YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2141999 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#241  September 06, 2015, 05:53:21 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Beautiful. I experienced the same with a friend's Heracles, but only because I got 5 Heracles cards to choose, and I had a full party alive. What are the chances of that LOL?

Tbh, I feel quite angry about the Berserker event. I would have prefered to get Lu Bu as a reward rather than a summon ticket. Goddamn Kirei. Oh well, it's a great place to farm Berserker related stuff plus the golem drops.

About the 4* Servant gift event, apparently it will be at 15:00. At 14:00 there will be maintenance that will last 1 hour in order to put the event in place (1 Quartz gift btw), then you'll be able to input the code. It will be 6:00 AM for me YAY! Guess I won't be able to try if they fucked up with the codes.

Oh, and just did Saber Gilles interlude, all thanks to farming bond points in the daily after getting sick of the Master Daily quest. First two fights are easy, last is medium. But I don't get why there's so many ghosts in the interludes ffs. Oh well, Friend Gilgamesh obliterated the Shadow Saber that appeared there. Time to farm Lancer pieces to ascend Proto Cu and do his interlude.

Edit: Hahaha, I just leveled Medea's High Speed Incantation to lvl.4, and it gives me 101% charge to her NP, with no CE to help! Instant NP in first turn is not a joke. If I leveled it more, I could use a CE and get a 200% charge. Which will probably increase my NP charge a lot more after using. OMG that NP spam. If it wasn't for the fact that it asks me to use materials for ascensions to level her skill, I would have done so already. Wtf, 8 dusts from Shadow Servants? Are you kidding me?
Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 12:59:39 am by Nanashi_1337
#242  September 07, 2015, 01:36:28 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
For the code they send, where can I be able to find it when they send it?
#243  September 07, 2015, 04:30:06 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
I think they're going to put on the website and the official twitter.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#244  September 07, 2015, 06:36:10 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
Before I forget, here's my ID if anyone wants to add me:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Side note: I didn't think it was possible to change master name and which master you use, but apparently it is.
#245  September 07, 2015, 08:29:04 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
It seems like farming the 30 AP Lu Bu event is good for Berserker monuments (And the 3 and 15 AP ones have a decent drop  for crystal ascension mats) so if you're trying to raise an Berserker you might want to look into that.

Beautiful. I experienced the same with a friend's Heracles, but only because I got 5 Heracles cards to choose, and I had a full party alive. What are the chances of that LOL?
Really? Three near 100% crit distribution on a berserker? IIRC that's only possible with Lancelot if you upgrade his skills and give him Bazett's CE, If you have five cards they would distribute evenly, especially on Herakles since Berserkers have low crit weight.

Edit:
And of course as expected by DelightWork's, people are having trouble getting into the game after maintenance
https://twitter.com/fgoproject/status/640776731800932352

I expect additional apology stones.
Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 09:04:21 am by S.D.
#246  September 07, 2015, 08:45:23 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
What I meant is, all cards were Heracles attack, so that's why I had crits on it. I wasn't lucky with the star distribution, it's just that it was the only option to happen. Then again having 5 cards of the same Servant in a turn with other party members alive is quite lucky too, happened to me only twice. And the amount of stars was caused thanks to multiple skills and NP that gave me crit stars, like Koujirou's NP and skills.

So hey guys, you can now redeem the codes!

http://typemoon.com/news/2015/atwifz

You need to go there, find the name of your character in Japanese, copy the code and below the code you'll find that (this exampel is for Marie Antoinette btw):

マリー・アントワネットゲットする!

Press the ゲット, you'll be redirected to another site, where you can input two codes. The top one is the code you use for when you bind your account, the bottom one is where you put the Servant code. After you do that, you wait until it reaches your account.

But guess what guys, servers work like shit at this moment because they're overloaded. What a surprise! I cannot even go to that site nor log in the game. So yeah, I suggest you guys wait for some hours.
Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 08:52:15 am by Nanashi_1337
#247  September 07, 2015, 09:08:59 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I wasn't lucky with the star distribution
That was the entire point of my picture though...
I mean, having all five cards available when you're on your last member is normal, heck it's part of the game's as some sort of comeback mechanic.

And yeah, the servers are being hammered right now, the Fate/GO twitter just gave everyone a heads up on this. We should get used to these server issues by now, at least we're getting apology quartz so I'm fine with this (As long as it's not another 48+ maintenance hell, that is)
#248  September 07, 2015, 09:31:16 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
But Heracles wasn't the only party member alive, that's what I mean. I mean, my party when it happened was Lancer Cu, Koujirou and Heracles, and yet I got only Heracles cards at that moment.

Oh well, I just traded my code. Now time to wait until I can log in the game.

Edit: VIVA·LA·FRANCE!
Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 10:40:40 am by Nanashi_1337
#249  September 07, 2015, 10:39:14 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Oh. Then full card distribution isn't that rare as you think, it happens often.

Stacking crits up to almost 100 on three unit cards for a crit brave chain however...

Servers are still down. I guess that gives me more time to think who should I get.
#250  September 07, 2015, 10:42:35 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I'm in the game after tons of tries. Next day, will have to farm tons of Rider cards so I can level her up. Fortunately I saved them before so now she's level 20.
#251  September 07, 2015, 11:55:14 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
I'm hella confused on where/how to input the codes ffffffff
EDIT: I think I got it. Time to get Tamamo Cat.
Another edit: It gives me a red message whenever I try to get Tamamo from my mailbox. Anyone know what it says?
A third edit: Apparently it had to do with inventory space. I'm a dummy.
Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 12:04:08 pm by KaiserHero
#252  September 07, 2015, 01:41:57 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Next time you can just post the error message here and we can translate for you.

Yeah so, I wanted to get Emiya but apparently he has no synergy with my team and he has a heavy critical weight. Then Sigfried apparently sucks as well so it's either Herakles or Tamamocat maybe, St.Martha and Marie are really good support too (But I have Hans). Ugh I'll just sleep it off and get my 4* later.
#253  September 07, 2015, 03:35:44 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
On a side note: Leveling servants in this game is a pain sometimes.
#254  September 07, 2015, 03:44:33 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Try ascending them.Thats an even bigger pain in the ass because the drop rate for ascension items is horrible.I've been trying to ascend Caligula for weeks now.You're good with XP as long as you do the XP daily events and have quartz to refill if you need more
#255  September 07, 2015, 03:58:07 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Yeah, the dailies does wonders, make sure not to miss them. Right now it's the Saber, Archer and Lancer EXP. And in a few hours, it will be the Caster, Rider, Assassin and Berserker EXP. Use this website as reference:

http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/

Also, people seem to forget about it, but leveling up skills is also a pain. It has some bullshit requirements for materials, apart from the usual skill crystals.
#256  September 07, 2015, 04:01:17 pm
My FSNCu has been stuck at lv40 for a couple of weeks now. Two chaos talons and one lancer piece left. But TBH I haven't tried too seriously because I stopped using quartz for AP refill so I'm just coming back when I have enough AP, plus I'm not playing during the day.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#257  September 07, 2015, 04:01:24 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
Try ascending them.Thats an even bigger pain in the ass because the drop rate for ascension items is horrible.I've been trying to ascend Caligula for weeks now.You're good with XP as long as you do the XP daily events and have quartz to refill if you need more

Well I have enough items to ascend Tamamo and Lancer........only once.
#258  September 07, 2015, 07:59:22 pm
Just cleared a dozen gold & silver Archer EXP cards, and Emiya jumped to lv26. That's a start, and I finally have a little more room in my inventory.

Edit: VIVA·LA·FRANCE!
Vive*

Oh, I just did a 4-roll and oh shit Sir Zerkalot. I finally rolled something actually good.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 10:28:08 pm by DKDC
#259  September 07, 2015, 09:34:57 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
got tamamo from the event and marie from a gacha so im set with this game
#260  September 07, 2015, 11:41:19 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I think slightly more important than EXP (Unless you need it badly/are like me and have OCD about leveling EVERYONE) is that today is also ascension dailies for the knight class, it's better to start grinding for pieces (and monuments) early, otherwise it becomes a HUGE chore.
Try ascending them.Thats an even bigger pain in the ass because the drop rate for ascension items is horrible.
You tell me. I've probably fought the giant dragon almost a hundred times (I even had to sacrifice Master EXP day) and not a single reverse dragon scale..
And from what I see, I'll need talons for Lancelot's next ascension, along with a bunch of tusks (15?) and monuments. HAHA, sounds fun.