• Spain
It's madness I tell you. MADNESS.
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#682  November 25, 2015, 01:02:57 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
Am I the only one having issues connecting to the servers?
#683  November 25, 2015, 01:06:12 pm
Shouldn't there be a maintenance for the new event ? An if it's over, aren't the servers flooded for the first few hours ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#684  November 25, 2015, 01:08:00 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
Shouldn't there be a maintenance for the new event ? An if it's over, aren't the servers flooded for the first few hours ?

That might be the case then. And yes, I do believe maintenance is over.
#685  November 25, 2015, 01:10:57 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#686  November 25, 2015, 07:56:23 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
...Damn, I don't think I will ever get Nobunaga at level 5 NP. Those point requirements are so high...

And my luck wasn't even good in the 40 quartz roll. Only new Servant was Alexander (I even got two copies of it...), and only new CE was that Rin CE that boosts attack and defense for three turns. That's some shitty luck seriously.

Btw, I'm pretty sure they were all drunk when they made this scenario. I can't take it seriously LOL. Nobu~
Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 08:02:10 pm by Nanashi_1337
#687  November 25, 2015, 08:21:24 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I, uh, got a pretty good roll. At least I can now put Gilles on the bench.
#688  November 25, 2015, 08:50:24 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain

Don't mind me and the gun I'm aiming at you. Just keep going, 'kay?

Now seriously, nice luck there. If you put it as your main Servant (after you level it up of course) I will probably be using it.

------

Oh hey, so apparently the Nobunaga you get in this event is only temporary, and you're forced to get one from the points else you will lose it. WTF, was it that hard just to give it to you as a reward?
Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 09:10:38 pm by Nanashi_1337
#689  November 25, 2015, 09:30:50 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios

Don't mind me and the gun I'm aiming at you. Just keep going, 'kay?

Now seriously, nice luck there. If you put it as your main Servant (after you level it up of course) I will probably be using it.

------

Oh hey, so apparently the Nobunaga you get in this event is only temporary, and you're forced to get one from the points else you will lose it. WTF, was it that hard just to give it to you as a reward?

I'll probably focus a good amount of free time tomorrow to leveling her up.

Re: Nobunaga: Egh, I really don't like the sound of temporary Nobunaga.
#690  November 25, 2015, 09:56:03 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
If you want to maximize your points, you need to get the Gudao CEs as soon as possible, since there's daily quests that give tons of points. Use also a team that will give you points for that quest, since it's really easy to beat so far. I would suggest you put priority into getting Nobunaga first, and once you have it, try to get its Ascension materials. Don't put priority to her NP unless you've gotten all the ascension materials from the items, since you're not reaching 1M points unless you spend lots of apples of quartz.

It would be great if after the event you could trade the event items for points, but for now put that as your main order.
Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 09:59:29 pm by Nanashi_1337
#691  November 25, 2015, 11:13:42 pm
WTF @ the second story node.
Ushiwakamaru and Benk Sessai are chillin' around, sitting in a field, stargazing and eating, they see a strange lifeform (midget form Knob) run around and ignore it. In the forest, you find Knob with Arash and fight them. Arash threatens to end the fight with Stella, so your party runs away even though Arash points out the range is 2500 KM. You dash across the field, past Ushiwakamaru and Benkei Sessai who are wondering who you guys are.
"Oh, Benkei I mean Sessai, is that some firework ?
- Uh, lord, you gave my full name. No, I haven't heard anything about that.
- a shooting star then ?
- Maybe, it's shining really bright. I think it's coming this way. This bright light is fitting for this beautiful nigh-
- STELLAAAAAAAA !!!
BOOOOOM
- ... Uh. No way. A great general, genius that I am, wiped out in an instant... I'm sorry, my older brother, our dream..."
*Ushi and Benkei die*
(Mashu) "Nope, no sign of any more Servant anywhere."
#692  November 26, 2015, 08:22:52 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Well, they let Keikenchi create the story (with Nasu revising it, most likely only to make sure that it wouldn't conflict with the Fate lore). He sure went all out here.

The Gudao CE is quite funny too. Okita mentions how Nobunaga has been nerfed a lot in the game (her profile that came out in Koha-Ace made her really powerful), while Nobunaga tells her that in her case, well, there wasn't any need to nerf her. And then they punch each other.

But honestly, I tried Okita, and heck, she has been buffed IMO, compared to her description in Koha-Ace. She can generate lots of crit stars, and her NP is a single target Quick, the best kind of NP you can possibly get for damage. Her skills are also quite good too, with one similar to Crossing Arcadia I believe. She's one of the best Sabers in the game, which I wasn't expecting at all. Sasuga Saberface.
#693  November 26, 2015, 10:30:19 am
A Servant... gold Saber... 5*... Oh hi fucking Altera. Everybody stopped giving a shit about you long ago.
(OTOH I got a third Emiya, good)

Yeah, Okita is a Saber that plays like an Archer, and being a 5* gives her massive stats. I like those Servants in one class that play like another class (like Caesar being a Saber that plays like a Rider, he was strong for a 3*). Hoping Musashi will be a Saber that plays like a Berserker, the 5* version of Arturia Alter, with Mad Enhancement EX and Bravery and the Mind's Eye that enhances crit power.
Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 10:47:07 am by DKDC
#694  November 26, 2015, 12:00:06 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Congrats for getting a 5* Servant. I personally like her more than Arturia, even if Arturia is better than her in the game.

Drake is the same, she's basically a Gilgamesh but without the need to even boost her star collection rate since it's insanely high in her case. Together with Nobunaga which also is quite good at generating stars AND raising her NP (she even has a skill that boosts the entire party NP generation), they make a tremendous combo at creating stars, using them and spamming their NP.

But what I like more is those nice attack animations from those two (and including Okita too). A lot of the old Servants just share the same attack animations, while Drake, Nobunaga and Okita have unique and really cool ones. I wish they applied it for all Servants, but I guess it won't happen. So far I believe that apart from those three, Caster Elizabeth, Tamamo Caster and Gilgamesh are the only ones with unique ones.
Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 12:04:50 pm by Nanashi_1337
#695  November 27, 2015, 12:45:59 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
I do believe the servers got messed up again.
I'm unable to connect after I fought Eric Bloodaxe.

EDIT: And yes, my tablet was connected to the internet.
Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 12:49:33 am by KaiserHero
#696  November 27, 2015, 12:50:22 am
Got cut off too at the end of a fight.
http://typemoon.com/news/2015/q6iti
Will last yet a bit over an hour. Four more quartz and as many apples for next daily gift.
Disregard that, I got my timezones messed up. But hey, can you blame me with all these maintenances happening all day long.
Apparently the error message now just say "can't connect" (remember when the app launched it told you there was a maintenance, now it just doesn't know), so when that happens, check up typemoon.com/news and see if there's a 緊急メンテナンス (emergency maintenance) and verify the time zone.

... I reached 40 more quartz and did a 10-roll.
Got a gold Archer.
Artemis Orion.

What the hell is going on with this pickup increased rate. I'm getting none of the pickup Servants (just Hassans and Alexanders and Kiyohimes when it's not millions of magic gems) and crazy 5* rolls that were big two months ago but nobody cares about them anymore, and yet I've never had better luck with rolls. I don't even know if I can carry these guys up all the way to a relevant level (the new EXP dailies are awesome, but I won't touch them again before the end of the event).
Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 01:00:43 am by DKDC
#697  November 27, 2015, 01:00:56 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I got kicked from the 40 AP quest too. Damn, I hope I haven't lost any drop from it. At this rate, I will get enough for another 40 quartz roll.

Seriously, I'm not sure if the event was badly programmed or something else fucked up, but this is the worst server down situation we've encountered.
#698  November 27, 2015, 01:02:22 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
I got kicked from the 40 AP quest too. Damn, I hope I haven't lost any drop from it. At this rate, I will get enough for another 40 quartz roll.

Seriously, I'm not sure if the event was badly programmed or something else fucked up, but this is the worst server down situation we've encountered.

I'm surprised that something managed to top what happened during the Halloween Event.
But as long as I get quartz to do a 10 roll, I guess I'll be satisfied.
#699  November 27, 2015, 01:03:22 am
#700  November 27, 2015, 01:05:25 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I'm surprised that something managed to top what happened during the Halloween Event.
But as long as I get quartz to do a 10 roll, I guess I'll be satisfied.

What happened in the Halloween event was people logging in at the same time because of the specific time events and the servers being unable to handle that much traffic at the same time. This is something completely different, servers going down at random for no reason, and DW has no idea why it's happening yet.