YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2199488 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#721  December 01, 2015, 12:33:02 am
Why have they still not fixed Nobunaga's Brave Chain game breaking freeze ?? It's been a week ! And I'm here pulling all 5 of Nobu's cards in a turn, having to get out of the fight. What, do we just decide to not use Nobu at all anymore ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#722  December 01, 2015, 03:32:07 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
My gacha roll was pretyt awful too, I got  three Ushis, some Robin Hoods... tons of duplicate servants and my 4* was Karen's CE. Not a single event CE. Screw that, I'm saving my Quartz.

Why have they still not fixed Nobunaga's Brave Chain game breaking freeze ?? It's been a week ! And I'm here pulling all 5 of Nobu's cards in a turn, having to get out of the fight. What, do we just decide to not use Nobu at all anymore ?
Apparently, if you run the game at normal speed you can avoid the glitch. Or it could be placebo, I just know that it hasn't happened to me while playing at normal speed. Still yeah, pretty annoying.
#723  December 01, 2015, 08:22:21 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Hahaha, the new 40AP quest sports a Drake in the last fight, with 220K health. And as you probably know, she can raise her own NP (in my fight she only did it once, but maybe I was lucky so don't use this as reference). Fortunately that skill doesn't grant her the "Ignore Invincibility/Dodge" buff like it does with your Servant version, because if it did then this event quest would be impossible to win without spending CS or quartz. Forget about bringing anything but a Jeanne as support if you want to even have a chance.

Next 40AP quest, Gilgamesh spamming Enuma Elish all the time. Because we have to make it fair for all players, right DW?

-----

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/3uzdul/maintenance_122_1400/

They reopen the 40AP quests. I'm so glad they do so. I can easily win Mata Hari's interlude so thank god for that. Beating Drake is a pain in the ass.

Also, they will fix the annoying bug with Nobunaga's Brave Chain.
Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 02:28:02 pm by Nanashi_1337
#724  December 01, 2015, 08:25:58 pm
Beating Drake is a pain in the ass.
Eh, I bring Lancelot as a sacrifice to crush the centaurs, Emiya still, whatever support I can get (High level Carmilla if I can, but if not, no problem), then Hassan Lv 61 and Kojiroh Lv 50 are in the back to crit Drake to death when Lancelot dies (with the blaze of glory from his gattling gun). But the support doesn't always die and Emiya hangs on, so I never need my safety Vlad with codecast. I can still manage and I can get maybe 20 kettles a run. I still have hope for one or two quests. Maybe I'll get enough kettles for the gears and claws for CasCu's final ascension and the last golden skull, which is the minimum I'm hoping for.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 08:29:30 pm by DKDC
#725  December 01, 2015, 10:31:40 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
(High level Carmilla if I can)
Yeah, I switched my main unit to my Lv80 Carmilla (And then got a good ten friend requests in less than an hour)

I'll most likely switch back to either Lancelot or Nobunaga later.
#726  December 01, 2015, 10:54:28 pm
I saw that and used her (lv 80 on Carmilla, woah, nice). I had to try a few times with someone who has the Maidusa CE though, but I got my kettles and final ascended CasCu, it was a long wait since about Rome \o/ The last skull should be easy enough.
All in all, if you only care for what you really need, the event is going kind of well.
#727  December 01, 2015, 11:22:34 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I have a level 70 Stheno, so in terms of dealing damage it wasn't that bad, but the problem was getting hit by the NP. At least in Mata Hari's case I didn't have to worry about that. I'm going to farm her quest when it comes out again honestly, since for me it's easier with my level 80 Caster Elizabeth. Unless it's easy to land an instant kill to Drake, in that case I could level up Hassan which I have at his third ascension and attempt it with him.
#728  December 01, 2015, 11:42:15 pm
She ate a few Zabaniyas from me, none got an instant kill. I don't count on it.

You know, I do find it nice that this event is making you switch around classes and rediscover old Servants. I never took the time to try again guys like Sasaki and Hassan with the upgraded crit mechanics, and I never touched Carmilla either before. But at high level, 1* and 2* Servants like a lv50 Sasaki still play out very easy if you pay attention to class advantage. And now I appreciate their skills too. Before that, I just hated how Hassan was still a lousy hitter (so's Robin too). But multiply his ATK by 4 (class adv + crit) and suddenly you can take on a 250k HP Lv 65 Drake.
Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 11:55:04 pm by DKDC
#729  December 02, 2015, 12:02:41 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
There are some Servants that are beyond salvation, like Mata Hari (and I have her at third ascension and she's not good, so sorry for her), but yeah, they do help you rediscover the usefulness of other Servants. Hassan does shine in this quest, same as Kojirou if you pull his Tsubame Gaeshi at level 5 (god lord the damage it does).

And now that I realise it, nearly all my Assassin Servants are at their third ascension. I didn't even notice it myself until now LOL.

------

New 40AP quest, Lancer quest. My god the difficulty of this quest. It's so easy compared to the previous one. Bring an Okita, and you've basically won. You also get 8000 Honnouji or more if you have a 300% or more, and they give you a lot more Hiragumos. It's a really good quest to farm, but personally I'm waiting for Caster quest where I will rape all the enemies there with Drake.

-------

Caster quest is here, and as expected I'm wrecking this quest with my Drake. Feel free to use it to quickly win in it.
Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 09:53:22 am by Nanashi_1337
#730  December 05, 2015, 04:20:07 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
It's probably a good thing that I have Ruler because of the Saberface AI.
But Gilles can be piss easy if you have Mary and Anne or Drake.
Also I set my leader to Mary/Anne if anyone needs them for it....if you added me that is.

EDIT: So I think I made a mistake, because the Honnoji event Gilles doesn't go out of his way to attack Ruler. Probably because this Gilles has a different name or something.
Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 05:52:19 pm by KaiserHero
#731  December 05, 2015, 04:33:25 pm
75k Honnoji Points at some 350% bonus with this new 1AP daily, passed the 4th Nobu card. I don't know why there was ever any worry about getting enough of those points, you can expect at least 400k more.
#732  December 05, 2015, 05:16:05 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Because we didn't expect the points to increase so much over time. I will surely get all gifts that require Honnouji points at this rate, instead of only reach 1M.

And my god, the drop rate for hearts in that new quest is so high... I got a total of two in 6 battles. And it also has Snake Eyes for Medusa to reach her third ascension. It's the quest we were all waiting for...
#733  December 06, 2015, 08:34:27 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I'm being daring and not switching my farming team for the caster quest since I have two riders.
Medusa doesn't seem as effective as Ushiwakamaru against Gilles though, usually she and Cu are the last ones standing but hey, yay for optimized farming (Nobu, Okita support, Medusa, Ushiwakamaru, Cu and Mephisto)

Also I accidentally entered the archer 40AP with my farming team instead of my usual A team (Lancelot, Carmilla, Caster Liz, Nobunaga, all Lv80 and Mashu at 40) and Cu solo'd Emiya and Gil. He just earned his final ascension.
#734  December 06, 2015, 08:41:43 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
KaiserHero's Mary and Anne have made this quest even easier than the Berseker quest for me. Hopefully I can farm enough kettles today to get my last golden skull and I can focus on ascension items for the rest of the event (don't really care about the crafting essence).
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#735  December 07, 2015, 12:47:49 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
New Archer quest, and as expected, it has a Nobunaga as the last opponent. And as expected, Lancer Cu can inflict 100K damage to her with the proper buffs. Caster quest is far better for farming though, specially for the Demon Hearts, unless you want Dragon Scales or Phoenix Feather which can be farmed in this new quest. Yeah, Dragon Scales, because again they thought that putting yet another Fafnir as enemy was a really original idea...

And with this we have 7 quests released. We will probably get a last one that will be a boss rush in order to get Crystalized Lore, and it will be over. Will probably do a last YOLO roll before the event ends, and that's it. So far my last ticket has given me a Carmilla, so I can say this event was great for getting Servants or CE that didn't have a higher chance to get them. Thanks to it I have all Assassins in the game and all Silver Servants except ROMA!
#736  December 07, 2015, 03:28:26 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
Cu deserves a final ascension for saving my ass all the time.
 No Lancer ga shinda when he's one of the best lancers.
#737  December 07, 2015, 04:41:11 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
So I killed Nobunaga "easily" but Cus arrow protection got turned off and I got killed by a golden Nobu
ripperoni my 3 command spells
Probably the hardest one since that level 40 quest.

Also I completely forgot that I need skulls to ascend Nobunaga and probably won't be able to get any in time
Fuck
#738  December 07, 2015, 04:50:57 pm
Ouch. You bought everything else first ? Or you just didn't farm much ? The skull bought with spider kettle should be doable seeing the increasing drops, and the one from tea gourds should be farmable even without gudaguda ce, since it's just 10AP. The rice bowls are the hardest ones if you don't have the CE, the drops are a bit too random on the 20 AP.
But you'll blow some apples either way.

That said, hacks seem to indicate that the Christmas events might give yo another chance to get event-limited items, including ascension items... maybe.
#739  December 07, 2015, 06:00:35 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
I just completely forgot and I only played those quests to get Ascension materials and stuff so I didn't farm enough to buy anything for Nobu.
I'll be waiting for that Christmas event then

On another note,I'm not even mad that they turned her into a meme servant,I actually like silly Nobunaga for once(Nice breath of fresh air from the SW and SB ones)
#740  December 07, 2015, 06:49:13 pm
,I actually like silly Nobunaga for once(Nice breath of fresh air from the SW and SB ones)
Well, I don't know about SB, but SW Nobunaga is decently historically accurate, sooooo... It kinda rubs me wrong to hear people wanting historical characters to be specifically changed from historical source. Just don't use Nobunaga ? Especially not one in a freaking Japanese Nazi uniform just because "it looks cool".
Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 06:58:46 pm by DKDC