YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2206708 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#761  December 11, 2015, 10:29:14 am
There was a guy I friendlisted a while back who had an Arturia Alter lv80 with NP lv5 and Kaleido. That guy switched to a lv90 Scathach with a maxed out Kaleido. He's nuts and probably broke or rich but I love him.

-----

http://typemoon.com/news/2015/v4le09
Next update between late Dec and early jan
Master level cap up
New uses for command seals (I think it's the master spells, not the revive/full heal options)
New master wear

You can uses a different ce on the same servant in different parties... ? Am I reading that right ? I've been really wanting that ! Having an ass kicking party and a farming party (or more for different farm item / enemy types) was a big pain.
Fixing bug where other people wouldn't see your final ascension art but the third art instead
Increased number of possible parties ?

Changes to the UI about confirming consumption of Fou cards
UI changes about limit broken ce for the support

LONDON BITCHES
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 02:03:08 pm by DKDC
#762  December 11, 2015, 02:59:26 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/3wd9fi/upcoming_update/

We finally get the chance to have different parties with Servants using the same CG. God, that was one thing that was really needed. The Fou one was also needed, that way I can know how many Fous I need to use to fully max Drake. The Master level increase is... meh, I guess. At the level we are, and without an specialized quest, unless you spam tons of quartz nobody is probably going to get a lot of benefits from it, unless we can do another 40AP quest with the AP gain.

And no, it's not Master spells, it's command spells. Basically, we will be able to use them for something else apart from full heal or full revive. It's okay, I guess, though I wonder what can beat those two things. Filling NP bar to the max for one Servant using one CS?

OH, AND LONDON!!!!! JACK THE RIPPER IS COMING!!!
#763  December 11, 2015, 03:14:57 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
New clothes for masters
If the clothes really do bring new skills for masters like it was rumored then this is gonna be a fucking grind
I'm more than ready to play dress up tho

And I'm really curious as to who we will get besides Jack in London.
Jekyll and Hyde should be in but I do really want to see Tesla finally make an appearance.
#764  December 11, 2015, 03:26:42 pm
And no, it's not Master spells, it's command spells. Basically, we will be able to use them for something else apart from full heal or full revive. It's okay, I guess, though I wonder what can beat those two things. Filling NP bar to the max for one Servant using one CS?
I know it says command seals, I just don't know what that's about. Yeah, instant NP is the only thing that makes sense on top of instant full heal. But even then, it'd have to be really worth it to stray further away from getting all 3 CS back for party-wide full heal + free NP. That's why I'm not so sure.

Then again I suppose it's annoying to do it once then wait 3 days, so maybe one CS for one instant NP can be okay. It's just that it'll be harder for people to get 3 CS again...
... wait, that's just another plot to have us spend quartz instead of the 3 CS. Damn it, sasuga DW.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 03:31:36 pm by DKDC
#765  December 11, 2015, 05:48:09 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Speaking of DW, in Sunday the servers will go down for a long time. Apparently DW has finally decided to switch for better servers so what happened in Halloween never happens again (basically, trying to avoid the inevitable doom that will come in Christmas if they do nothing). They will give 10 quartz as apology.

I hope this is the last time we see Fou running away for eternity.

Oh, and these are the command spells that were datamined in prerelease data:

100% NP charge to the whole team
Force the card draw to be all Quick/Buster/Arts.
All skills recharged.
Switch a servant between the front row and back row.
Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 06:08:58 pm by Nanashi_1337
#766  December 11, 2015, 06:55:10 pm
Hmm...
Servant switching sounds cool. All skills recharged, nice.
All Q/B/A sounds maybe not very necessary, since if you need something that badly to the point of wasting a CS, you should probably think about building yourself a better team (based on crits, NP building, or BUSTER ALL DAY). For something close to that, I'd rather imagine one that forces all cards to be from one specific Servant, rather than a specific type. It would remove the one issue I have with the crit game : the randomness factor. You don't know how many stars you'll generate, what Servants will appear in your hand, what card they'll get, which cards will get more stars... it's way too unstable to make life-or-death plans over it - unless you just splurge and get 40 stars in one turn or keep popping a bunch of stars all day long. Forcing all cards from one Servant would at least let you not worry about what cards will come in the next hand.
I don't really see how you would come to need a CS to force an all Q/B/A hand. But hey, that was in the first release, before stuff like Zhuge Liang boost and crit game revamp came up, so maybe it's not going to be that anymore.
#767  December 12, 2015, 08:07:30 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Thank god we can finally have the same CE on different teams, it should've been like that in the first place goddamn, that was totally defeating the purpose of teams.
#768  December 13, 2015, 11:59:15 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
In a few hours the servers will go down due to migrating everything to better ones. Just in case, if you haven't done so yet, make sure to bind your account, which should be a MUST DO just starting the game.

Also, reminder that starting at 15th December we will get the new event that requires certain specific Servants to get points (check previous posts to know which ones). Make sure to have a prepared party (levels and skills) for this event to maximize your gain.
#769  December 15, 2015, 06:07:59 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Ugh, the Christmas even starts tomorrow and I still haven't maxed out St.Martha.

Oh so you know where to find the usual info, we get ANOTHER special Saber, Jack The Ripper, the usual event CEs...
#770  December 15, 2015, 07:51:31 am
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
Jack the Ripper is 5-* so she'll make your quartz/wallets rip. Nursery Rhyme is in as a 4-*. A Christmassy Saber Alter is in as a Rider and looks like she'll be the free event servant.
#771  December 15, 2015, 09:20:33 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
http://webview.fate-go.jp/webview/news/20151216_867arfe63xebgpkb.html?1450150800

Jack is a 5* Servant. WTF. Are you telling me that she's supposed to be stronger than other assassins like Hassan or Kojirou in lore? Also Nursery Rhime being 4* is also bollocks.

Yeah, I know rarity in this game means how popular the character is more than their strenght. Just let me accept this cruel reality please. At least I finally get Saber Alter, though ffs where do I put yet again another Rider when I already have so many of them... And I would have preferred Iskander as the one appearing, would be fitting for a Santa Claus but oh well...

But I'm really surprised we get a Saberface for free, they really feel generous in this Christmas event. I suppose that's why the rewards aren't so good in this event, to make up for it. Don't see a lot of materials worth farming honestly.
Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 09:30:17 am by Nanashi_1337
#772  December 15, 2015, 09:41:01 am
Santa Alter hahaha okay.
Why is there no stat given for... Rider Santa Alter ? Wow.
Seems similar to Guda event with gold stars, silver bells, mini ribbo- is that ce a Zero Kirei as Santa with loli Rin sitting on his arm
Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 10:25:54 am by DKDC
#773  December 15, 2015, 10:47:57 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
According to what people say, there are some black tickets that reset all rewards to get them again. But with only less than two weeks to do this event... yeah, you probably won't use them at all, unless it's really easy to farm (or you waste quartz, which I won't do).
Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 10:52:17 am by Nanashi_1337
#774  December 15, 2015, 11:05:08 am
Saw an image with text desc of Santalter, NP is excalibur holy night, sword of victory shining on the holy night, enemy party-wide damge and ally party-wide medium heal ?? NP charge, didn't even realize it was called that.

Btw I single rolled Scathach yesterday. ... on both my main and Saber Alter account.
Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 02:28:44 pm by DKDC
#775  December 15, 2015, 02:27:25 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Congrats, dude. You have the thights now.

And seriously, Santa Alter NP seems really cool, if only she wasn't a Rider... it's basically another version of Guillotine Breaker, minus the debuff healing and possibly doing a bit more damage. I'm going to stick with Marie in this event, sorry Santalter.
#776  December 15, 2015, 10:35:46 pm
Tonakaiman (reindeerman)
"Miniskirt Alter ??"
(battle intro quote) "I'll turn you into turkey."
her Buster is a freaking swipe of Vortigern (the super from Unlimited Code), her Art is a sword swing then a bash with the present bag across the face lol
"This letter to Santa I've received comes from Persia, a request from Darius-kun, 3 years old..."
(seeing Phantom and Lu Bu) "Nah, they don't seem to be that Darius kid." (seeing Darius in 3rd ascension, not moving) "and then there's this giant candlelight thing... Oh well, no Darius here."
(to Phantom and Lu Bu) "Hey, brats ! Eat my presents !" (after the fight) *gives Lu Bu and Darius a pair of leylines CE* "it's because you guys tend to die before using your Noble Phantasm" oh holy shit lol.
*to Phantom, the Angel's Poem CE with praying Iri* (Phantom) "Oh, my lost love, my light, it is you, Christine !"
Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 10:55:47 pm by DKDC
#777  December 15, 2015, 11:25:23 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
I must've missed a lot, but do we know how to get Santa Alter yet?
#778  December 15, 2015, 11:41:46 pm
I haven't gotten one yet but I assume the Golden Ticket colored with the Excalibur Morgan color scheme is a summon ticket to get up to 5 copies of her. Get it by rolling the magic socks, getting all the worthless stuff until you get the one black ticket, and then reset the prizes to have a chance at the next ticket.
#779  December 16, 2015, 01:01:38 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I have to say, the rewards for the first bag without even using a single ticket are really shitty. There's basically nothing there worth getting except perhaps the apples if you get one without spending them. I sure hope the second bag is much much better, because if not I don't see myself even doing this event at all.

I also got the chance to use someone's Nursery Rhyme (at her first ascension also, wow some people are fast), and she seems to have quite some good skills for buffing herself. Tamamo and Waver are still better than her, but yeah, that doesn't say much about her. Still have to try one Jack to see how good she is as an Assassin, seems there's barely people who have gotten her.
#780  December 16, 2015, 01:03:55 am
The way I understand it is that once you've rolled the ticket, you have the option to immediately reset everything - reset the presents to the original number. This gives you your next shot at getting the next ticket because the ticket is also reset), but all the other presents are there again.
I've already emptied half of the lower level QP presents, half of the lower level FP presents, and a bunch of stones and items (fangs and seeds for Martha and Proto Cu finally), and still no ticket. Well, at least, it should go fast enough to get all the tickets in 9 days, and if I focus only on the fried chicken buckets to ascend Santalter, maybe it'll be enough...
Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 01:09:30 am by DKDC