YesNoOk

HDBZ Beta testing for version 5.1  (Read 11315 times)

Started by Iced, April 13, 2022, 02:33:02 pm
Share this topic:
HDBZ Beta testing for version 5.1
#1  April 13, 2022, 02:33:02 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
We are preparing the next version, as part of it we are testing system changes and the like. Every char will have a log you can check for the shifts that they were given.

Currently we are testing
Gotenks Piccolo Vegeta and Majin vegeta, all with changes, these versions are extremely ephemeral and will be replaced as bugs are reported.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/px89evidu4lyr00/AABdKPRC9KBW2Go_4AivFEHAa?dl=0

Feedback given to those will help us chase out a next version faster, so we welcome all your feedbacks towards them.

You can also join our discord for feedback:
https://discord.gg/3mhvQkp6
Re: HDBZ Beta testing for version 5.1
#2  April 13, 2022, 02:35:44 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#3  April 13, 2022, 04:32:49 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Anyone else having that issue? I retested it and it seems to work.
#4  April 13, 2022, 05:35:35 pm
    • Germany
#5  April 13, 2022, 06:15:51 pm
  • Why,

The link is not working.

It is a problem with your Browser, Chrome made some changes recently and since them the discord Links won't work in Chrome for many people, they still work in Firefox, if you don't want to use firefox then just put the link into a discord chat with a friend to invite yourself, after that you can delete the massage.
Me it work. (link) but asking me join something T or somewhere to FOLLOW it...
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#6  April 14, 2022, 07:52:09 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

The link is not working.

It is a problem with your Browser, Chrome made some changes recently and since them the discord Links won't work in Chrome for many people, they still work in Firefox, if you don't want to use firefox then just put the link into a discord chat with a friend to invite yourself, after that you can delete the massage.

I use Opera Gx
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#7  April 14, 2022, 12:58:20 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Well Others have tested and it works, try to copy it onto a different page instead of clicking on it.

to clarify to those that dont know discord is a chat channel, this is an invite to a chat channel where we test those.
#8  April 14, 2022, 05:05:08 pm
  • Why,
Well Others have tested and it works, try to copy it onto a different page instead of clicking on it.

to clarify to those that dont know discord is a chat channel, this is an invite to a chat channel where we test those.
Iknow but "you need do that ready at get in... " At really, follow it at T... ??
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#9  April 18, 2022, 02:55:12 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
No idea what you are talking about .