YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2195084 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#801  December 18, 2015, 12:28:18 am
I don't know, I didn't realize what it was, I think it was some random made-up name (possibly a joke name), definitely neither of the ones she has (planning and preparation). It might be related to how she's drunk during the fight and kind of berserk.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#802  December 18, 2015, 12:29:35 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
They could give a similar skill to her so she can fill part of her NP, that would be nice.

Btw, these news:

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/3x8fbx/a_new_fate_project_2016/

I don't think it's an anime though like they say in reddit, most likely a new drama CD. The first one was basically the Fuyuki scenario, though in that one Cu didn't join the party after winning against Saber Alter, he vanished saying it would be good if you summoned him as Lancer, not Caster. Also it was boring. I would rather prefer some funny dialogues between Servants rather than doing Orleans if they do a new drama CD.
#803  December 18, 2015, 12:53:00 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
Iiinteresting....

Also....

Jack the Ripper's crit star gain is hilarious and crazy (One quick chain generated like 56 stars, it was insane.)
#804  December 18, 2015, 02:27:28 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Just a note, Jing Ke skill that fills her NP instantly is "Drunken Power". Yeah, a joke skill. Too bad, an Assassin with an instant kill NP able to raise its NP bar with a skill would have been nice (and yeah, I'm not counting Stheno's NP because it sucks). They obviously won't add that one to her.
#805  December 18, 2015, 02:37:00 pm
Hah, thought so. It's nice that they do story-only stuff like that.

Jack the Critter making 100% crit for everyone next round is fun, but kind of insane. Maybe they're going a bit too far with those adjustments, or maybe it's to let you use weak characters and still get decent damage... but now if you put a Sir Critsalot with Antumbra and fairy star attraction, that's just cheap.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#806  December 18, 2015, 02:45:05 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
It's the power creep phenomenon what we're currently experiencing. Honestly, she really needs to have a lower star gen. It's just retarded to generate so many stars in one single combo. I thought Drake was broken, but Jack is on another level. It makes old Servants worthless because heck, 100% crits in all cards is impossible to surpass (tons of damage plus high increase of NP generation).
#807  December 18, 2015, 03:04:58 pm
I haven't had many opportunities to really use her, does she have drawbacks ?
I'm looking up her stats now... Okay, high stats, avoid+quick up, enemy buff dispel, acceptable ally heal, good NP damage that become nuts against females, that's just broken. She's easily Gilgamesh tier, she barely has 1K less HP than half of the other 5*.
#808  December 18, 2015, 09:38:35 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
Lmao did Santa Alter just seriously give Black Keys to Emiya, Robin Hood, and David?
Is she trolling? I seriously want to know.

Also Elizabeth appears for some reason.
#809  December 18, 2015, 10:52:09 pm
Emiya and Robin on the ship, Emiya says the keel won't hold in the storm. Robin says it's not his fault, it's their first time going fishing for both of them. In the first place, Robin's a hunter in the forest, he doesn't know about the sea. Emiya says a certain idiot wanted to see a pretty girl from a southern country. David !
.... David tells the two of them to jump into the sea, because he's holding the whole ship with his own mana, and it's too heavy with both of them there, but it might hold if it's just him ? Hah, another asshole. Emiya complains "those ancient kings, they're all the same, I can think of one other self-conceited spirit like that".
Robin says they'll be the laughing stocks of the Servant world if they kick the bucket like that.
David starts rambling about who's the best comedian, and, I'm not sure, he starts telling a joke story about Carneades ? (and all the way through, he looks pretty serious) (I'm not sure I get it) But it's getting long winded and Robin suggests he and Emiya kick his ass, putting their own disagreement aside for a moment. Emiya says, okay, let's see who's the best Archer right now. David says he's the undefeated king who went through many wars, Robin says he's good at killing kings so that's perfect.
Santa Alter barges in, laughing at the 3* Servants who call themselves the best Archer. She calls herself the strongest Santa who descends through the blizzard of Christmas (she left the sled and the reindeer -still you- up over the black clouds because she has to think of the safety of your contract). She calls out Emiya, David asks if they know each other - yeah they do.
David mistakes Santa Alter for... *Google* Abishag, uh, okay. He thinks he's so lucky to meet her again as Servants, and he asks her to warm his cold body (I needed to check the Wikipedia page to understand why). Santa Alter corrects him, he says "oh ? You're so pretty, I thought you had to be Abishag. (t/n : why) Ah, maybe you can't recognize me because I'm young again."

... Okay, need a minute, between the topless Kirei and Martha baiting for a sex joke as a holy maiden and switching for the steel training, Jing Ke wanting to nail Tokiomi from behind, and this. What is up with the massive sexual undertone.
David is almost jumping at Santa Alter practically saying now they can fuck all day long because he's all young and fired up again, they couldn't do it back when he was old. Oh, and Santa Alter is all NOPE and turning it into banter to fight. David catches the bait, Emiya says that fool, he grabbed the tiger's tail. Of course David says wait, I'm not that strong, and he calls Emiya and Robin to help him. Robin says he just wanted to ride the sleigh through the sky - but it's okay because Archers totally beat up Sabers.
So you beat the shit out of them, then Robin realizes Santa Alter is a Rider.
Emiya asks why she came here, she says it's for a letter, Emiya says of course, even after growing up into an adult, only such a big fool would keep sending letters to Santa. David says yup, totally agree. Emiya goes "... wait, that wasn't you ?" having totally failed his insult. ..... David says Santa Claus is scary, dropping stuff when you're not looking. What. Also Robin is looking away with shifty eyes .... okay fine, that was me, I got caught in the moment, happy now ?
Santa Alter tosses a bunch of Black Keys as presents (David thinks they're cool). I assume because they're just bad, they have such low stats.
Emiya mentions the storm having passed in the mean time, and mentions Carneades. David reacts, who said that name ? I gotta put whoever brought him up to death ! Emiya and Robin both jump at David saying he's the one who talked about Carneades. Robin says they should send David back to Okeanos. David ends up by pointing out they made a pretty good team even though they lost, with an anti-army NP, an anti-unit special status NP etc. they all agree that they're not all that good, but together they're pretty damn good.

... And then Elizabeth (a Lancer) drops by. For a special Christmas live. They're at sea, so her client said she can sing extra loud as much as she can, nobody's getting out tonight ! Let's start with the opening number, Love is Dracul ( / a dragon) ! Robin "... okay, we're fucked." Scene end.
Santa Alter, watching from the stratosphere, says the delivery live from Hell has started. Foolish Archers, dropping like flies ! Hey, they wanted to know who's the best comedian in the Servant world, after all.

Oh shit, next Santa letter is from Gilgamesh.
Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 10:57:32 pm by DKDC
#810  December 18, 2015, 11:28:07 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
So many tsukkomis in this episode. Robin and Emiya were not enough to handle David.

Btw guys, should I attempt going YOLO rolling, or just hold my stuff? I mean, I have 34 quartz, but no way I reach 40 before the event ends.
#811  December 18, 2015, 11:39:47 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
David is almost jumping at Santa Alter practically saying now they can fuck all day long because he's all young and fired up again
yep, that's the king david I know and respect
#812  December 19, 2015, 12:18:06 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
...My first YOLO roll gives me Nursery Rhyme. Is this a message, game?

Edit: ...So I just go all the event CEs alongside Nursery Rhyme. Welp, that sure was a good roll. Also Robin Hood for more NP too, and the boar CE. The rest were two Shinji CEs, but yeah, damn lucky I was.
Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 12:22:07 am by Nanashi_1337
#813  December 19, 2015, 01:25:14 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
It might be just me, but is it odd that whenever Mary/Anne uses her NP, she always targets Jeanne?
Is this a bug or is her AI programmed to do that?
#814  December 19, 2015, 01:31:07 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Pure chance. Only Servants that have a pattern of attacking a certain Servant are Lancelot, Caligula and Caster Gilles for Saberfaces, Boudicca for anything Roman (she keeps killing my Caesar all the time ffs) and I think that's it, though not sure. But I'm certain Mary/Anne does not target a specific Servant.
#815  December 19, 2015, 03:58:59 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I think Lancelot attacks Saber faces too.

Anyways, I guess I'm the only one who doesn't have a single 5* servant so far? Man, screw DW, I have pretty terrible luck with the gacha, no event CE's either other than the ones we get through the event/can buy.
#816  December 19, 2015, 08:43:09 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Nah man,I don't have a 5* either,but I do have a couple of 4* tho,which gives me a small degree of hope
#817  December 19, 2015, 09:15:34 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
In today's episode, Santa Alter gives presents to the children!
Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 09:19:58 pm by Nanashi_1337
#818  December 19, 2015, 09:58:03 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Nah man,I don't have a 5* either,but I do have a couple of 4* tho,which gives me a small degree of hope
Yeah, I mean, the event servants, and I have a handful as well (Lancelot, Herakles, Carmilla, St.Martha, Marie Antoniette, Tamamo Cat, Saber Lily) but everyone I know has at least one 5*.
Maybe next year, I'll be luckier. or DW will make adjustments to the gacha since apparently is the mobage with the harshest draw rates.
#819  December 19, 2015, 10:05:08 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
In today's episode, Santa Alter gives presents to the children!

Friendly Anon said:
1. Gilgamesh reveals his masterfully crafted plan for when Santa Alter arrives. His wish of a present was to be Santa Alter herself, repeat of the same joke from carnival phantasm
2. And Santa Alter ignores his Santa letter and never actually arrives.
3. They get pulled down to a snow field where Alice and Jack waits for them. Despite being "not real" they really wanted presents this year.
4. Alter denies them as they never sent any letters to Santa. But instead gives them a chance by FIGHTING FOR IT.
5. Obviously they lose but Alter pulls an act and goes "ARGH I GOT BEATEN..."
6. Alter then does some magic shit and pulls out presents and a christmas tree. While also giving them Christmas theme'd CE's.
7. Jack and Nursery also reveals that earlier, another fake Santa approached them, denying them presents because they weren't real (one is a curse, another is a book) and told them to wait for the real Santa. They also quote the Santa, lines such as "yare yare" (Ceasar says this).
8. Alter Santa decides to confront the other Santa for a final showdown.
#820  December 19, 2015, 10:06:50 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I wish they do improve the gatcha, the FP roll is basically worthless the moment you get all 1-2* Servants (apart from having really shitty rewards and rates), and the normal gatcha is really unforgiving with the Servant and CE rates, with no other chance to draw rares other than to do a 40 quartz roll, and that still is up to luck as it can be either a CE or Servant, and can go from 4* to 5*.

And yeah, we could see Caesar being the fake Santa from miles away, even without looking at the datamined info I posted. That 'yare yare' wasn't really needed to give us a clue.
Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 10:20:05 pm by Nanashi_1337