YesNoOk

Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.  (Read 6267489 times)

Started by Messatsu, August 26, 2007, 08:29:40 pm
Re: Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.
#961  December 12, 2007, 09:49:02 pm
sweet thanks  :)
#962  December 12, 2007, 10:05:28 pm
#963  December 13, 2007, 01:40:01 am
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#964  December 13, 2007, 02:43:30 am
  • "Sesshin and Toshin, nealy identical blades..."
"You will feel the agony of my clan."
-An unknown kunoichi...

BulletSaint

#965  December 13, 2007, 02:50:04 am
 That Tifa is by Kamui-UMA (or thats what it says in the def). It's missing some CLSN though, but if I figure out how I'm going to fix it. And Gicane, I have a feeling the character is from Metal & Lace. I downloaded the game to check, but I can't get it to work. Something about it not running in full screen. Since you've piqued my interest, I'll look for him (it?) too.

EDIT: Definitely from Metal & Lace. Just saw a vid on youtube showing it. Hopefully I can find a download link.
Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 03:07:21 am by BulletSaint
#966  December 13, 2007, 03:09:20 am
  • "Sesshin and Toshin, nealy identical blades..."
That Tifa is by Kamui-UMA (or thats what it says in the def). It's missing some CLSN though, but if I figure out how I'm going to fix it. And Gicane, I have a feeling the character is from Metal & Lace. I downloaded the game to check, but I can't get it to work. Something about it not running in full screen. Since you've piqued my interest, I'll look for him (it?) too.

EDIT: Definitely from Metal & Lace. Just saw a vid on youtube showing it. Hopefully I can find a download link.

Wow thanks!  :D
"You will feel the agony of my clan."
-An unknown kunoichi...
#967  December 13, 2007, 03:22:38 am
are there any egyptian labyrinth stages?
#968  December 13, 2007, 05:36:42 am

I did know that Souryu was from Metal & Lace 2. I thought I'd play it safe and not mention her origins from a hentai game. Anyways I'm sorry I didn't bring that up, I didn't know how people would react to somebody asking about a hentai character on their first post. Even though as I recall there was no indication at all from her MUGEN version that she was from such a game. Anyways, thanks alot BulletSaint, and happy searching.
#969  December 13, 2007, 06:33:51 am
  • +1 to whoever added Godzilla to the main index.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Who made this stage and what game is it from?
i think we should call it an "engine" so we don't look like total idiots because otherwise we'd be arguing about a "game" and that would be somehow "dumber" than arguing about an "engine" on the "internet" for countless hours

Iced said:
I for one, do not enjoy round corners!  :bigcry:
But they hurt much less when we accidentally hit them!  :S
#970  December 13, 2007, 06:29:58 pm
#971  December 13, 2007, 06:47:21 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
What characters have AOAO produced, aside from Jam and Sol? I think he made a Justice as well.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#972  December 13, 2007, 07:25:42 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
I know he made a Justice and a Mariah from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

There may be more
#973  December 13, 2007, 10:01:19 pm
  • It's the monkey in my pants, isn't it.
Coming soon

Something maybe possibly related to possible maybe Mugen WIP.
#974  December 13, 2007, 10:15:54 pm
I'm Looking for some other Killer instinct 1 & 2 chars, like Jago, Riptor and Gargos etc, i've seen some pictures of them but i can't find them anywhere, are these pics just sprites or do they exist?

I already know these chars exist:
Eyedol
Fulgore KI 1 (beta)
Cinder (beta)
Glacius KI 1 (beta)
Orchid KI 1 (painted version)

oh and one more thing..

Castlevania chars is also hard to find

these are those who i know exist:
Alucard
trevor belmont
ritcher belmont
dracula SONT
Simon belmont (nes)

what about from gameboy and NDS chars? does they exist?
#975  December 13, 2007, 10:24:00 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
What characters have AOAO produced, aside from Jam and Sol? I think he made a Justice as well.
Demon Eyes Kyo and Sanada Yukimura was also made by AOAO too.

How are they? I don't know who either of those two are.

And as for the KI characters, I know there was a Johnny Cage that could change into Sabrewulf and vice versa.

And GB/NDS characters? Could you be less vague? As far as NDS goes, there were some Megaman ZX characters and Jump Super/ultimate stars characters, and MMZ characters as far as GB is concerned, but that's a pretty vague question.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#976  December 13, 2007, 10:53:20 pm
  • Bluh bluh, pedantic fuckwit.
    • bluesphereweb.com/~mugen/site/doku.php
Is it still possible to get a working link to the "Unknown" (That's her name) from EFZ In MVC version
Hanma's Unknown is available here.
Do any wolf or wolf-like charcters exist?
The most famous of wolf-like characters is the Were-wolf Jon Talbain, with the most commonly used one being made by Splode. There are two others, by Renzo and Rehap, but both are offline. There's also the character Poppy, which is a wolf, and is made by Taruse.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Who made this stage and what game is it from?
It's Hornet Hole by BigJ.
Castlevania chars is also hard to find
What is a database? A miserable little pile of links!
#977  December 14, 2007, 12:32:24 am
are there any colosseum stages?
#978  December 14, 2007, 03:24:33 am

How are they? I don't know who either of those two are.

Demon Eyes Kyo/ Kyo Oni, is from Samurai Deeper Kyo, a port from one the video games of the same title I think.  The other one might be from the same source.

Character plays fine, is a samurai, has a sword, sprites are good.
#979  December 14, 2007, 11:20:27 pm

anyone know where I can get this bg?
WIP
#980  December 15, 2007, 01:32:02 am
  • Bluh bluh, pedantic fuckwit.
    • bluesphereweb.com/~mugen/site/doku.php