48 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Open the file with the ai in it up. Search out the lines witb random in. Reduce the values really low. Or alternatively. Find out where the ai is turned on if its with a var. Just turn off that varset. No ai might work better for you.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#3  August 02, 2020, 01:30:58 pm
  • The Vo-Cool-oid
  • Do you want to listen to the waves?
    • USA
Try looking at -2 or -3 statedef files, AI is mostly in there. (Be warned though, some characters might cause some bugs, so remove whats necessary and you'll be good.)
He who is brave is free! - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
#4  August 02, 2020, 02:47:29 pm
Man some ai characters who dosen´t heave ai patch dificult are insane and the char ignores the mugen dificult someone help

Mugen's system AI difficultly is just a tool for developer to use
it need the developer (character maker) to use it, it's not something will work automatically

some developer still like use the old way to enable disable ai, not new way through official way.

so some character will use the system difficulty settings some will not. it's based on developer's will.

#5  August 13, 2020, 03:14:48 am
    • Brazil
i alredy tried all metods and AI still kicking my ass