YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2189490 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#301  September 11, 2015, 08:19:25 pm
... Uh wait, we can get Fou's stat bonus cards in the Friend rolls ?
... Uh wait, we can get super successes on Fou's stat bonus cards ??! And it works, it gives you thrice the bonus ?!!
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#302  September 11, 2015, 08:26:15 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
For what I read, the Great and Super Success for Fou's stat bonus only increases the low EXP it gives you when you use it. I've never seen people happy when they get a Great or Super Success with Fou, only frustated that they wasted it.

And speaking of Successes, I'm starting to hate them, even though I said I liked them before. I get those successes when I am one level away of maxing, and I'm not getting them when I use 5 gold EXP cards. And I see I'm not the only one experiencing that. I make sure to waste as less EXP as possible in case it happens, but seeing it happening so frequently makes me feel like there's some conspiracy going on... Oh well, back to grinding and getting more irritated.
#303  September 12, 2015, 01:05:55 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
I just saw Lancelot's Noble Phantasm
If that isn't a reason to want him, then I don't know what is.
#304  September 12, 2015, 01:12:11 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Had you used Quartz in the event that introduced him to the Gatchas, your chances to get him would have been better. Now it's all up to your luck and the money you have.

Hey Mozart, NP 5. Guess what's gonna happen to you next time you break my hopes making me think I'm going to get Andersen.
#305  September 12, 2015, 02:26:40 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
Why are the drop rates for ascension items such ass....?
I now realize Erroratu's pain.
#306  September 12, 2015, 03:35:53 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
... Uh wait, we can get Fou's stat bonus cards in the Friend rolls ?
Yeah I have some Archer attack up cards I haven't been able to use ye-
... Uh wait, we can get super successes on Fou's stat bonus cards ??! And it works, it gives you thrice the bonus ?!!
That's pretty amazing haha, and CE's can also get super successes (I didn't know this until yesterday when I dumped some junk CEs from FP on my Bazett)

only frustated that they wasted it.
Oh so no increased stat bonus? Eh, you don't really waste is, I mean, it's not something you can control anyways.

Edit:
In case you were curious about the cards base attack rate (Not counting multipliers or bonus by first card, attributes, etc)
https://twitter.com/humanity6/status/642329511325859840
Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 04:17:13 am by S.D.
#307  September 12, 2015, 09:43:08 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Nice to know, though after playing for a while you can figure the approximate values of the attacks.

Btw, was this from the magazine? How come nobody posted it until now?
#308  September 12, 2015, 12:25:24 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
I hope that it isnt Golem Crystals that you need because they only drop once every 2000 years.
And after I get those I need to farm for golden assassin monuments aaaaaaah

-
Anyway,I ended up picking Tamamo Cat in that event which I kinda regret now as I already have a working zerker and I should have probably picked EMIYA.Dammit.
#309  September 12, 2015, 12:47:33 pm
About the stat bonus with super success, I don't know, I'm pretty sure my Lancelot has a 100 more points in his ATK stat than he should have (in addition to the 50 he should have gotten by default from the card), and I don't remember giving him any other stat increase card.
Also even if it doesn't work, there's no sense in lamenting that it got "wasted", it's just frustrating at most.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#310  September 12, 2015, 12:57:57 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Yeah, again, you don't really waste it, it's not something you can control.

Anyways, Master and Bond EXP is in a few hours, have fun grinding master EXP everyone, I with I could join but I have to farm more stupid Reverse Dragon Scales (I wish I could get something out of the bond daily but again, all my servants have a maxed out bond)
Btw, was this from the magazine? How come nobody posted it until now?

No idea, I'm checking the digital copy of Type Moon Ace - FGO and that's not there, you have profiles and sprites of the servants that are not in yet, there's an explanation of the battle system, a list of Craft Essences, a bunch of short manga stories by different artists, A section with Jeanne visiting France and Nero visiting landmarks in Rome, and a bunch of Nobunaga and Sakura Saber comics.

This is probably from a newest Type Moon Ace? I could be wrong though.

So yeah, these are the servants I have so far:
http://i.imgur.com/1G0uRAa.jpg

Note the massive lack of Mozart. Seriously what the hell. I can understand not having Robin Hood, Medusa, Ushiwakamaru, Caster Gilles... those are 3*... but Mozart? Oh well.

I hope that it isnt Golem Crystals that you need because they only drop once every 2000 years.

-
Anyway,I ended up picking Tamamo Cat in that event which I kinda regret now as I already have a working zerker and I should have probably picked EMIYA.Dammit.
Actually, the Lu Bu event... that one had a decent drop rate, I got a couple after clearing the event once. On retrospective, I should've farmed that event because now Kojiro needs them.

Emiya doesn't work with my team but I'm tempted to get him because I have no decent archers haha.
#311  September 12, 2015, 01:03:57 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA

-

Ghost Lanterns for Tamamo
On a side note, Master EXP day, everyone!
Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 06:14:20 pm by KaiserHero
#312  September 12, 2015, 09:16:27 pm
Hah, my Master level is at 69, Master EXP isn't doing much for me anymore, I need 3 runs at the 40AP for one level but I have only 92AP, I have to wait over 2 hours to get the third run and get up a level.
On the other hand it's the only place I can (hope to maybe) get a snake jewel and I need only one last for Medusa's second ascension (already have the Rider Pieces).
Oh, and Lancelot at level 42-something wipes out the Demon boss with a single Buster Brave Chain woohoo (with a Charisma or two on him, granted).
Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 09:25:39 pm by DKDC
#313  September 12, 2015, 11:26:12 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I'm in the same situation as you, so I basically am grinding bond EXP since I have tons of ascended Servants that I want to unlock their quest.

And speaking of Servant quests, I'm surprised Marie has a second quest. I knew Emiya had two, but not her.
#314  September 13, 2015, 05:04:51 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
So, the packets are encrypted and people got the drop rates from so ascension mats. It seems like Reverse Dragon Scales only have a 2% drop rate.
And you can only farm them in a dumb and useless 40 AP daily dungeon. What the actual fuck DelightWorks, I've been struggling for almost three weeks to get only one (I've probably invested enough quartz for two 10x rolls), I fear for the sanity of people who need more than one.

Edit:
http://keripo.com/2015/09/fast-ascension-item-farming-guide-with-packet-sniffing/
Yeah I'm trying this, I gain nothing by losing minimal QP rewards.
Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 05:53:20 am by S.D.
#315  September 13, 2015, 10:57:47 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
My suggestion, just don't bother. I'm sure in the future there will be a free quest that will allow you to farm them. That's hell you're walking into if you continue.
#316  September 13, 2015, 11:08:07 am
Yeah, that's my philosophy too, those things will come later with better rates (i.e. yay millions of dragons and chimeras in later chapters). I'm not trying to get the Chaos Claw for FSNCu (except when I have a few APs to spare before tuning out), though I can still try to get the Lancer Pieces I think, for ProtoCu who uses Void thingies (which I have a million of) instead of Chaos Claw, and I might still get that last Snake Jewel for Medusa but only because it's the Master EXP quest and it's always useful.
#317  September 13, 2015, 12:07:15 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Yeah I gave up.
Fuck it, 2% and down to 120 quartz later. It's not worth it. All these guys with Lv80 servants in my friend list are so lucky haha
Blame it on boredom, I have nothing to do at the moment, other than leveling up servants, Okeanos can't come soon enough.
#318  September 13, 2015, 02:16:40 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
OMG the battle against Shadow Alter Jeanne in the free quest. OMG the bullshit of this fight. I bring a support Jeanne since Rulers are just too tanky because they resist everything except themselves and Berserkers, and Jeanne was obliterated with a 6000 damage critical buster from that thing. I only won because of Marie and her beautiful skill that gives her invincibility for three attacks. Sure, the dragons have been nerfed, but Jeanne hasn't been nerfed. Make sure to have extra CS for this fight, I fortunately didn't need to use them but you'll need them, I assure you.

Honestly, I really hate the game and its unfair critical chances. Some fights were harder than usual because of LOL crits happening too often. While we have to rely on stars to have them, and you can have 90% critical chance miss for some stupid reason.
#319  September 13, 2015, 03:53:12 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Oh the Paris quest? Yeah the problem is that she's both very tanky and also has a huge pool of HP.
And then you have to do that three times for one quartz.
I used a Vlad with Kaleidoscope and then Lancelot to use the Critical stars from the NP, I still struggled a lot, the first time I used command seals, I was probably underleveled as well. Not anymore though.
#320  September 13, 2015, 06:28:59 pm
    • keroroseed00@hotmail.fr
I have trouble playing this game

I am lvl 17 but don't feel to evolve in the game :/