YesNoOk

A Variety of Chars & Stages Smoothed Out {growing list} (Read 124901 times)

Started by RobotMonkeyHead, May 27, 2012, 09:18:31 pm
Share this topic:
A Variety of Chars & Stages Smoothed Out {growing list}
New #1  May 27, 2012, 09:18:31 pm
  • Shakespear.
I will probably be banned for posting the following in the All That's Left section.  If (when) that occurs, my hiatus from contributing to this forum will begin.  Seems only fair.  I will continue to leach, of course, and will be enjoying all of your creations equally, and thank you all in advance for that.  Also, thank you sincerely to anyone who's encouraged or enjoyed my work, and I hope it serves you well.  Happy Mugenings!

Any questions or concerns, please PM Person Man, Iced, or Rajaa.
My work can still be found here.
Re: Variety of Chars / Stages Smoothed Out (growing list)
New #2  May 28, 2012, 05:44:09 pm
  • Shakespear.
x
#3  May 28, 2012, 08:42:21 pm
  • Shakespear.
!?
#4  May 28, 2012, 09:12:43 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Thank you RobotMonkeyHead. I appreciate the work you´ve done on these edits.
#5  May 29, 2012, 09:09:23 am
  • Shakespear.
#6  May 29, 2012, 09:29:24 am
    • France
    • duracelleurxmugen.blogspot.fr/
I like this topic!
#7  May 29, 2012, 10:26:27 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
trying the ash fix can you plz tone down the env shake on the basics i mean come on other than that. Was the power charge there in the first place? i don't remember i would get rid of that to. other than that nice edit.

the ai likes to use power charge alot. also his hyper attack where he summons all of the minions you should add either pause time or put the enemy in a custom state because one you get hit once you can just guard against the rest.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#8  May 29, 2012, 06:19:50 pm
  • Shakespear.
I like this topic!

I'm glad man.  You inspired it with those 'too-six' edits.  I figured you might like the Zombie Chaos, it has that mvc look too it.

For anyone else who is diggin this thread I would say to check out Duracelleur's Too-Six Project .  Very similar theme, much more upscale edits.

trying the ash fix can you plz tone down the env shake on the basics i mean come on other than that. Was the power charge there in the first place? i don't remember i would get rid of that to. other than that nice edit.

- I didn't do anything to the env shake or the power charge., they were both in the original version.  Yeah tho, I see what you mean about the Env shake.  I think I will actually tone that down a bit.  As for the power charge, his hypers are so f'ing cool I'm going to leave that in (plus they don't chip).  Do you know how to disable it on your own version?

the ai likes to use power charge alot. also his hyper attack where he summons all of the minions you should add either pause time or put the enemy in a custom state because one you get hit once you can just guard against the rest.

-Yeah I see what you mean, but consider that if you don't block any of them, it will take your entire bar from full to zero.  I think each demon does enough damage on their own to merit leaving it this way.

Glad you like the edit overall tho, and thanks for the feedback.  Check back in a while for version with toned down env shake.

EDIT
Ash updated.  Envshake removed on weak basics, toned down on strongs, and turned to a bit more of a vibrating effect when the chainsaw hits. Also realigned crouching weak punch.
#9  May 31, 2012, 01:45:26 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
well thats a plus i was more thinking make it so they all hit and tone down their damage it would look cooler imo. the power charge if it must stay maybe could be slowed down? the ai does this and spams attacks on me. overall though its better than pizzamans original thats for damn sure.

thank you for removing the env shake.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#10  May 31, 2012, 07:48:59 am
Nemesis and Tyrant!

Also do you take requests on who you edit? I think Batman by Alucard is great and needs a little editing if so.
Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 08:59:51 am by dakidbanks
#11  June 01, 2012, 08:43:29 pm
  • Shakespear.
Corrupting CVG Spawn.  Check original post for edit wip.
#12  June 01, 2012, 08:55:04 pm
  • Niigasan
can u fix u[ shin ryu by mobs? hes like the best cvs version of evil ryu out...its basically a cvs version of reus evil ryu...he has this bug or problem that when u hit with his moves a box appears when it connects.. :-\
#13  June 02, 2012, 01:05:36 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Personally, Nemesis is simply a... shit character. It's not your fault, and your edit is good, but the fact that Nemesis is bad won't change no matter how well you try to fix it.

I am totally loving your Ash fix though. This was always a favorite character of mine and your edit did some great justice. I'm no coder by any stretch, but your fixes feel just right.

I'll leave more feedback when I have more time. So far, awesome!!
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#14  June 02, 2012, 03:13:24 pm
  • Shakespear.
Personally, Nemesis is simply a... shit character. It's not your fault, and your edit is good, but the fact that Nemesis is bad won't change no matter how well you try to fix it.

I am totally loving your Ash fix though. This was always a favorite character of mine and your edit did some great justice. I'm no coder by any stretch, but your fixes feel just right.

Yeah i hear you. Nemesis does suck ass in general, but he's on my roster, so i figured I might as well at least make him a little more normal.  I might put a little more time into him at some point, but his potential is not very high. There is a Sweet 3d nemesis in the works out there right now too.

As for the others, thanx!  keep an eye, cause there will be more to come.  and yeah, any feedback would be fantastic.  I'm totally new at this, so any little bit helps.

can u fix u[ shin ryu by mobs? hes like the best cvs version of evil ryu out...its basically a cvs version of reus evil ryu...he has this bug or problem that when u hit with his moves a box appears when it connects.. :-\

Possibly, can you shoot me a link, so i can take a look at him?  I will say, duracelleur has a pretty sweet evil ryu in his too-six edits.
#15  June 02, 2012, 04:17:38 pm
Just like to say many thanks for improving these characters RobotMonkeyHead (and again for Death's Stage :)) very much apreciated :sugoi: :) and that I would love to see Nemesis improved if possible as well, its a shame that he sucks so much :(  and about the 3d version do you mean the one that DA_MAVERIK was working on? Nemesis is one of my favourite characters personally, so just wondered...
#16  June 02, 2012, 09:07:23 pm

Yeah i hear you. Nemesis does suck ass in general, but he's on my roster, so i figured I might as well at least make him a little more normal.  I might put a little more time into him at some point, but his potential is not very high. There is a Sweet 3d nemesis in the works out there right now too.

As for the others, thanx!  keep an eye, cause there will be more to come.  and yeah, any feedback would be fantastic.  I'm totally new at this, so any little bit helps.

Possibly, can you shoot me a link, so i can take a look at him?  I will say, duracelleur has a pretty sweet evil ryu in his too-six edits.

Here's a link to Batman by Alucard if you're up for fixing it a little.. http://www.scruffydragon.com/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=15

just a suggestion  ;D
#17  June 02, 2012, 09:23:55 pm
  • Shakespear.
Just like to say many thanks for improving these characters RobotMonkeyHead (and again for Death's Stage :)) very much apreciated :sugoi: :) and that I would love to see Nemesis improved if possible as well, its a shame that he sucks so much :(  and about the 3d version do you mean the one that DA_MAVERIK was working on? Nemesis is one of my favourite characters personally, so just wondered...

hey, no prob.  Yeah I meant the Nemesis that Da Maverick was working on.  There was another 3d Resident Evil char he was working on too.

Here's a link to Batman by Alucard if you're up for fixing it a little.. http://www.scruffydragon.com/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=15
just a suggestion  ;D

Yeah I have that Batman in my roster.  What's up with him?
#18  June 02, 2012, 10:02:40 pm
  • Hot Pods!!
Can you fix CVG´s Duke Nukem?
#19  June 02, 2012, 10:34:15 pm
  • Shakespear.
#20  June 02, 2012, 10:46:26 pm

hey, no prob.  Yeah I meant the Nemesis that Da Maverick was working on.  There was another 3d Resident Evil char he was working on too.

just a suggestion  ;D

Yeah I have that Batman in my roster.  What's up with him?

I think the Batmobile super needs work although its a highlight of the char. When the Batmobile shoots, the opponent has the same background image of where the Batmobile just was. The Crime Alley level 1 does a lot of damage for a level 1 super too.

The winpose where Batman grabs the enemy is odd too and sometimes it doesn't happen right. Also the ending where the rope leaves the opponent hanging is odd as sometimes the rope isn't even around the opponent.

Kinda hard to explain.. you'll have to probably just play it as it hasn't been updated since 2009 and I doubt it ever will be. I have no knowledge of how to do anything but download chars and stages and give feedback so I'd suck at attempting lol