Fate/Grand Order (Read 2199328 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#621  November 02, 2015, 07:14:56 pm
bring your best Sabers
Nero lv68
Caesar lv50
... that's it. Woohoo. And the recommended level is 80.
Well, I've got a bunch of lv80~90 Altera/Arturia/Arturia Alter as support anyway.
... uuuuugghh they all have 40k HP. It's like fighting a bunch of Caster Demons. Oh, they charge their NP fast enough, but at least the Shadow ones don't do the actual NP, just the Extra combo on a single target, good.
... 415k HP for the actual Eliza. Ooookay.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 07:21:15 pm by DKDC
#622  November 02, 2015, 07:43:48 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Don't worry, the only Sabers I got are not good at attacking, so I was even in a worse situation than you, and I still won without CS. Use my d'Eon if you want and make her eat all the attacks, if you need a good tank. She will last three turns for sure, specially if you use her dodge and your master dodge.

Or grab someone like Arturia, Alter Arturia or Attila, and use their NP. The first round goes instantly with that, and the second you'll see that Elizabeth will hardly do damage. The Iris CE and the Ilya CE from Halloween are really good because they speed up quite a bit the NP recovery, apart from giving you a head start with the NP bar. It's specially noticeable with Arturia's natural high NP recovery speed, compared to other Sabers.

For Nero, I recommend the Maid in Halloween. It makes her recovery skills heal a really big amount. Depending on how much you've leveled up her skills, it can be as good as a Master Heal or even better.
Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 07:49:06 pm by Nanashi_1337
#623  November 02, 2015, 11:50:45 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I brought all my Sabers (Saber Lily, Caesar...Saber Gilles) along with my Lv80 Lancelot and then Shielder to keep him alive. I don't remember my support, I think it was a Nero but yeah, I cleared that too.

I bought everything from the store as well, I only need a random Iris and Tamamo CE drop to max them out, ugh... I'll also get apples but that's it, I'm not farming for pumpkins. I need to farm EXP to level up Caster Liz anyways.
#624  November 04, 2015, 10:06:14 am
http://typemoon.com/news/2015/3qh4v3
100 days anniversary
1M QP, 2 tickets, 2 apples, 2 Fou cards, you have a week to pick it up
Log in on the 100th day (between Nov 6 4AM and Nov 7 4AM JST) to get 10 gold exp cards

Edit - ouch, lots of updates.
There are two maintenances, one today to fix a glitch it party time, one tomorrow.
Bug fixes :
Servants and CE lock lost when updating the app. ... except it'll still happen when you update it this one time.
New interludes in Chaldea, Orleans, Septem (Asterios, Atalanta, Ushi, Teach, Orion, Zhuge 2, Zhuge 3, Tamacat, Phantom)
Halloween pickup closed, Okeanos stuff added to the story pickup
Fixing camera fuck up in a Brave Chain in high speed battle
Fixing the display of NP level when selecting a Servant on certain screens
A glitch when selecting cards too fast during battle
Some NP description fixes and shit

Some changes when selecting master spells and servant skills
You can now get NP gauge and crit stars even if you hit with 0 damage
Zhuge's skills and NP are tweaked
Bunch of servants that hit only once I their quick card will now hit twice. Bunch of casters and assassins, plus kiyo and marie.
If your crit star generation chance is over 100%, you get twice the crit stars per hit.
Basically quick cards get big boosts (more first bonus, generate more stars)
More stars on overkill, even on art and buster
On star gives 10% crit chance instead of 11 because why not
You don't have to tap screen again when receiving cards from the gift box (the last pop up at the end "you received stuff" that was useless)
5 quartz
---

SUTOPPU, SUTOPPU, PURIIZU !
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 02:01:22 pm by DKDC
#625  November 04, 2015, 03:09:52 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Oh hey nice update that comes with Okeanos. And finally we get interludes for some of the Servants that were missing. There's still some that don't seem to get them yet though. Oh well, let's hope Tamacat interlude boosts her NP damage, hopefully.

Btw, there's a level 90 quest that just appeared, that rewards you with a Crystalized Lore. This is what you'll meet IIRC:
- Two skeletons and Hassan.
- One skeleton, one Amazon and Siegfried.
- One skeleton, one Chimera and Kiyohime.
- One skeleton, one demon and Medea.
- One skeleton and Tamamo Caster.

Have fun there. Only one time you'll be able to clear it btw. I had to waste my 3 CS yet again, but at least it was more fun than dealing with a goddamn dragon honestly. There's a higher chance here to obtain the Tamamo CE so if you want it well, just enter and exit the quest until it appears.
Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 03:16:56 pm by Nanashi_1337
#626  November 04, 2015, 04:23:31 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I had no seals so I only made it to Medea, even with my Riders in the backrow/second squad...Oh well. I never got that last TamaCat or Irisviel CE drop to max them out... bleh.

And I have FP points ready for the new FP servants.
#627  November 05, 2015, 01:26:44 am
50 runs of the 20AP Apple party time quests (exiting when Kintoki wouldn't give me what I wanted) gave me no Iri CE.
Fuck this drop rate.
I don't really mind the apples, but that was one massive waste of time.
(edit - I'm not even counting how many runs I made at the Vlad node over these two weeks, and he was harder to kill, but at least his node gave me a bunch of Dragon Teeth - still need a lot more, I'll finish Lancelot after all)
Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 10:06:32 am by DKDC
#628  November 05, 2015, 10:00:00 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I must have been really lucky in this event 'cause that CE dropped in my third try. Same for Tamamid CE, first I got it after the fifth try and the other this Monday I believe.

Anyway, maintenance for Okeanos is here, one hour at this point until it ends, but since I already know how this goes it will obviously take more time than planned. And after that the servers will be crashing all the time because of the amount of people logging in at the same time. For now, go and download the update which is already available in QooApp or other sites.
#629  November 05, 2015, 11:29:34 am
http://typemoon.com/news/2015/evaamm
Hah ! Chance to roll a 3* ce down from 60 to 40%, chance to roll a 3* servant up from 20 to 40. Eat a dick, Shinji and Black Keys and Dragon !
Oh wow, Hector has high HP cap for a 3*. Tank it is.
Extra Rin CE, Code Cast, 4*, ATK and DEF +25% for the first 3 turns, good stats boost. Berserkers will crush skulls with that.
Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 11:33:33 am by DKDC
#630  November 05, 2015, 11:37:14 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
OKEANOS IS HERE!!!!

I highly recommend people not to roll until they beat it, so the Servant that unlocks in the gatcha at the end (I believe it was Tamamo Caster) is available too.

-----------

Holy shit Drake's NP is cool. They literally copied her NP from Extra, exactly with the same lines spoken.

... And I'm too overleveled... Even if I only use d'Eon and Marie as my only 4* Servants. I overdid it LOL. Sorry Drake, I know you were supposed to be a hard boss with over 100K health and those damn good skills and crits, but it wasn't enough.

Btw, it's really cool how each map unlocks.
Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 11:50:43 am by Nanashi_1337
#631  November 05, 2015, 11:53:56 am
Tamamo Caster is for the next Order, so not now.
Apparently Waver's buffs are crazy everything gives NP charge.
Apparently the buffs to crit game make it really worth it to chose a setup other than BERSERKERS EVERYWHERE, BUSTER ALL DAY team. Gil and Sir Critsalot stand in the sweet middle.
Anyone who was able to do the lv50-70-90 in Halloween is probably overleveled for the story, don't fret about it.
Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 12:03:34 pm by DKDC
#632  November 05, 2015, 11:55:19 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Ooh, then I wonder who unlocks in this one. And yeah, I'm literally steamrolling through everything. I'm expecting a Kraken or that whale to appear and kick my ass, but for now it's just pirates (and zombie pirates). Hopefully there's some enemy that drops unobtainable ascension materials here. We have, for now on farming Gorgon Eyes should be easier since Lamias are a common enemy here.

Btw, the star generation is so easy now that I can easily get to 20 stars without even trying. No joke here. And skills being sped up too. What a blessing.

That Erik berserker is the next boss. He's a joke compared to Drake. And another Berserker as third boss, Asterios, again a joke. More since his NP doesn't hurt you.

----

Hahaha, you get Euryale as partner and apparently she has domesticated Asterios. Asterios is not a partner though. Btw, you get Drake as partner after fighting her as boss.
Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 12:24:00 pm by Nanashi_1337
#633  November 05, 2015, 12:28:02 pm
Holy hell, datamining for the new Servants is out, Medea Lily and David have crazy good skills, and Hector is okay. With Waver's buffs and the crit buffs, they're really giving solid alternatives to Buster Chains all day. Now you can do some real strategy work.
Medea Lily is a 4* Caster btw, nice.
#634  November 05, 2015, 12:32:26 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Wait what, there's Medea Lily? I suppose she is the one you'll unlock in the end. I would feel tempted to get her and switch her older version if it wasn't because Rule Breaker is one of the best NP in the game because of the awesome ability to remove buffs.

Fourth boss, Erik again. Goddamn, give me Bonne and Mary already.

----

Oh hey, wyverns because. I have a bad feeling about this. Really, DW. A big dragon just because. Urgh, time to kill it.

And why is Artemis in here, and a selectable partner...

---

There's a goddamn node in which you fight Heracles. Four times in a row. Each time he gets stronger. The last fight is damn annoying since he spams the dodge skill. Which reinforces my love of Medea and her Rule Breaker.

-----------

Okeanos done. You get David as reward. The last boss is a joke, it's Medea Lily with some Flauros monster, but since Medea is there it only has two turns and Medea's NP doesn't hurt you. So yeah, it's easier to win than if the monster was alone. If you want a challenge, try to beat it after killing Medea.

AND I GOT DRAKE IN MY 40 QUARTZ ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's some A-rank luck there:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 07:05:33 pm by Nanashi_1337
#635  November 05, 2015, 11:37:00 pm
75 Friend rolls available, hello Hector, David, Euryale. I'll do Okeanos this week-end before trying the quartz rolls and tickets though.
Hector's summoning line (his voice is so weird) : "hi ! I'm the famous Hector. Have you heard of me ? .... No ? :( Eh, nice to meet you."
#636  November 06, 2015, 12:51:35 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Hahaha, yeah I heard it too. The face he made while saying it was really hilarious. I felt sorry for the guy. He's a nice Lancer btw, one of his skills has a chance to stun apart from dropping defense I believe. I know that perfectly since guess what skill he likes to spam when he's an enemy. His NP ignores defense buffs and hits all enemies, so that's another plus for events in which you have Servants spam the defense button.

David is a really good Archer too (he attacks with his staff btw, which confused the hell out of me and made me think he wasn't one). One of his skills grants the entire party a dodge for one attack (one attack only, not one turn as some people say). That skill is goddamn good for saving your ass against a multi-target NP. About his NP it does tons of damage (though it can't surpass Robin Hood with the proper setup). Btw, if you fight him as enemy (in Tamamo's Cat interlude I believe) his NP grants him the buff that "ignores dodge skills" before the attack, so yeah, only invulnerabilty will save you at dodging that attack.

Euryale is a second Stheno, simple as that. At least her NP does damage, but instead she has lower stats than her, obviously since she's a 3* Servant. David and Robin Hood are much better options for Archers IMO.

Drake is a monster of a Rider. I'm not kidding, those skills of hers raise her attack potential a lot, and she's meant to get her NP ready, and hit really hard with it. And it's damn cool, just watch the video in Youtube or reach her fight in Okeanos. I'm so happy to have her, but damn, I have too many Riders now LOL. Still sticking with Marie since her block skill and surprisingly her charm skill has saved my ass a lot of times (I'm looking at you Heracles).
Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 12:55:59 am by Nanashi_1337
#637  November 06, 2015, 04:11:53 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/

This has got to be one of the best 10 rolls I've ever done.
I got Lu Bu on one of my summon ticket rolls but I don't know if I'll use him since I already got Tamamo Cat.
#638  November 06, 2015, 08:18:36 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
There's one thing that right now it's bothering me, is that the story roll is precisely the current one, with the rate up for those Servants and CE. That's cool if you don't have any of them, but the moment you get what you want, well, you certainly don't want to waste your roll here, honestly. I mean, the only Servant I don't have from Okeanos is Anne Bonne & Mary Read, but I am really not interested in it after getting Drake. Yet when I get again 40 quartz roll, I will be forced to wait because of that rate up. They should have split it in two honestly, like they have done in events.
#639  November 06, 2015, 11:17:44 am
Upgrading NPs is usually strong and always worth it, it always make a pretty notable difference (unless you don't even play that Servant at all).
#640  November 06, 2015, 01:50:40 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
That's the thing, I just got Robin Hood as Archer in my FP roll and I prefer him much more than David, and for the rest... Well, I have Marie for my favourite Rider (plus good luck to me even getting Drake at lvl 5 NP or even getting Bonne & Read at all) and I'd rather get more Cu Lancers than Hector. Euryale is meh too. I don't mind using tickets in that roll, but using a 40 quartz roll again would be quite a waste of quartz since most likely I will get the rate-up 3* Servants again which I don't need, and I want a Medusa to complete the family set so more the reason (yeah, I'm not expecting to get lucky again in my 40 quartz roll for 4* or above Servant).

One question about Bonne & Read, is her battle sprite just the little girl instead of the two of them? If so I'm rather disappointed honestly. I was expecting the two to appear in battle, not just Anne Bonne appear in the NP only.

Btw, look at this beautiful map:

Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 02:14:42 pm by Nanashi_1337