YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2140040 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#841  December 30, 2015, 12:09:39 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
so, there should be 6 other servants the same level as solomon?
#842  December 30, 2015, 12:17:23 am
Well, there are 6 more vessels in waiting, yes. I haven't noticed any comment about the other spots. But the datamine had a Grand Saber voiced by Ayako Kawasumi, who voices Arturia, so take a wild guess. As for Grand Archer, I can't see who it could be if not Gilgamesh and Arjuna.
Oh, Solomon is called King of Magecraft the same way Gil, Arturia and Iskandar are Kings of something. If Grand Saber is in fact Arturia, maybe you can make one more guess.
... And the big ring in the sky above all the singularities that Mashu and Gudao (your character) notice every time you step in a new map, that's not a ring, it's a whole bunch of energy beams high up in the sky (forming a ring) comparable to Excalibur that tear a hole in space-time, and it's caused by the Ars Almadel Solomonis, one of the five books in the Lesser Key of Solomon, and Solomon's third Noble Phantasm. And the Garden of Avalon stuff mentioned that potentially, if Arturia was backed up by the Counter Force, Excalibur (being the light of the planet) could become a weapon capable of blasting a planet or something. ... So yeah, guess where this is going.

Last random thing, when meeting Arturia Alter Lancer with Rhongomyniad, Mordred is convinced that Arturia's hatred for Mordred is what gave birth to this form in the Throne of Heroes, all because Rhon is what Arturia used to kill Mordred. She may or may not be wrong.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 12:29:48 am by DKDC
#843  December 30, 2015, 01:15:27 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
I have a question regarding Tamamo Cat's interlude in London.

Does it require me to have final ascension + max bond (which I did already), or does it require me to complete London first?
#844  December 30, 2015, 01:17:17 am
All quests always require to finish the map they're on first. Mine says I need ascension lv 2, which I don't have. Dunno about bond, but if you maxed it, you should be fine as soon as you finish London.
... Woah, Jekyll's quest on the same spot requires his third ascension already, and it's an NP upgrade.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#845  December 30, 2015, 01:33:03 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
All quests always require to finish the map they're on first. Mine says I need ascension lv 2, which I don't have. Dunno about bond, but if you maxed it, you should be fine as soon as you finish London.
... Woah, Jekyll's quest on the same spot requires his third ascension already, and it's an NP upgrade.

Thanks, now to continue messing around in London.
#846  December 30, 2015, 01:56:56 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico

yah, so alexander, gill, arturia and solomon are possible vesels, with solomon already confirmed, saber very likely to be so; gilgamesh also sounds like a good pick, so the only classes left out are berserker, assassin and lancer (for which, teh vessels, should be king of "something").
#847  December 30, 2015, 02:11:43 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
... Oh. I rolled Mordred.

My account must have E rank luck.

I still haven't finished London, but Tesla almost wipes out my team. Now I want him but alas he's a 5* so...
All these new interludes make me feel like ascending some servants past their first ascension. I might do that eventually but I'm afraid of running out of materials for for important ones (I'm dangerously low on hearts and talons)
..at least farming gears and pages is easier now...
#848  December 30, 2015, 02:19:25 am
We can also consider that we're talking about people with the ability to blow up the world to narrow it down, plus obviously they should be all 5* : Ars Almadel, planet-powered Excalibur, Ea, aaaaand... Iskandar is the odd one there on the world-destroying bit - but Ozymandias is the King of Kings, and Fragments totally ultra-wanked him into hyperdrive to the Sun and back, and that was after losing his Master, so he's probably a better fit for the Grand Rider slot. For the rest, among the datamined people, we're expecting... Nezha, Karna, maybe Demon Lord Medusa, possibly Shuten Douji depending on how they go with him (he's one of the Three Great Evil Youkais, on par with Tamamo-no-Mae, who is in Nasuverse depicted as an aspect of Amaterasu's power, so who knows - plus it took Raikou and his Four Kings, including Kintoki, to take him out, sooooo yeah, I'm voting for him as Grand Berserker). I dunno about an Assassin with the ability to blow up the world...
Oh, now I wonder how this will interact with the Sakura Five from CCC who were also in the datamine (Meltlilith, Kingprotea etc.) because now this all seems rather fitting.
Also last thing about that, the discussion with Solomon also clearly implies that the Grand classes are way beyond the classes from the Grail War, everyone we've seen that should be stronger is actually super nerfed (Arturia, Gilgamesh, Ozy), like, I'm sure there's no way Solomon would look like that or have that freaking Ars Almadel if he was summoned in a Grail Wat. Here he says there's no Master above him, and he... summoned himself, like, he died, but then he decided to summon himself out of the Throne because that's how fucking insane he is. He's also disappointed that humanity hasn't been able to overcome death yet, by the way - it might be interesting to introduce him to certain Dead Apostles.

I still haven't finished London, but Tesla almost wipes out my team. Now I want him but alas he's a 5* so...
I've got a Scathach lv90 with the 2030 CE in my friend list, plus my own Scathach (she's just lv68, so I'm not putting her in front right now, and the best CE I've got for her is Antumbra - lv80 Lancelot with lv40 Kaleido is still better IMO, his Buster in third position can deal over 16k), that goes pretty easily. Otherwise, the Lancer Cu twins should be enough if you have both at a good level. Between Tesla, Arturia Alter Lancer, and Solomon (Beast class), the class advantage has been more than enough to get a win without even losing anyone. Just put your strongest Servants of the proper class, and find one appropriate Support (Oz's lv90 Drake, a Scathach), even if not from your friend list, the NP isn't absolutely necessary. Hell, I plowed through the Demon God Pillar quatuor in 3 turns with Caster Cu, Lancelot, Drake : after one turn of dodging the team-wide fog, everyone had a full NP charge, then on turn 3, between the stars from Knight of Honor and Drake's skills, I whiped a Buster Brave from Lancelot with 100% crit everywhere, that was the easiest boss fight I've had.

For Mordred, To be fair I did break out the wallet for 140 quartz after Christmas. But yeah, I got Mordred only on my second 10-roll. I'm saving the rest with the quartz I got in London and the new quests that opened. It's been a while.
Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 04:11:57 am by DKDC
#849  December 30, 2015, 02:40:47 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I brought LV80 Lancelot with Kaleido, LV80 Salter, a LV90 Scathach support, LV70 Cu and I forgot the rest due to cost restriction but they were all decently leveld, even Cu got wiped out but I won thanks to the support.
I think I really miss  the old master heal and evade, that's make a HUGE difference when it comes to avoiding incoming NPs and whatnot. I'll most likely level up all the suits and just go back to the original one.
#850  December 30, 2015, 02:41:57 am
Oh right, yeah. You need to forget about the new Mystic Code wears for those boss battles, they're shit :P
#851  December 30, 2015, 05:11:17 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#852  December 30, 2015, 08:14:33 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#853  December 30, 2015, 09:16:00 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I have a question regarding Tamamo Cat's interlude in London.

Does it require me to have final ascension + max bond (which I did already), or does it require me to complete London first?

Don't know about bond, but she needs to be at second ascension for sure.

Btw,

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/3yrelv/2016_new_years_campaign/

Karna and Arjuna finally available. But honestly... I would rather stick with the London roll. I want to get at least Frankenstein since she works similar to Lancelot. And maybe I get Tesla too, which I find him really cool to use. And I'm being realistic at not rolling the others in the new year gatcha since... well, they're all 5*, aka 1% to get them. With only a 10-roll and 3 single roll, I would rather be realistic here.

And about the new Mystic Codes from the clothes, so far the only one I liked and I have equipped is the new Chaldea clothes, that grant a full party boost attack (perfect for NP combo), a really good stun and party switch. The last one has saved me a lot of times since it has allowed me to deplete the boss NP with someone's Vampirism or stun the boss for another turn. The others are mediocre honestly. Though I admit, I do miss the heal and dodge, they were really reliable.
Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 10:07:32 am by Nanashi_1337
#854  December 30, 2015, 01:30:50 pm
#855  December 30, 2015, 04:55:24 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
that image makes me think that scathach is an asshole, you know, because of the people she is hanging out with.
#856  December 30, 2015, 07:52:23 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
#857  December 30, 2015, 08:05:46 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Apparently we also get a guaranteed 5* Servant in another gatcha. One time only, you do a 40 quartz roll and you get a random one from the ones you can see in the gatcha. It doesn't include the Servants in this future gatcha event. Datamined info btw.

The catch? It only works for quartz that you have bought, not free quartz.

Yeah fuck you DW. We can easily see your greed here. Make it less obvious please. Sticking with London gatcha all the way!

Second row, second column for proof.

Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 08:13:44 pm by Nanashi_1337
#858  December 31, 2015, 04:41:04 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
So, Arjuna. I used his quick attack. This happened

GG.

EDIT: That's nice, I get an error whenever I try to use a summon ticket.
Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 04:57:14 pm by KaiserHero
#859  December 31, 2015, 04:47:21 pm
Wow, the new year even has a couple of event quests with lv70 Arjuna for support in the Chaldea gate that gives you a summon ticket. I think the new year event was supposed to give you three tickets, so maybe there's more coming (Karna). ... Man, new Servants love to summon you out of Chaldea to be their Master for events. Chaldea seriously needs to rethink their security.
Well, Arjuna seems just as surprised as you to find himself here, and he's surprised that you can be sleeping like a lazy ass on the ship's bridge in the middle of a fucking thunderstorm... And he can't remember his name, okay.
Arjuna "... but I can tell you that I'm an Archer, I know that much."
Mashu "hum, yeah, about that, you probably shouldn't rely on your weapon to know which class you are. We've got an Archer using twin swords, an Archer that smacks you with a cane, an Archer who tosses stuff from his treasury at you... I don't think you should assume to be an Archer just because you're carrying a bow."

the fuck is that skill NP gauge instant increase + HP regen for 5 turns + star bonus for 5 turns - "Hero who receives gifts" okay...
And shadow Karna comes and lays the verbal smackdown with truth on Arjuna. Arjuna says he doesn't like to fight, but he remembers he was a warrior, and he was super strong, and he never feared death, even got tired of life -- "yo, sorry to crash your party, but actually, it's not that you don't fear death, it's that you're too stupid to even see it. you've been at peace and got spoon-fed everything you had, you never felt the weight of your own existence. Oh well, even if I tell you what reality is like, you won't understand it."

Oh shit, Karna's Extra attack ends with him firing his eyebeam, which should be Brahmastra, considering it's his NP skill ? in Fate/Extra CCC.
Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 07:01:34 pm by DKDC
#860  December 31, 2015, 05:20:03 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I GOT MORDRED! FFS FINALLY!!!!!! A 5* GOLD SABER!!!

See guys, the London gatcha is perfectly viable. Stick with it.

And as expected, the 5* guaranteed gatcha requires paid quartz. Good job dividing F2P and people who spend money in the game here, DW.
Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 06:26:40 pm by Nanashi_1337